Caysi's arm

Caysi growled. " I NEED BUNNIES!" She said. " I wonder if they taste like chocolate!" She looked under the bed. " Nope no bunnies here!" She said looking around. " BUNNIES, COME HERE BUNNIES!" She said happily. " Carrots, oh come here carrots!" She said in a happy singing voice. " I think I'm Snow White! All the animals are coming to me!" She said happily petting the deer. " Your soft and cuddly!" She said.

"No Cays!" Harri siad her voice firm "Sit down, theres no bunnies yet! They said they won't come untill your sitting down!" she said her tone still firm as she jumped off of the bed and began tugging on her arm.

" NO, I WANT TO RIDE THE DEER LIKE SNOW WHITE." She said she got on the deer and started to ride it. She was galloping her feet and smacking the air with her hand. " WOHO!" She said galloping around the Hospital Wing. " GO DEER, THIS IS TO SLOW!" She said galloping faster. " I LOVE BUNNIES LET'S GO HUNT THEM." She said looking around.

"NO CAYSI!" she shouted,thinking she was probably going to get told off for talking to loudly. "SIT DOWN NOW! THIS IS MY HOUSE SO DO AS I SAY!" she said her voice not quite a shout but not normal tone either, she wasn't sure if this would work but it was worth a try.

Caysi laughed. " You have to come and find me and the bunnies!" She said hopping around the hospital wing. " WOHO GO BUNNIES! LET US HOP TO MOON AND TAKE OVER IT , BUNNY POWER UNITED!" She said hoping around the hospital wing.

Harri shook her head from side to side, this was a case of severe cooncussion and hallucination "OH look a bunny jsut told me that you should sit down! Then he's going to talk to you, But the deer is scaring them!" she said soothingly attempting a different approach "The nurse needs to look at your arm! Look this is the nurse!"" she said pointing to the nurse.

Caysi didn't see the nurse she saw a dragon. " AHHH IT'S A DRAGON RUN AWAY HARRI!" She said running around. " ALIENS ARE COMING THERE COMING TO RETRIEVE ME!" She yelled. She ran around the hospital wing like a maniac. " SAVE YOUR SELVES SAVE YOUR SELVES, THERE COMING AFTER ME!" She yelled.

"No Cays! Theres no Aliens or dragons, or anything just me you and the nurse in the hospital wing!Nothing else I promise!" Harri said speaking very slowly "Theres absoloutly nothing to be scared of I promise! Would I lie to you?" she said her voice pleading.

" You lied to me about your house, and it's right there!" She said pointing ahead of her. " Come on bunnies lets get out of here!" She said galloping to the door. " I LOVE BUNNIES, LET'S TAKE OVER THE WORLD, AND WE CAN EAT CARROTS ALL DAY LONG!" She said making her way to the door. " But bunnies remember that we have to invite the carrot's over one night for dinner." She said sternly to the bunnies. " WE CAN'T FORGET THE RACCOONS EITHER!" She said happily.

Harri went and stood in front of the door "NO way are you going Caysi!" she shouted "Go back to that bed right now before I start to get angry!" she said lowering her tone a bit. She paused for a minute "NOW!" she shouted not moving from her spot.

Caysi was shocked. " MOVE! ME AND THE BUNNIES AND DEER AND RACCOONS WILL RUN YOU OVER, NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT THEN MOVVEEE!" She said yelling. " DRAGONS UNITE WITH THE BUNNIES AND TAKE OVER IRELAND!" She said yelling.

Harri sighed "No Caysi you won't run me over! Lets go back to sit down and discuss taking over Ireland okay? Because I don't agree with that, and I don't think the," Harri had to pause so she didn't laugh "Dragon does either!" she said swiftly turning her laugh into a cough and smiling sweetly at the nurse.

" NO NO, ALL THE DRAGONS IN THE WORLD WILL UNITE AND WE WILL TAKE OVER IRELAND AND WE WILL RUN IT." She said. " BUNNY DRAGON POWER UNITEEEEEE!" She said galloping around the room. " We all can agree that your mom bakes the best pie ever Harri! I can smell it coming from the window. It smells really good, the bunnies want some, can they have some?" She said pleading with Harri. " YEHAW!" She said running around the hospital wing. " WOOP WOOP!" She said running around.

Harri saw her chance and grabbed it "Of course they can have some pie! Just sit down and I'll bring it for you!" she said still guarding the door but pointing towards the bed "The dragon will help you and your arm while I get the pie!" Harri said, she was now calling the nurse the dragon instead of the nurse.

Caysi shook her head. " NO NO NO, I'M A BIG GIRL NOW. NO MORE DIAPERS FOR CAYSI FINNIGAN!" She yelled. She ran around and smiled. " DRAGON OH DRAGONS WHERE ART THOU?" She yelled. " I MISS YOU BUNNIES, RACCOONS LETS GO IN THE GARBAGES AND EAT." She yelled.

This time it was too much Harri ran up to Caysi and gently took her arms steering her towards the bed "Come on Cays do this for me. Sit down for a minute and then you'll be fine!" she said placing her gently on the bed.

Caysi burst with laughter on the bed. " THE BUNNIES ARE TICKLING ME!" She giggled like a maniac. " THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RELAXING!" She said tipsing and turning on the bed.

Harri smiled in relief glad that she had managed to get Caysi on the bed but quickly turned worried "What are the bunnies doing?" she asked thinking that she might be in pain.

" THERE TICKLING ME!" She said laughing. " BUNNIES GO TAKE OVER IRELAND WITH THE DRAGONS AND STOP BOTHERING ME, I HAVE BIG PLANS TO MAKE ABOUT TAKING OVER THE WORLD!" She yelled.

Harri sighed still not sure what was wrong "Are they hurting your left arm?" she asked, trying to make sure she wasn't in too much pain.

Caysi yawned. " Nope, there with a dragon making plans to take over Ireland. I wish to join them but you lied and said that you were going to get me your mother's pie." She said getting up. She galloped around the hospital wing. " RACCOONS WHERE DID YOU GO??" She yelled.

"No Caysi I didn't lie, my mums just finishing the pie off!" Harri said sternly "Accio piece of pie!" She muttered under her breath, a piece of pie came zooming into the hospital wing "Here you go!" she siad sitting on the bed and tapping it.

Caysi looked at her weird. " Why did you have to call it out of the garden?" She might be crazy but she was still sharp. " THERE MIGHT BE SOME BAD THINGS IN THERE! SAVE YOURSELVES HARRIET IS TRYING TO BLOW UP THE WORLD WITH THE ALIENS!" She said running around the hospital. " BUNNIES HIDE! RACCOONS COME HIDE WITH ME!" She yelled running around the hospital wing. " LET'S GO MAKE THE WORLD BOMB AND POISON FREE!" She said yelling. " THIS IS A BAD GARDEN, CAYSI FINNIGAN CAN STAY NO LONGER, THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE TRYING TO HURT HER!" She yelled. " COME ONTO MY SHOULDER'S ANIMALS! COME ON TO ME LIKE SNOW WHITE!" She yelled running. She was aiming to get out of this garden so she went for the door.

"NOOO!" Harri shouted, upset that she appeared to have made the whole situation worse. She ran and stood in front of the door before Caysi could get out "It's not bad its good. Now the nurse..." she paused "I mean dragon needs to help you out!" she said gently.

Caysi smiled, and laughed a loud laugh. " I LOVE DRAGONS." She stated quite loudly. " They make me feel good, and bring me to a happy spot!" She smiled. " I love petunia's! Begonia's Tulips and CARROTS! She yelled. " Now, where's your house Harri? I would like to have a word with Sir Humpfrey." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back