Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene stepped out of the conglomerated club room her basket was starting to look a little emptier by now. well at least if you ignored the fluffball of asteria curled up in it. sheh ad a feeling she would find a few people in the grounds, after all it was a lovely day. however she didn't make it that far before she spotted one of her recepiants. "Hello. would you be elara" she asked as she approached a young Gryffindor girl. hopingthat she was right.

Yellow rose for @Elara Chatelain

Elara was hanging out in the courtyard with one of her friends when she saw the head girl approach her. 'Umm, yeah," she said with a smile.

Selne was glad that she had the right girl though she realised that she had already spoken to her earlier. she just hadn't put the name and face together. "I got a rose for you. sorry I totally didn't think of giving it to you before" she said reaching into her basket and withdrawing a yellow rose and handing it to the girl once she was sure that it was the right one.

Dear Elara
You're like the coolest person I've ever met, love u!!
Love Maggi

(@Maggi Watties (sorry if I tagged the wrong maggi)

Elara opened the note from the head girl and grinned at how sweet Maggi's musings were. She was glad to have such great friends here at school, and they were actually her age, something she had never really had before. "Thanks so much!" she gleed.

Selen smiled watching the girl read her note. it was always nice just to watch the reaction this girl's was no exception. whatever the note was whoever it was from obviously meant a lot. "you are welcome" she said as the girl thanked her. "how are your deliveries going?" she asked gesturing to the flowers that the girl was carrying.

Elara was surprised the Head Girl was still talking to her and pushed her hair out of her face, making it look messier than it was before. "Oh, they're good! Yup, just have to make sure not to bend the flowers and keep track of my roses," she beamed, rereading Maggi's note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back