Caught in The Act?!

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore decided that instead of following his roommates suit and unpacking his bag to get ready and settled for the next long year at Hogwarts he wanted to go for a short walk around the school grounds to clear his head first. So much had changed since his last year and it was starting to overwhelm him just a little. First his father had lost title of Head for the Snow Family, Theodore had been named Prefect, and then he had been named Slytherin Quidditch Co-Captain which was something he had been hoping for since he had joined the team. He was very proud of all the titles he had been given but it was just hard for him to grasp that he suddenly had all this power and he was unsure how he should present himself now that he had it. He figured just continued his lessons and act like a role-model to the others in his house to show that he was a capable Prefect. Still it felt so weird, his sister was angry at him because of it and he wondered how many other people were shocked over it.

Once Theodore was closer to the greenhouses he let out a breath he was holding in, to be honest he was also a bit frustrated as well. Besides all the responsibilities he now had, he was still just a teenager and had other responsibilities that he needed to make sure he kept up with. Like classes, his girlfriend, and even making sure he still had time for his friends too. Theodore stood completely still, he was tense and didn't like it, maybe a nap or something would help him get rid of it, usually Aleyha helped too but he wasn't sure where she was exactly.

Aleyha sneaked around the greenhouses, and she saw her boyfriend and future husband standing...alone. That was how she wanted him. This time, she was wearing a goth dress with punk accessories with leggings underneath her dress. Aleyha tiptoed the best she could toward her boyfriend, and her red eyes sparkled with glee when she stepped in front of him. "Now there is my Prefect, and Co-Captain. About time too. Things are a little intense in the girl's dorm." Aleyha wrapped her arms around Theodore's waist, and melded her body against him in a tight hug. She wanted to become more public for a bit now, as they were growing older and her own hormones came out to play. Aleyha gazed up at his coloured hair, matching her eyes, whereas hers was matching his. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her, and the nicest thing she had ever done for anyone else. Aleyha adored looking up into his eyes, and she pecked his lips just a bit with her own lips. Aleyha laughed softly, and she murmured, "You are going to do great, you know? You have the leader qualities in you." Aleyha wanted nothing more but to shove Theodore on the ground, and snog him silly, but she was a bit more patient than that. She could wait a bit... Maybe just a minute. Aleyha hoped that Professor Styx wouldn't be walking around or even around the greenhouses right now. Last time she checked, Professor Styx was up in the corridors paroling or something. Aleyha thought that this was dangerous which made it just as much fun. That was bad, in her own case. Cause she loved living on edge now, it made her hormones run wild, and her teenage side soar.

Theodore almost jumped but turned his head in amusement when he heard the voice of the one he adored so much, it almost sounded like she was teasing him once again and he couldn't help but let out a half-smirk. "Something Intense in the girls dorms? Sounds hot." He smirked, he liked how she called him her Prefect. Theodore didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her waste slowly, making sure his fingertips gently ran across her hips before they rested themselves on her mid-back. He flicked some of his blonde and red streaked hair out of his face before he leaned down to capture her lips with his again for just a moment, sometimes she had no idea just how beautiful she was to him, sometimes it just fueled that frustration and those hormones even more. "I'm glad you think I can do it, I'm rather nervous though because now everyone expects to much from me." He kissed her again softly before one of his hands went down to grab one of hers, for some he felt like something was telling him to take her closer to the Greenhouses and he had to comply without question. Before he turned to lead her he suddenly got a wicked idea that he had to try while she seemed to be in a good mood and would be less likely to kill him. The hand that was on her back quickly dropped down to give her a quick pinch on the bum, something he had been wanting to try for a long time now.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." He removed both his hands and immediately tried to defend himself, his hands really moved on their own at once point, which he blamed on the hormones. He was a teenager so it wasn't like he should be blamed for actions that he did without thinking. He gave her a handsome smile, wondering if she was going to smack him now.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she smirked, "Shame you will never know about it though." Aleyha pecked him on the lips just gently again. How she loved to have those lips upon hers. Maybe too much, but she wasn't complaining a bit. Maybe other people were. Aleyha wasn't worried about those people though. She could careless about who were complaining. Maybe they were jealous of her? Aleyha thought that would be highly amusing, having someone jealous of her. The feel of his hands on her mid-back was enough to make her smile like an angel with a devious glimmer in those red eyes of hers. "I only expect your best, and that is all you have to give. Yet, I do think you can pull off all that power with your eyes closed and pinned down on the ground. I know you, Theodore, maybe better than a lot of others. You were born for this." Aleyha poked him in the chest with one of her fingers and she smirked a bit.

