Caysi's arm

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri walked up slowly to the hospital wing her arm resting on Caysi's shoulders, she held open the door for her "How's it feeling?" she asked before spinning around and looking at the practically empty Hospital wing "HELLOOOO! Could we have some help please?" she shouted looking around to see if she could spot anyone.

Caysi nodded. " It feels a bit better." she said. " This place looks awfully colorful!" She said woozily. Caysi took a seat on the bed, she didn't feel so good. She saw the hospital wing zooming around and Harri was yelling. Caysi shook her head and drifted off to sleep.

Harri thought Caysi comment was a bit strange and span around in time to see her fall asleep "No Cays you can't sleep! You might have concussion! wake up!" she said shaking her gently. She then turned around again deliberatly facing the office "HELP PlEASE! THIS IS URGENT!" she cried her voice pleading.

" Where's the fire?" She asked woozily. " MUNGO THERE YOU ARE!" She said pointing to a cat, but there was no cat there. " Mungo is a goofy kitty isn't he!" She said smiling. " Do you want a kitten Harri?" She asked.

Harri's face dropped she was scared now seriously scared. "Caysi theres NO cat and NO kittens!" she practically shouted "Whats wrong with you?" she said waving her hands in front of Caysi's face. "HELPPP!" she shouted impatiently, why was no one coming? She couldn't cope with this on her own!

Caysi sighed and pointed to a kitten that wasn't there. " THERE YOU ARE, YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" She said. She giggled. " Harri do you see any cat food that they can eat?" She said getting up. " What a pretty RAINBOW!" She said.

"Oh my God!" Harri screamed, tears welling in her eyes, she didn't know what was wrong and hoped it wasn't another Borely vision. "HELP ME!" Harri screamed impatiently why was no one coming? "Caysi sit down please!" she said soothingly pushing her back down on the bed "Just stay sitting, I'll take care of it all I promise!" she said calmly "HELP ME NOW!" she shouted tears streaming down her face,

Rowena had gone outside since the hospital had been empty and just opened the door carrying some books when she saw two stdents there looking awfly bad. She put the books down and walked over to them. 'What happened?'she asked as she looked at the girls. She guided the girl with tears everywhere into a seat and smiled worringly. 'Try and clam down,'she said before going over to the girl on the bed.

Harri felt suddenly relieved as she saw someone finally coming, but then felt angry as she was concentrating on her "NO! help Caysi!" she cried as the lady guided her to a seat, she stood up as soon as she sat down and came to stand next to Caysi holding her hand. "Shes hurt her arm doing gym and I think she banged her head! Shes having hallucinations!" she said trying to stop the tears.

Rowena frowned at her, not being able to help it. The girl was annoying her and she knew many people found herself scary if she got asngry. 'Keep your voice down please. It's a hospital,'she said calmly. She turned back to the girl. 'Can you understand me?'she asked, taking her fingers and squeezing them gently.

Harri frowned back at the woman, she didn't mean to be rude she just couldn't bare to be apart from her friend in need. She knew it wasn't this womans fault but ever since loosing Emma when any of her friends was hurt she felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt a panic attack coming but kept completly composed. She was a good actor. "Sorry!" she whispered squeezing Caysi's hand "It's going to be okay!" she said to Caysi. Her chest felt tight but she fort to keep it controlled. She felt like she wanted to run and get out of this hospital wing but she stayed. She needed to be with Caysi.

Rowena looked at the girls. 'Where were you by the way?'she asked sternly. She angled her head to the side to look at them. 'Take a seat please,'she repeated bringing a chair over to the girl. 'Which arm is it?'she asked in general, taking her wand out trying to think of all the things that might be needed.

"We were in the gardens practising some gymnastics!" Haai said trying to keep her tone smooth. "Okay, Okay!" she said and reluctantly took a seat. "oh no I'm not sure what arm it is, I think its the left one!" she said failing to keep the air of panic from her tone "But I'm not sure!" she said cursing herself for not thinking about which arm it was.

