Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
libb wandered through the third corridor, looking for someone to talk to.

Emme was trying to get used to this new school. Hogwarts Scotland was different by a lot but at the same time it seemed rather similar. Walking down the third floor corridor she hummed softly. Her long dangly earrings almost reaching her shoulders. Her small kitten Chelly following Emme as if they were playing a game of follow the leader.

Seeing a girl who looked maybe the same age, maybe younger, Emme made her way over. "Hey" She said brightly walking over to the girl. Stopping once she got close, Chelly came to a stop as well greeting the girl with a small meow. "I'm Emme" Emme said introducing herself as Emme as she always did. Emmeline always made her feel like she was an old women. Emme fit her so much more.

She smiled. "Hey, nice to meet you. Im Libby." she took at her trying to figure out what year she was in. I haven;t seen her in any of my classes, must be a bit older. she thought. "Are you in Ravenclaw?" she asked. Libby looked down to see a little kitten. "She's so sweet!" she said admirinly. "What;s her name?"

Emme smiled at the girl. "Yeah I'm a Ravenclaw 2nd Year" Emme said smiling brightly as she thought about the name Libby. Trying to get the name in her mind for later use. "It's nice to meet you Libby" Emme said as she glanced down to Chelly.

"Oh thanks she is just adorable" Emme said bending over and picked up the kitten "her name is Chelly" Emme said remembering when she had first gotten the cute little kitten back home.

"Do you have a pet?" She asked curiousity.

That would explain why i havent seen her in classes libby thought. When she told her her name was Chelly libby smiled. "I have a pigmy puff, this is Dyllan." she said pulling out a small purple sleeping ball of fur out her pocket. "We found that my friend's pigmy puff, Gerald was in fact a girl, and they've recently had babies." she explained grinning.

"So what do you think of hogwarts? ever since i waas four ive been dying to see what this place is like, because my mum went to hogwarts scotland, and it's awesome!" she said.

Emme looked at Libby pulled out a pigmy puff. Never seeing one rather than at a pet store, Emme let out a small little awww. "He is adorable" Emme said wondering how something as cute as a small little pigmy puff could be so cute. It looked much like a fur ball.

"They had babies. Aww" Emme said jumping up three times into the air in excitement. The whole thought was rather adorable. "I can't imagine little baby pigmy puffs. How small are the babies?" Emme asked curiously.

As Libby asked her what she thought about Hogwarts Emme grinning "It's nice. Much like Hogwarts Scotland but so much more different" She concluded "oh" She began thinking that most first years probably didn't know she was a transfer. "I'm a transfer. just moved up here with my mother and brother" Emme explained thinking Josh at home and how he was too excited to come to school next year.

"Yeah the school is awesome" Emme agreed. "I haven't seen it all though. I must do so much more exploring" Emme added thinking that with such a big school Emme wanted to see everything.

"They're tiny." she laughed. "You can come and see then later if you want." she offered. "My friends looking after them in Slytherin common room, but ill ask her to bring them to the lakefront or somthing." she smiled.

"Ah, i see." she replied. "Ive only been here about two weeks, i still don't know the place too well. We should go exploring" she said. She found it easy talking to Emme, and she wasn't sure why.

"How old's your brother?" she asked. "Mines 8. He's so annoying!" she sighed in desperation then laughed again.

Emme tried to imagine the babie pigmy puffs but just couldn't. Betting that they were so perfect, Emme was thrilled when Libby offered to show her them. "I'd love to see them" Emme said her smile bright shining almost as bright as her silver earrings.

Glad that Libby seemed like a nice enough person. Maybe even friend material Emme thought for a moment before bringing her mind back into the conversaton. "Exploring would be nice. I've heard that there are secret passage ways and rooms and such around here" She said added excitedly.

"Oh Josh is ten now" Emme said thinking about him and how close they really are. "Oh eight" Emme said rolling her eyes "What an overall annoying age." She added "But I have two sisters as well. Becca is twelve and Maddie is eleven" Emme said thinking about her two sisters back in Scotland in London with her father.

"Is your brother your only sibling?" Emme asked.

"Great!" She smiled back. "Yes, there are a few. Hoshi, shes in Slytherin too, knows a few. I haven't found any myself yet personally though." She thought about them, making a mental note to talk to her.