Then, it happened. A small spasm of pain erupted from her behind, and she let out a gasp of shock. Never had she been so violated by her boyfriend! Aleyha stood there, mouth gaping open from horror, before it was covered with what seemed to be anger. "You couldn't help it?" Aleyha snapped in a snotty tone. Aleyha glared up at him, before an evil smirk played across her lips. You see, she had nails, and as a girl, she knew how to use them. Aleyha put them to good use here. Instead of hitting him like her first instinct, she decided to play unfair. With her hand, she clinched a handful of her boyfriend's arse, her nails included to bring some pain. "How do you like them apples, honey?" Aleyha squeezed a bit more, before she backed away, with her hands on her hips and looking as innocent as a demon.

Theodore pouted slightly when Aleyha said that he would never know about what had happened up in the Girls Dorms, usually girls in general bugged the hell out of him but the ones she roomed with weren't so bad for the most part. Plus he could not help but wonder what she meant by something 'intense'. Aleyha kissed him again and he smiled softly, looking back four years ago he wouldn't have ever seen the two of them here like this and actually comfortable around one another. He was thankful that at least she understood and had faith him, everyone else seemed to be in disbelief that he could even get this far, he had even doubted himself for the longest time. "You think so? Think I have a chance at Head Boy then?" He joked with her as one of his hands began to play with a strand of her hair, in a way he wasn't joking though. Theodore assumed he didn't have a big shot at it, nor was it going to be any easier than being Prefect would be. But there was something telling that maybe there was a chance and that maybe he wanted it, there was no way for him to tell right now because he had just gained the titles he currently had and needed to see how these ones worked out first.

The look Aleyha was giving him was freaking cute that he could not help but let out a small laugh, immediately after though he brought a hand to his face to silence himself and to hide that he had actually laughed. He hated when people saw him laugh, he rarely ever let out a true laugh, mostly snickers or snorts of amusement. "No I could not, wasn't too bad either." He coughed out, his emerald green eyes shifting to the side as he tried to hide that he was easily amused by this, even if she didn't like it he sure did and wasn't embarrassed to admit that either. However Theodore seemed to underestimate the maliciousness in Aleyha because the gleam in her eye and the tone in her voice did not sound pleasant. Before he knew what was really going to happen to him she backfired by doing the same move he pulled, only she used her beastly clawsnails as well. "Ouch." At first he hissed in pain, and surprise because he had not expected her to ever do something like that. His green eyes were wide for a moment as he stared at her in bewilderment, most would probably think he looked adorable with his face all soft and confused, but he was just as a loss for words. One thing he wished she would have known though was that he seemed to be semi fond of pain, and what Aleyha just pulled probably pushed him a little bit further than he had been planning to go...for not at least.

"Okay...your evil." Theodore stated after a moment before his look of confusion faded into one that was just plain out mischievous and evil looking, he may have been the one to provoke her but still he figured it wouldn't hurt to show her that hurting him in always like that was not how to get back at him. "Too bad thats what I love about you, you'll have to try hardest than that, baby." Theodore winked at Aleyha before he brushed some of her hair out of her face and kissed her again more deeply than he probably ever had before, but he made sure not to kiss her too long just to see if he could make her suffer some from probably leaving scars on him. He pulled away the the kiss and smirked before he began to head further down by the Greenhouse.

Nodding, Aleyha responded with her head at his joke, only she was being serious. Then again, she would die with laughter if he wad Head Boy. It was just something funny to think about. Her boyfriend, Head Boy. It was just too priceless to think about. Nonetheless, Aleyha would be proud of him though. "I am sure you liked what you felt, but I loved what I had though. I got the whole plate, whereas you just had a taste." Aleyha winked deviously at him, and placed her hands firmly on her hips. How Aleyha was getting the way she was, no one knew. But she seemed to have picked up on that Zhefarovich trait that the females had. Deviously cunning, and seductive. Even at a young age, it peeked through, as shown through Aleyha. Maybe it was the fact that she stayed around Raisa and Rayna, they could be rubbing off on her.

The albino Parselmouth's pale lips curled into a smirk even greater than before when she saw just how adorable her boyfriend looked right now. His face so soft and confused. With the comment of her being evil, Aleyha almost laughed. It was true in many different ways. With her blood type being negative, it was almost destiny that she would be evil. "Oh, you are right on the money there, baby." Aleyha stated with a soft laugh. Aleyha enjoyed being the way she was. It was too much fun to be anything but!

