Caysi and Harri

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi zipped up her coat, her birthday was coming up. She was excited for that. She put her flats on and make her way to the forest. She slipped and got back up. She sighed, she put her hair in a ponytail, she let it go curly today, she didn't have the strength to straighten it. She was on the edge of the forest.

Harri walked outside into the cold winters air, she was feeling very irritable today after spending sometime with a first year who was too big for his boots, she sighed furiously and then spotted Caysi she walked over "Hey!" she said waving and trying to sound cheerful.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Harri, excited for the holidays, how about you. And I'm really excited for my birthday!" She said.

Harri grinned "I know I can't wait to see Kevin! It feels like I havent' seem him in ages!" she siad happily "And your birthday wow! What should I get you?" she asked all ready trying to plan ahead.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, but you can't spend all your time with him." She smiled. " Umm, you don't have to really get me anything." She said.

Harri tipped her head to the side "Guess not but most of it," she said flatly, "I mean your going to be with Cam for most of it aren't you?" she asked in an almost sarcastic way. "There has to be something you want?" she asked though less enthusiastically then before.

Caysi was getting mad. " No, not all of my time, he's not my number one priority, I have other things to do to." She said.

Harri was starting to get mad, it was all botteled up inside her from that stupid Aiden boy poking about in her businness in the common room, "I'm not saying that! But in a relationship you both have to work at it! Especially as I only get to see him a few times a year!" she siad finding it harder and harder to restrain her voice, "I mean Cams here, you can see him whenever you want!" she said her voice almost breaking from the restriant she was applying, "Jeez Caysi," she said rolling her eyes in a way that almost begged for a reaction.

Caysi's eyes got wider. She got even madder. " Well, you need a break from each other, and just because he's here, I don't get to see him, he has a life too, his life just doesn't revolve around me, he has friends and work and things like that. Your whole life doesn't change just because you get a friggin' boyfriend!" She yelled.

"I'm not saying that! I know everyone needs a break! I'm saying that I don't get to see him alot because we're so far apart!" Harri shouted angrily, "Everyone has friends and school Caysi! Not jsut you and him!" she said increasingly mad "Your life has to change a bit. Adapt. You have to work at relationships else they don't work!" she yelled pacing back and forth angrily, "For god sake Caysi, calm down! I mean its not like your not excited about spending time with Cam! I can't help it if I want to spend time with Kevin. Even if you don't feel the same about Cam," she said her hands clenched so tight her knuckles were going white.

Caysi was pretty mad. " Woah there buddy, I don't care about Cam?" She said. " Are you joking me?" She asked. " Adapt, really, that's interesting." She said. " I know that everyone has school, I'm not an idiot." She replied.

Harri realised at once she had gone to far, she knew how much Caysi cared about Cam. "Are you calling me an idiot?" she said angrily, her hands still clenched into fists,"And I'm not saying you don't care about him! I know you do! I'm just saying he's been here the whole time, and you can see him whenever you want! I can't do that with Kevin!" she shouted furiously, "You know what I can't be bothered with this," she said and stormed off into the forest going further and further in, she snapped branches off of tree's and kicked anything that lay in her path, shouting angrily as a branch knocked against her leg almost making her buckle over.

" No!" She yelled. " I can't see him everyday, he needs to have a life." She screamed. " Whatever." She said. Caysi saw Harri go into the forest and she sighed. Caysi would go on the opposite side. She made her way in and just sat down against a tree.

Harri had to stop herself from running back and screaming at Caysi as she yelled after her, "Shut the hell up," she muttered under her breath but she was so far in now Caysi wouldn't have heard if she had said it out loud. She was fuming now as she began to sprint further into the forest, it began to rain and the further she went in the colder it seemed to get, it was dark inside the woods and as she looked around she couldn't see the light from outside coming in anywhere, she began to panic not knowing which way to turn, she turned around in circles trying to find something familiar, "Oh great!" she yelled at the top of her voice, "Just bloody great," she sighed angrily, she was now so far in it seemed like night time, remembering when she had come in here with Ellie a tear rolled down her cheek, she couldn't believe her best friend had gone, and now she had just had a stupid pointless argument with her other best friend. She sat down and cried, her face was tear streaked and red, she remembered when she had got lost with Ellie then it hit her, I need to climb a tree, like Ellie did last time, she thought, she dried her face untill it returned to normal colour then found the tallest tree and began to climb, higher and higher this was great, just like flying, she was about to reach the top, just one more tricky manover, but she misplaced her foot and she began hurtling to the ground she screamed knowing it was likely no one would hear her, before smashing into the ground so hard that she was unconciouss in a matter of seconds. Harri's body lay still on the ground not one muscle moved as her breathing grew shallower and shallower.