Caysi looked at the lady that came. " Hello there!" She smiled she took a seat on the bed. " There's come nice flowers in here!" She said picking a pretend flower up. " See they smell like roses." She said laying back on the bed. " I'm just fine!" She said happily, in her land the sun was shining and there were flowers everywhere.

"Caysi its okay, which arm is it that you hurt huh?" she asked soothingly "This is a nurse, shes going to help you, so tell her where it hurts!" Harri indicated to the nurse whom she had taken an immediete dislikening to though she didn't quite know why,she said her tone smooth and reassuring though she wasn't sure whether Caysi would understand her or not.

Caysi giggled. " Silly willy it's the left arm!" She smiled. " I love pansies, they smell wonderful." She pointed to them in the corner.

Harri couldn't help but smile at Caysi's comment, she stood up, sitting made her anxious "Caysi can you see alot of flowers?" she asked like it was a normal question "What else can you see?And does your arm hurt alot or a little bit?"she asked, sounding like she was talking to someone much younger not older then herself.

Caysi looked around. " Yes, this is a lovely garden, I love it..I wish I lived here, YOUR SO LUCKY HARRIET! You get to live in a garden!" She said jealously. She sat up on the bed. " There are so many animals in this garden!" She said bending down to pick a puppy up. " This is Rascal! I called him that because he's a little on the crazy side!" She said. " My arm? OHH That thing! It hurts!" She said letting go of the puppy and touching her left arm. She picked up 2 raccoons and said. " You guys are cute!" She petted them.

"Cays I don't live here! Were in the hospital wing, not a garden! And theres not any animals here! But were going to get you fixed i promise!"Harri said holding Caysi's hand and standing in front of her, she turned to look at the nurse expectingly. "Could you try and keep still Caysi? This nurse needs to take care of you!" she said, trying to make the job of the nurse easier.

Caysi sighed. " Stop lying Harri, this is your home, I see your house!" She said pointing ahead of her. " Lovely home you got eh?" She said. " There's your mom baking cookies and your dad mowing the lawn." She said waving to them as if they would wave back. " Were in your garden and it's beautiful." She said smelling the air. " I am still! Still like a tree!" She said stiffening.

"No Caysi! Were at school! Hogwarts New Zealand! I live in England thats quite far away from here! look were here at school in the hospital wing!" Harri said soothingly though she was getting more nervous by the second.

Caysi looked around. She saw Harri's house, they must be insane! " Were at your house! Look, look at your mom and dad, and your pet raccoons and puppies! There's your unicorns and dragons!" She said pointing to them. " See! There's your uncle too!" She said happily.

Harri froze slightly at the mention of her uncle, "Caysi, I think your concussions getting worse, we really are in the hospital wing! My family aren't here unfortunatly!" she sighed and looked at Caysi wondering if it really was just concussion or if something worse had happened to her.

Caysi turned her head. " Keep, feeding me lies." She said. She picked up a raccoon and started to pet it. " Your such a nice raccoon, I wonder what Harri named you!" She said. " I think your too cute." She said petting the invisible raccoon. " I love bunnies too, do you have any here Harri?" She said. She got off the bed. " BUNNIES WHERE ARE YOU?" She looked under the bed. " BUNNIEEESS!!" She yelled. " Do you have roses anywhere Harri?" She said looking for the bunnies. " Or maybe even a carrot to get a bunnnyyy?" She said. She got up and saw a bunny she started to chase it around the hospital wing. " BUNNY COME BAACK!" She yelled.

Harri's face was complelty mortified but she decided it was probably better to play along with Caysi "No sorry no bunnies here or roses or carrots so shall we go and sit down again? Hmm yes lets it's really comfy over here!" she said sitting down on the bed and patting it "We can go and look for bunnies later okay?" she said still patting the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back