Speaking of butts... Aleyha had to admit, her boyfriend had a rather nice one. And she was sure that she was the only one to have grabbed it the way she did. Or else someone's head would roll on the lawn tonight. Aleyha's expression changed somewhat when he said that he liked pain, and then kissed her deeper than any other person had. It was marvelous. The taste of the Slytherin Prefect, it was enough to make her shudder. But it ended all too soon when Theodore pulled away. Aleyha glared at him, knowing that he was simply teasing her. Then he started to walk away. Aleyha sighed, brushed her hair back with her fingers, allowed him to get closer to the greenhouses before she made her move. The Parselmouth smiled, and she took a running start, before she pounced on the prey's back. Aleyha was aiming to take him down, one way or another.

Of course Theodore knew straight off that Aleyha was a very beastly most of the time, he often joked about calling them beauty and the beast. Mostly because of his Veela Blood that seemed to force people to call him pretty and her downright beastly attitude, but even then he never really meant it because he found Aleyha to beautiful and his own personality beastly at times. Maybe they were a little bit of both or something. Still you think that after knowing how she could be sometimes he would have kept himself more on guard, but for some reason he seemed to ignore the potential danger he could be in after teasing her like that and kept walking towards the greenhouse. But before he could even reach his destination he heard the sound of small running footsteps and turned just in time to see and feel Aleyha pounce on his back like a tiger would it's pray. "Gah Aleyha!" Theodore bit out as he lost his footing and landed right onto the ground, his girlfriend and probably his soulmate sitting on his back probably feeling very pleased with herself right now. He tried to shift and move her when he realized he actually sort of liked this, in almost a sick way. He turned his head for a moment, his emerald green eyes staring at the ground below him.

"You know this habit of yours could become very. entertaining for the both of us in the future." He coughed, of course he was being a little dirty and maybe a little perverted with his comment but figured and hoped that Aleyha wouldn't mind all that much since it seemed that she had her moments too. A moment or two passed and he figured that he would probably flirt with her some more of cuddle with her, or something if he managed to get her off of him. "Sooo, wanna get off?" Theodore asked from below her, it was no fun when she was sitting on his back anyways, if she would at least let him turn around or get up he figured everything would be all good.

Aleyha fell onto Theodore's back as he plowed into the ground. Aleyha laughed, as she adjusted her position upon his back. She sat indian-style, and looked quite pleased with herself. Well, she was very pleased with herself. She managed to take down a Prefect and the Slytherin Co-Captain. Aleyha beamed when she thought of it like that. It was quite entertaining. Aleyha heard what he said, and Aleyha narrowed her eyes. As she didn't have that innocent of a mind, she took it the wrong way - which was something she was sure was intended anyway. "Oh, I am sure about that, my Pretty Boy," Aleyha guided her fingers to his side and tickled just a bit. She couldn't very much remember where he was ticklish at though. She wished that she had gotten the information again before she came down here. Aleyha wondered just how long it would be until Theodore chose to give up.

Hesitating, she stood up to allow him to move. Aleyha shrugged, "You ruined my fun, but try anything to get me on the grass, and you will be hurting." Aleyha ran her fingers through her multi-coloured hair and she smiled innocently. Aleyha loved being around Theodore, and this was just so much fun! Tackling him to the ground. Then again, he did deserve it for teasing her like so. She couldn't even blame it on the Veela charm either, which was the bad thing. Aleyha was drawn to him, in a way she never understood before. Funny how fate was to them. Soulmates maybe? It was a rare occurrence in the family, but maybe she had hers.

Theodore couldn't help but let his sly grin grow a little bit wider when she said she was sure about that, at least she wasn't denying him the idea of fun in the future. But the sly grin was soon wiped clean of his face when she once again called him Pretty Boy, instead Theodore's nose scrunched up in displeasure at the very mention of her little nickname for him that he hated with a passion. "I am not prett-AH!" His sentence could not even be fully finished when he felt Aleyha mover her fingers to his side and actually dare to tickle him gently. Theodore didn't know how Aleyha had figured out that he was ticklish and where exactly it was but now she knew something that could possibly allow her to control him more than ever, he hated being tickled. However his luck seemed to change when she hesitantly got up from his back and allowed him to move finally. He stood up and listen to the thread she had made before he smirked at her, for some strange reason he had the sudden urge just to have her close to him.

"Awh, but it's just oh so much fun pinning you down." Theodore said with the softest of smiles as he crawled closer to her, he wasn't going to pin her down unless he had a clear out shot but instead reached over and grabbed her around the waste. He tried to pull her into his lap but in the end it would be all up to her if she wanted to go or not. Still Theodore just felt like having her close, of course there was more he would love to do but he had to wait until they were both older. "So, how on earth did you find out I was ticklish on my sides?" He asked quickly, how in the world did Aleyha find out all of these things about him so easily, did it just come to her or what? He brushed some of her hair away from her cheek before he kissed it softly and sighed, sometimes he didn't even know why he did half the things he did when he was around her. Sometimes he wished he could just blame it on love but he didn't know what that felt like so he couldn't say if it was or not.

