Caysi and Nina!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi rushed down to the Quidditch Pitch, she had her Firebolt in her hand. She was wearing her t-shirt and her short shorts, it was quite warm outside still. She smiled as the sun shone on her back as she walked up the stairs. She sat on the bleachers and waited for Nina to come.

Nina walked out of the tents with her new Scarlet Streak in hand. Then she mounted her broom and flew to the quidditch pitch excited to play with Caysi and any others.

When she got there she saw Caysi on the Bleachers, Nina flew by them and shouted, "Hey you ready? Or do you want to stick around there all day?" Nina flew to the middle of the pitch waiting for Caysi. She knew that Caysi would be a better player then she was but NIna was an excellent flyer and she knew that, but didn't like to admit in so people would think her modest.

Caysi giggled. " I'm always ready!" She jumped up on her broom and flew around upside down. " What do you want to do ?" She asked smiling flying around Nina.

"I don't know you want to try and be seeker for the day?" Nina asked curiously. Hoping she did, she wouldn't get any practice while she was here and was dying for some air time.

Caysi nodded. " Sure! That would be loads of fun!" She smiled. " Do you want to be beater for the day?" She asked.

Nina shook her head Caysi obviously misunderstood her. "I meant do you want to play against me as seeker until, or if anyone else comes? Maybe next time I'll be a beater." Nina said smiling.

Caysi nodded. " Ohh, I can be a bit slow sometimes." She said. " Sure I would love to do that."

Nina nodded and said, "Err do you wanna let the snitch loose, I am not exactly sure where you keep the balls here." Nina smiled sheepishly.

Caysi smiled. " Alright. " She hoped off her brooms and went to the room in the Quidditch Pitch, she came back with a few balls. " Here it is!" She said letting it loose. Caysi looked at it, her eyes were locked on it. She followed it wherever it went.

Nina waited anxiously, and when Caysi set it loose Nina locked her eyes on it and followed it quickly. She flew below Caysi to follow the Snitch and she smiled wickedly as she was about to catch it.

Caysi kept on eyeing Nina and the snitch. She made her way to the tip of the broom and nearly fell. " Oh wow." She said. She got up just in time, the snitch was right near her. She reached out to grab it but it went the other way.

Nina turned sharply as she passed Caysi who had just missed it. Nina smiled and got infront of the snitch and flew down and caught it. Nina smiled and said, "Hmmm Do you wanna try beater? I am not very good at it but yeah you can teach me a little bit there Capi-tan."

Caysi nodded. " Alright." She handed Nina a beater's bat. " You just swing the bludger when it comes near you." She said.

Nina nodded unsure of what to expect she wasn't all that strong. "Do I try and get them into the nets?" Nina asked, she never really understood the other positions just the Keepers and her own.

Caysi shook her head. " No, you need to hit the bludger away from the chaser and the seeker aswell as from yourself." She said. " Here let me demonstrate." She let go of the bludger, it was as wild as a beast today. She swung it as hard as she could. The ball went flying into another direction. " See?" She smiled and asked.

Nina nodded, and mustered up as much confidence as she could and as the bludger came back Nina swung it foward and flew down quickly.

[color=9977bb]Lemi walked out to the pitch for a practise. When she got there she was suprised to see Caysi there with another girl from Hogwarts Scotland whom she vaguely recognised. She flew up, wondering if she'd be able to join them. "Hi guys." She muttered. "Mind if I join you? Or if not, feel free to say. I don't mind practising on my own." She would in fact mind, but didn't want to seem like she was shoving it upon the pair that they had to let her join in.

((Hope you don't mind me joining this! Also is this before or after Nina was chosen at the TWC?))[/color]

[Its before :) ]

"Hey, I'm Nina and yeah." Nina said passing the girl the bat because the bludger was coming her way. Nina waited for the girl to realize that it was coming her way.

Caysi smiled. " Of course you can join Lemi!' She said. " Watch out!" She shouted, the bludger was coming near Lemi. " Those things are nasty buggers." She sighed.

(( Is it alright if I join?? My character needs a little more practise at flying!!!!))
Kate couldn't believe what she was doing!!! As she arrived down at the quiditch pitch she saw Casyi, Quiditch captin, Lemina, Prefect and another girl who she had never seen in her life!!! She shyly wandered up and asked, "Hi guys, do you mind if I join you?? I need a little more practise on a broom but I will try my hardest!!! Can you please help me??" She looked down at the ground hoping that Lemina and Casyi wouldn't not talk to her or be nice to her because she couldn't fly because of her stupid nerves!!

[Yeah sure :) ]

Nina turned as she heard a younger girls voice and saw that she wanted to join them. "You can join as long as you are Hufflepuff." Nina teased. "I'm NIna Patrokov by the way." NIna smiled warmly to the child.

[color=9977bb]((Cool cool =P))

"Hi Nina. I'm Lemina. Hufflepuff. Oh, and Caysi's cousin." She grinned and dodged the bludger. She grabbed a bat the bat from Nina. Suddenly, she saw Kate appear. "Yup she's a 'Puff!" Lemi joked.[/color]

[I tossed you the bat f.y.i]

Kate smiled at these kind older girls. "I am a Hufflepuff, And I can just get my broom to come up into my hand and mount it but I am learning to move on it!!" She smiled and placed the broom on the ground and commanded UP. The broom hovered and fell down again. She sighed and tried again. This time it came up into her hand. She mounted it and kicked up to then look at the girls!!

"Well I am sure we can help you with that." Nina said kindly. "You just have to watch out for the Bludger, that would be a nasty hit for someone your size." Nina said, hoping the girl wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back