Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Simon<3
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Yew Wand With a Veela Hair Core
Set after Graduation

Charlotte was so glad that she got her diploma. Now her future could actually begin together with Simon. They both wanted to work at the Ministry so that ment that they could see eachother at work as well. Though Simon wanted to go for an auror, and that seemed like a dangerous job to Charlotte. But Simon was the best, he could show everyone how good he was. But Charlotte chose something else and hoped that she would be accepted at the Ministry. Charlotte wanted to find her parents and Matthew she needed to speak with them. And Charlotte hoped she could just have a moment with the four of them. She actually hoped that her father and Matthew would do their best for her. It was a tiny favour. But before she knew it her brother had been gone. Was their family that broken? The blonde went along with her parents home with her diploma and after they came there the blonde just wanted Simon next to her. She had introduced him at graduation and she was wondering what her father thought. The fact that he was a headboy sure made an impression she hoped. The blonde went sitting on the couch and sighted for a moment. She watched as her parents joined her, they could celebrate a bit but Charlotte also had something to say. '' Cheers to me!'' The blonde said with a grin as she hold a glass of champagne. Than she looked at her parents. '' I've got something to say as well.'' The blonde than said and waited for an reaction. She figured she could better tell it before she became scared.

John felt nothing but pride as he returned home with Charlotte. She had graduated with great marks, and even though he felt like she deserved to be head girl, she had definitely left a good impression at Hogwarts. He'd had his doubts about her going to that school rather than Ilvermorny, but he couldn't deny she had bloomed at Hogwarts. She was a worthy heir, and once she was a bit more settled, he would introduce her to his company. For now, they were celebrating. Jane was there too, which was the first time in a week he'd seen her in the same room as him. It seemed like they were still holding up the pretense for Charlotte, though he hadn't trusted his wife with anything ever since she revealed she had seen through his lies from the start. It had made him paranoid, and he felt like that was her intention. She had been sleeping in one of their guest rooms for months, though there was no reason for Charlotte to know that. He smiled indulgently at his daughter aas she raised her glass, raising it as well. "Cheers to you." He agreed. But at her next words, his eyebrow quirked up slightly. "What is it, dear?" He asked her.

(this took too long sorry)

Charlotte didn't knew where to start but she was not gonna turn around what she wanted to discuss. And whatever her father would say she would choose her own path. She had done everything he asked of her and she was old enough to choose what she wanted to do with her life. And her father wasn't even honest with her mostly, she learned after Odette. The blonde liked an glass of wine much and this was an nice way of celebrating. So she raised her glass as well with a smile. Mostly proud of herself what she achieved and because how happy she was with her life. She noticed her father's expression changing and Charlotte went sitting straight. '' I have thought about my future. What I want to do with my life..'' The blonde than started of and was trying to see if her father had an idea of what she would drop. She took another sip of her wine and looked at him. '' I decided that I want to work on the Ministry of Magic in New Zealand. I'm intelligent and I just want more influence in my career.'' Charlotte looked at the ground for a moment, she felt more nervous than she thought she would feel. But she tried to hide it. The blonde had always wanted to make her father proud and live up to the expectations of them. So it was another turn of events. '' Also I'm gonna move to New Zealand. My boyfriend is becoming an auror. And we want to be together.'' Charlotte than dropped the other bom. But her father would know when his children grew they would not stay in America anymore? Taking another sip of her wine she waited for an response.

John was sure the girl was going to say something about her boyfriend, maybe even announce she wanted to live on her own or with him, though he wasn't expecting her to move far away. He frowned a little as she started off by saying she had thought about what she wanted to do with her life, his shoulders immediately tensing up at the tone in which she said it. He didn't understand what she was talking about. Her future had been decided already. But apparently, Charlotte had chosen this time to be rebellious, of all times. Just when things were coming together. John's expression remained calm, but something in his eyes darkened. "Charlotte. You are not moving." He told her in a firm voice. "We have talked about your future before. You are staying here and working for my company, you are my heir." He said, shaking his head. "Your boyfriend can move here and become an Auror here. I have ties at the Ministry, I can help him." He said, shaking his head. "I caved when you wanted to go to school in that awful country, but I'm not relenting now. You are not moving away from here." He told her, meeting her eyes. "You are not betraying me like your brother did."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back