Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hey all,

So like many others around this time exams are creeping up, too quickly for my liking. They start next Friday and then one the following Monday and Friday.(I think :r ) Lucky for me I only have 3 exams but all last 2/3 hours each and then 3/4 essay questions in each one :doh: Anywho, that's Uni for you xD

Now this is going to be a double absence post!? :o So yeah, the day of the last exam my class is having a big party which will go on quite sometime :r But after that I have to start moving out of my flat in Belfast and on the 20th I'm having my going away party which will be another long day and not on a lot either.

So yeah as some of you may or may not know I got accepted to do my work placement in the States for this next academic year :woot: So I got word last week that I have to start on June 1st and as such I'm leaving home on May 26th. So until then I won't be starting any new RPs, I don't mind plotting out via PM/skype (if I'm on) but can't start anything as after exams I don't have long left to pack and say my goodbye's :cry: Now while I'm super excited ( :frantics: ) I have so much to do and so little time to do it all in so my activity will be sketchy at best but I will still be trying to reply to my current RPs that I have going...I really will be trying my best xD

So yeah, hope anyone I'm RPing with understands but this is something that has to happen and I've been looking forward too for the past 3/4 years and the fact that it's sooooo close right now it's just so scary but also really really exciting!!! :frantics: :woot:

I'll still be about so no goodbyes :p

- Pattycakes :wub:

OMFFFGG!!!
First of all, Good luck on your exams! And although I am bummed about you not being on HNZ much for me to bother and plot with, you'll be in the states and that means visitation rights between the two of us!! :o

Keep strong and be sure to give everyone long goodbye hugs.
BUT YAY! :woot:

Good luck Pat! :hug: Do good on your exams, and have lots of fun. ;)

Pat,

Best of luck on your exams! I hope you have a great time at all of the farewell parties you'll be having and best of luck with all of your packing! Don't even worry about our RPs. There is absolutely no rush for anything we have planned ;)

:hug:
Cyndi

Good luck Patty on your Exams :) and best of luck when you move to the states!

You said you will be somewhere in Illinois? -so wants to go there!-

But anyways good luck, have fun and all the good stuff missy :hug:

-Madz :D

Updating this: Nothing like leaving it to the last minute xD

So yeah I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning :frantics: I'll be on here still for most of the day and tomorrow in between flights at the airport and such but on a whole my activity (even though it hasn't been the best lately) will remain to be sketchy.

When I arrive tomorrow I have to go to the pub and hopefully get some sort of timetable, don't know what my hours will be like yet but we'll see, but I should still get on HNZ a lot. Still have nowhere to live so if you don't hear from me after I get my connector from Newark to Chicago I'm either homeless or no interent wherever I end up staying.

So yeah, I'll be on and off today (still have to pack and people are coming over to see me) but I'll be here, just letting y'all know ;)

- Pattycakes
:hug:

Eeps so exciting!
I'd say Imma miss you but you'll be closer to me than ever so I'm not sure what to say. I hope your flight goes well and you arrive safely. I'll be worried since you have no place yet and if you really need to gimme a ring and you can totally stay at my house. :r

Have fun packing! :hug:

- Jessye

:cry: :cry:
Imma miss you Pat! I hope you have the time of your life there, just be safe and keep us updated!
Have tons of fun lovely! :wub:
DONNA xxxx

Oh yeah, guess I should have done this last night xD But yeah I've arrived safe and sound, the hostle I'm staying in is pretty nice but finding accommodation is prooving difficult as I was just lucky to get a room for tonight even :erm:

But as the title says, C'est la vie xD Anywho, I should have regular internet access so no more need for this thing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back