"Yes. He's called Cedric. He's ill at the moment though. Im going out of school later in the week to visit him." she said. "He has a pigmy puff. One of the babies from Gerald and Dyllan have been sent to him. Larissa's giving the babies away." she said.

"Do you know her? Larissa Sedgwick?" she asked.

Emme actually couldn't wait to see the baby pigmy puffs. The idea amused her though as she heard Chelly give a small meow. After having the kitten for so long Emme knew that it was a meow for attention. Petting Chelly on the head, "Dont' worry you are just as good as a pigmy puff" Emme said looking up at Libby and giving her a small wink. "Chelly is a very jealous cat" She explained.

"oh I'm sorry he's ill" Emme said as her smile faded for a moment only to reappear at her next thought "Tell him to feel better for me" She said knowing that Cedric did not know her but still Emme wanted him to feel better.

As Libby said that they were giving away the pigmy puffs, a wide smile appeared on her face. "I hope they are all going to good homes" She said. Though as another girl's name was mentioned Emme tried to recall the name. "Sorry I haven't met many people here yet" Emme said thinking that would soon change. She wanted to be known by almost everyone and she was going to make it so.

Libby laughed as Chelly meowed. "That's alright. She won't eat them will she?" she asked, nudging Dyllan.

"Thank you. I will tell him." She smiled. She was glad even people who didn't know him were kind to him.

"I'm not sure when Larissa will be back online (she got a new dog in rl lol) but i will ask her to meet you. Do you want to meet some of my other friends?" She offered. It was the least she could do in asking her about the few libby knew herself, plus it would let them have more in common.

Emme shook her head her long earrings making a ringing sound as she did. "Oh no Chelly might be jealous but she wouldn't hurt a fly" Emme said as she continued to pet Chelly in her arms. The kitten seemed content at the attention.

Smiling as Libby seemed to be trying to introduce Emme to some of her friends. That was always nice when you were new. Hopefully Emme would click with a few people. Back home she had plenty of friends, Blake being one of the best. Oh how she missed him sending him only a letter telling him that it was over. Emme didn't know what else to do about it. Long distance relationships just never worked. But still Blake was always one of her best friends.

"You haven't been at Hogwarts really long" Emme commented "Do you have loads of friends?" She asked curiously. Libby seemed nice enough and the type to be able to get lots of friends. Emme was just wondering.

"Im sure she wouldn't" she said, stroking Chelly."just a precaution." she smiled.

Libby thought about it. "Well, i wouldn't say i have loads of friends but i know about three from each house" she smiled. She wondered if Hoshi had managed to get Toni done for, for the painted suits of armour, and wether Scorpius had arrived for the detention yet.

Emme smiled down at Chelly for a moment before looking back up at Libby. "Well add one more to your Ravenclaw list" Emme admitted a smile on her face. Libby was one of her first friends at Hogwarts New Zealand. It was nice to know that it wasn't hard to meet people.

"Well then I guess I'll have to meet a few of them sometime."Emme said wondering absentmindedly how many second years there was. "Do you know any second years or Ravenclaws?" She asked knowing that houses weren't everything but still she wanted to know at least a few people from her own class or at least year.

Libby wondered. "I know a few Ravenclaws, Kailey Paramore, Lily Potter, Oliver Walden, and i know some second years who arnt ravenclaw like, patricia rogers, hufflepuff, steph shirley, ella greene, hollie ridley, are griffindor, and there's isabella chaos from slytherin. and also theodore snow, natasha bell, and kate johnson" she said thinking.

Emme listened to the names and tried to jog them into her mind. She hoped to meet a few of them. "Well I'll keep that in mind next time I run into someone" Emme said noticing that she only heard one boy's name. Emme wondered if there was a lack of boys like there was back home. This is home now Emme thought a smile still on her face.

"Well I'm hoping to meet loads of people. The professors seem nice enough so far" Emme said thinking about lessons. "Are you enjoying classes?" Emme asked hoping to keep a friendly conversation going.

"Yup. There are loads of others i know, mostly boys, but they're like my year or in somthing like griffindor. i dont know many ravenclaws" she laughed.

