Change was Made Uptown

Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Rory didn't quite know how she had wound up delivering roses again this year, although she was sure it had something to do with Rose and her infectious enthusiasm - her friend had also signed up for deliveries again this year. It was kind of a pity they couldn't do all of theirs together, but unfortunately Rory found herself heading to the Slytherin table on her own. It was at least worth a shot to start looking for the first girl on her list here. "Fleur Worth!" she called as she walked down the row of students. "Are you here? Speak now or forever hold your peace!" She hoped that older student had their information right, it was going to be such a waste of her time if she'd been given the wrong house.

Fleur was enjoying her meal when she heard her name being called out, of course it was this little girl who was making her way down the table. Now everyone was probably going to be watching them interact. Putting a smile on her face Fleur stood up and waved towards the girl, "That's me, I'm over here!"

Rory was glad to see someone answer her, and she made her way over to the girl with a grin. "Well, if you weren't Fleur you are now, and if you're not then the real one can get mad at you for stealing her rose." She was sure this girl was the right person though, Rory didn't think there were too many Slytherins that had such a sense of humour. "You have a yellow rose," she said, holding it out towards the girl. "And there's a note too." She offered this out as well, waiting for the older girl to take it from her.
Dear Fleur,

I'm so glad that I've met you! It is a pity it just happend this year. But I'm sure we will have many nice years together yet! I really like being your friend and have you on my side.

Loves,
Evelyn

Fleur didn't know if she should roll her eyes at the girl or smack her upside the head. This girl was annoying, she would have pegged her as Hufflepuff as she found them all annoying but she wasn't sure. "I'm the real one, trust me," she said firmly her smile starting to drop from her face. But it brightened as she opened the note on the rose. It was from Evelyn! How cute! She wished she had sent her friend a rose as well. She hadn't thought about it at the time, she would have to hand deliver her own picked from the garden during the dance she thought. "Thanks, you can go now," Fleur said glancing up seeing the girl still there. She sat back down at her seat admiring the yellow rose happy with it.

Happy that she'd managed to get one delivery out of her way, Rory spent a little time looking at her list to decide who to find next, and was just getting ready to turn and leave when the older girl actually dismissed her. With a scoff, Rory walked away mumbling, "Oh, I can? Gee, that's great; thank you so much for giving me your permission, it's all I was waiting for in life." She didn't particularly care if the girl had overheard her sarcastic response - fair was fair after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back