Caysi sighed, " What a great day." She muttered. She put her hands to her head and started to rub hard, she wanted to get rid of all the bad memories and thoughts. She started to cry abit, she had never gotten into a fight with any of her best friends. She heard a scream. " What the hell now?" She said hastily. She got up and went to wear the scream was. It was Harri and she was on the ground. " Oh my God." She yelled. " Harri!" She said falling to her knees. " Harri, can you hear me?"She bellowed.

Harri could faintly hear someone calling her name, the voice was familiar and she forced herself to open her eyes "Caysi?" she whispered her voice hoarse "I'm sorry," she said trying to sit up but her head was spinning she put her hand behind her head and felt it grow warm with blood pouring out before collapsing again in a deep state of unconcioussness, were she could hear nothing. She was at home with her dad and mum and Emma and she was happy, now more then ever.

" Oh Lord." She said. She got down to her knees and picked Harri up and placed her on Caysi's knees. " Harri!" Caysi said shaking her. " Harri wake up!" She said.

Harri could hear someone calling her name, but they were too far away for her to tell, or atleast she thought they were. She carried on in her own land, everything was so real, Emma was there smiling, laughing, living. Her mum and dad were happy, Tommy was there with someone who looked remarkably like Caysi just a little younger. Everyone was here, anyone who had helped her in anyway was here, her friends and family. She saw no need to leave where she was, no need to respond to someone who was calling her, no matter who it was. She simply slipped into a deeper unconciouss state, making everything in her dream feel more real, and anything else fake.

Caysi shook Harri some more. " Harri, please wake up!" She said. Caysi shook Harri uncontrollably. She shook her from side to side and yelled her name. " Harri, wake up!" She yelled.

Harri felt a sharp pain race through her head as her body felt like it was being jerked from side to side, she felt tears well in her eyes, and someone was telling her to wake up. But she was awake, wasn't she? The pain was growing stronger and her appearence grew paler as she lost more blood, she suddenly felt dizzy and grabbed on to Emma for support, but suddenly she was gone, everything went black and she was cold, freezing. She began to shiver but then she couldn't stop, she was shaking violently, her head was spinning and she felt moisture (blood) leaking from her head slowly and steadily.

" Harri please wake up!" She said. " Please." She said softly. She placed Harri on Caysi's knees a bit softer. " Harri, wake up." She said.

Harri didn't like this new place, it was so dark and cold, she shivered again and heard someone calling her name, she pulled herself out of the state she was in gasping as she felt the cold air hit her lungs, "Who, who are you?" she asked disorientated at Caysi, "Where, where am I? Whats going on?" she asked, she felt so weak she could barely move, but she forced an arm to the back of her head she touched the cut and looked at her hand, "Oh my gosh, blood," she said as the blood dripped from her hand onto her jumper, she looked up at the girl suspiciously "Who are you?" she asked, tears rolled down her face as the pain in her head grew stronger and stronger.

Caysi was relieved that Harri was awake, but she was a bit confused. " Your in the Forbidden Forest and I'm Caysi." She said.

"Forbidden what?" Harri asked, she was completly disorientated know,"Caysi?" she repeated, "Oh Caysi, I know who you are," she said giggling the amount of blood she was loosing was messing with her head, "Caysi Finnigan." she stated "Thats right isn't it?" she asked confused as the tears carried on rolling down her cheeks, "I'm confused, where am I? Why is it dark? Why am I lying down?" she sobbed, she stood up and immedietly collapsed as everything was spinning, why was she so dizzy?

Caysi nodded. " Yep, that's me, were in the forest and it's pretty cold cause it's winter, and you knocked your head and your bleeding." She said. " I think that we should get you to the Hospital Wing." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back