"Classes are good. So far ive had homework in every lesson." she looked round the empty corridor before saying quietly. "in transfiigy, larissa and i plan to trap our teacher in the cupboard" she laughed again. She wasn't normally one to get into trouble, but she did like the occasional "funday"

Emme smiled as Libby said mostly boys. Maybe this school wasn't just all girls after all. It wasn't like Emme was boy crazy. Quite the opposite. Emme had already had a boyfriend, Blake, and that was all she needed. With the sudden move and break up Emme really just wanted to meet some friends. But as odd as it sounded Emme liked to have friends that were guys. That way sometimes she could just act like one of the guys.

Emme nodded at the homework. She wasn't thrilled with homework but still it was part of this all thing they liked to call school. So far though Lessons were about the same as her old school. They seemed to be the same amount of time though just different Professors and different topics of coarse.

"Lock her in the cupboard." Emme said laughing a bit as she thought about it. "You're secret is safe with me but I must say I am not in any mood to get in trouble right off the bat" Emme said still smiling. The only time Emme had really gotten in trouble was that one time in the forbidden forest when she had a run in with the werewolve. That earned her triple detentions. Other than that Emme was good at not getting caught.

"Trouble maker?" Emme asked questioning a bit wondering if Libby was a trouble maker of sorts.

"Am i a trouble maker?" Libby laughed. "Some say. Although not really. Last week five of us had a paint fight in the seventh corridor. It was so fun, i got regret it. I did get detention and i hae to go with someone to see our head of house. I still dont know our punishment yet." she laughed. "Ive been in the forest a few times, but nothing bads happend. I went to bleak street, that where i first met Darren, my boyfriend, and me, him and larissa walked round it..ended up getting chased by death eaters" Libby smiled. "It's all fun." She said simply. She loved it, however was carful not to go too far, ending up in a suspension or expelling. (is that a word expelling? lol) Libby realized she might have just told Emme about the bad things she'd done. obviously she thought. "I can be good too though" she added.

Emme listened as Libby listed off quite a few different things. Gosh Emme thought wondering how one girl could do so much so early on in the year. Catching a few facts in particual though. "Paint fight" Emme said laughing at that one. "Like paint balling or literally thowing paint at her" Emme managed to ask. Emme had loved to paint ball with her guy friends back home.

"Oh and you have a boy friend" Emme said doing the little ohhh voice. Joking of coarse. She always liked to learn new things about people, Libby just seemed interesting. Though the fact of death eaters did not sit right with her. Emme tried to put that one out of mind.

"And what is Bleak street?" Emme asked feeling like a complete noob.

She laughed. "Balloons were filled with paint, and we chucked the balloons at each other..it was very messy!" she smiled.

Libby blushed slightly. "Ye.."

"Bleak street..it's the dark alley way leading of the harbour..you know? the one with the shops? Bleak street has old shops, that arnt used any more. a bit desserted." she explain.

Emme pictured this balloon and paint fight, laughing aloud at the image. "Sounds like a blast I'll have to join in in the next one if people decide to repeat the incident" Emme said knowing that it probably wouldn't be repeated. She would just have to find something more interesting to pull.

As Libby blushed Emme couldn't help but flash her a smile. Emme had always found it amusing how girls blushed when they talked about relationships and guys just smiled proudly. It sort of showed the difference between guys and girls.

Though as Libby explained Bleak Street, Emme shook her head. "Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I'll stay in the shopping area with the open shops" Emme said.

Libby grinned, "Ye, it's def more safer in the harbour." she agreed.

(occ hve u read twilight/new moon?)

Emme smiled thinking about how she didn't think she would be going to Bleak street any time soon. Though she would not be shopping anytime soon unless it was for some second year books. She had been borrowing them from the Professors until she could get her own.

"Can we go down to the harbour?" Emme asked guessing that the harbour was the shopping area.

((Occ: no I haven't. I wish I had though. I might later on))

"Sure!" she smiled. "I'll have to wait in the leaky cauldron. You have to buy stuff on your own. When your done ill see you there ye?" She asked, glad to be getting out of this place again. She loved it in the harbour, it was relaxing.

(occ. u so shud...ITS AMAZING! XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back