Chamberling

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Sapphire was a fail at Defense Against the Dark Arts. there was no arguing that well according to Professor Styx because as everyone knew the professor was the final word on subject of Defense. "More like the dark arts themselves." Sapphire thought as she remembered having to sit in his classroom. In retrospect she was happy to have gotten a high enough grade to pass in to NEWTs. He looked like he would have gotten along well with Dympna. Sapphire was all that upset about it though It just met that she had to be resourceful with how she fought if the time came where she did have to defend herself again though she doubted that the event would happen soon. Zeal was a third year in Hogwarts Scotland and he was the oldest of the Soul children. Poppy and Violet where not in school yet she though and by the time they got here she would be gone. Sapphire aimed her wand at the dummy that she had set up. She shot a quick spell and made water over it's head then froze it at right afterwards. It was silly but it would make it so she could get away if the ice block did it's job and knocked someone out. It was also fun thinking of creative ways of fighting and getting away. Sapphire knew that she should be doing something else but since she didn't have that many classes anymore seeing as she wasn't really planning on a magical career after school. She aimed an incendiary spell at the base of the dummy to simulate setting someone's shoes on fire.

Kate was feeling on top of the world these days.It was weird feeling this happy all the time.During the previous five years of her life,happiness had never lasted long.Something had always come and ruined her happiness but not this time.Nothing was going to stop her from being happy.She had all she could possibly want right now.She was in love,that's what was really making her happy.She had always been in love with Stefan but now it was official.She could say she loved him with out worrying if the feelings weren't returned and she didn't have to worry about him leaving her again.It was a great relief because the worry had been eating her up last year and the previous years but now he was her boyfriend.She was writing to him,just telling him the news of Hogwarts and making sure he was okay.The fact that he wasn't in school was a small bit of a pain and she did miss him a lot of the time but she had something to look forward to.The holidays couldn't come any sooner and she was counting down the days till she got to see him again.The boy Tybalt soon entered her thoughts.She had a gut feeling that he and Stefan were somehow related.The colorblindness and they did look a like.She was going to try and help see if they were related.She would love to see Stefan reunited with his family and find out why neither seemed to know of each others existence.Kate really didn't have anything to do today.She had no homework and had already done some study.She had practiced for quidditch early this morning,just doing some laps and practicing shooting.She was nervous about the up coming game.She wanted the Hufflepuff team to do well this year.She finally decided to practice some duelling spells.She had never actually been to the duelling chamber,she decided just to try out some spells,she didn't really practice her offensive and defensive spells.Since she had nothing else to do,today would be a good day to practice.She walked down the stairs into the dungeons and after taking one or two wrong turns she finally found the chamber.She walked in cautiously and was surprised to see Sapphire already inside practicing some spells of her own "Hey Sapphire"She called out smiling,walking towards her.

Sapphire called up a set feathers then made simple movement with her wand and turned them into wooden stakes before making them fling themselves at one of the dummies. She whiced as the stuffing started to come out. "Note to self: Less sharpness. Hey there Moonbeam hows it going with you? I'm breaking school property as you can see." She said laughing. Sapphire looked at Kate then smiled. "What happened? Your glowing like your nickname." She teased slightly. Sapphire was focusing on the things that she had on hand. Her brother was in town and that was somewhat worrying. Jasper was never around unless something was going to happen. She remembered it was that way when Jade was around. If Jasper was there than Jade was close behind and that usually meant someone's ears where going to pop. The two had started as prankster twins but as the lessons of Dympna darkened so did the twins to the point where their 'jokes' always ended up hurting someone. Sapphire could see now that they didn't really mean it but they had to survive like the rest of them. Nothing was going to happen to her though. She was in school, the safest place in the world outside of her mom's house.

Kate watched as Sapphire flung wooden stakes at one of the dummies.Kate's face fell slightly at the site of the stuffing falling out.But she smiled when Sapphire addressed her. Kate laughed with her "I can see that,I'm sure there are plenty more"She said continuing to walk to Sapphire.The Duelling chamber was pretty big and there was a long stage thing,like a catwalk.Sapphire was on that at the moment ,the dummies on one side and she on the other.Kate would hate to duel herself.She wasn't the fighting type,it was only when she was angry did she got violent.That didn't happen much,she barely ever got so angry that she felt like hitting someone.It had only happened on one or two occasions and they hadn't ended well.It was only when she was that angry that she did not feel bad about hitting someone or shouting at them or making them feel bad.Generally she always felt bad after an argument and she forgave people easily.Kate really liked the nickname Sapphire had christened her with.She thought it suited her well,she wished she could think of a good one for Sapphire.She had more tattoos since the last time they had met.Kate wasn't a fan of tattoos ,she never planned on getting any herself but for some reason like her nickname suiting her,the tattoos suited Sapphire,in Kate's eyes anyways. "They've been good,great actually"Kate said with a smile.She really was feeling good today and obviously it was showing. "Well something pretty important did happen over the holidays"Kate said smiling mischievously ,now right beside but underneath Sapphire.

Sapphire lept off the catwalk and grabbed Kate's arm "Spill, spill, spill!" Sapphire cried as she directed her to the platform so she could sit. Sapphire was not a gossip but if it was news that made her friend happy than she was all for it. All that happened to her over the holiday was that she had somewhat adopted Glyph the puppy they had found. There where still found dog posters all over the mall and the streets close to it. Though she had to charm them somewhat so that muggles wouldn't see the words 'please owl' Instead they would see a P.O box where they could write to claim the dog. So far nothing had come in claiming Glyph so she had taken care of it for the summer and her mom had promised that he would be safe until she came back for the weekend. Sapphire already missed Glyph but she had Doodle to keep her company during school. She was going to go up the Owlery later and give him some attention."Tell me everything and don't skip the sappy stuff because that just makes the story better." Sapphire gushed with a wide smile on her face. Anything that would make her friend this happy had to be really good

Kate smiled and laughed when Sapphire hopped down and grabbed her arm.She sat down on the platform beside Sapphire,her eyes bright and her cheeks flushed with the idea of telling Sapphire.She hadn't told anyone so to speak.She hadn't met much of her friends this term.She knew she should go and look for them Sammy especially.She wondered how he was after Tamalia's expulsion.Even though Kate herself hadn't liked Tamalia,Sammy had loved her and they had been very close.Kate had managed to extract the information from Star when she had come back to Sophia's house one evening.She had been too giddy for something not to have happened.Kate may not be that close to Star but she has grown up with her for the past fourteen years and she knows her sister well.She suspected that her little sister was feeling more the friendship towards Sammy but Kate knew she would never get the girl to say it.Kate was delighted to see that Star was trying to be more outgoing and make new friends.She seemed happier too which made Kate feel better too because Kate had been worried about her little sister ever since they were small.Kate laughed "Okay so"She said grinning "Well you know Stefan left"Kate said looking down at her hands "At the end of the term I got a small note from him asking me to meet him,at first I wasn't sure whether I should go but by chance we were going to New Zealand anyways so on the day I just sat at the bench and decided whether or not I should go.I almost didn't go but something spurred me on and I ran after him"Kate said "Then,we just said what was needed to said and then I find myself wrapped in a blanket,my arms around him and we are kissing"Kate said blushing slightly but smiling widely all the same "And now we are a couple"Kate said finishing her story and looking up at Sapphire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back