Aleyha felt herself being pulled into Theodore's lap, which of course, she did not fight. Aleyha snaked her arms around Theodore's neck, and she made herself comfortable in Theodore's lap. How could she have gotten so lucky? She stared into Theodore's eyes, feeling something that she had never felt before, but she couldn't place it. "Pin me down, and you will discover the meaning the pain, darling." Aleyha smirked playfully - almost taunting him. Aleyha snuggled close to his chest, adoring the sound of his heartbeat. Aleyha glanced up at him when he asked the question. She waited a bit, as she was just staring up at him. Surely, he didn't think that she knew everything about him just naturally. Aleyha had help. Didn't he know that his sister was a sucker for spilling information about Theodore to her?

Her snake necklace glistened a bit in the light, a gift from him to her. She had not taken it off since she received it. Aleyha took a deep breath and she murmured, "Your sister sucks with holding information about you. It was easy to get it out of her. Then again, I don't know if she knows that you like pain." Aleyha moved a bit of hair from his face, loving the feel of the silky softest of blond. Aleyha pressed her lips against his in a lingering kiss, before she leaned away and snuggled against his neck. Aleyha felt safe in the arms of Theodore. A Snow. A Prefect... He was everything. Aleyha breathed in his scent, as well as the nature around them. The greenhouses, the flowers, everything seemed so perfect. While Aleyha was at ease like this, she normally spoke what was on her mind, and in her heart. Things like this made her vulnerable. Aleyha whispered, her voice soft and delicate like a spider's web, "I love you."

Theodore wrapped his arms around Aleyha's back when she wrapped her arms around his neck, he was thrilled that she was in his lap now and seemed to very content in his lap. "I thought I told you I didn't mind the pain from you, maybe I should just pin you down now." He teased her right back as he smiled when she buried her face into his chest, he kissed the top of her head and allowed himself to sigh in content that as of now he had just about everything a guy could ever want in his life right about now. Theodore had power, the most amazing girl, was co-captain of his Quidditch team, and was doing very well in school right about now and he was probably the happiest he had been in a long time with the way his life was going right now. When she told Theodore that it was his sister that had told her he rolled his eyes, he should have figured that Alyssa couldn't keep her mouth shut. "I'll have to tease her or bring her more bird seed later." He snickered know she hated when he did that, he didn't find it funny that she turned into a bird when she was angry but just funny that she took it to heart so much. With how upset she got about it you would think that she would turn into a bird or something, but apparently you had to be more upset that she often was whenever he upset her like he did. Slowly he pressed his lips his lips to hers for a moment after she had kissed him, she was the only person he had ever allowed to really play with his hair a lot.

Then she buried her head in his neck and suddenly began to get that feeling again, that one that always made him feel like he was going to throw up or pass out and he had no idea how to explain what he was feeling and why he was feeling it all the time now. Theodore was going to ask if she wanted to get something to eat but then she said something that made him freeze up entirely and choke on the air in his lungs, there was no way she could have just said what he thought she just said. His emerald green eyes stared at her as if he had just been told that his mother was killed in an accident or something, was he ready to be loved. "You...W-what did you say Aleyha?" He released her and just stared at her with immense shock, his hunger had died and he only felt, sick. 'Say it back you moron! Did she even say it? What the hell is your problem?" He could help but ask her because he thought he had just misheard her, there was just no way she could feel that way. Especially after what he was.

"You...W-what did you say Aleyha?" Those words flowed through her, and she had to recall what she just said. Then, it hit her. Like a punch in the chest. She didn't...oh good lord, she did. Aleyha loved Theodore. And she just said it! Aleyha, why in the world did you say that? That could drive him away! Aleyha, you are such an idiot! Why didn't you just say it in Parseltongue so he wouldn't understand you? Aleyha ran her fingers through her hair and she had this confused look in her face. What was she going to do? What was she going to say? Was she going to say anything? Was she going to say it again? Could she say it again?

Might as well just say it again. Aleyha swallowed hard, her voice dry and she muttered, "I-I love...y...." Aleyha couldn't say it. So, then came another word to finish the sentence, "cake?" Aleyha flashed an innocent smile, but didn't know what else to do. What else to say. She was scared that he didn't love her back. You love cake? What the hell, Aleyha? You don't even like cake! Well, hopefully he won't catch on that I don't even like cake. Then I won't look like an idiot. Nice cover-up. Aleyha started to play with his hair a bit more, hopefully to distract him. Aleyha didn't know what else to do and what else to say.

Theodore continued to stare at Aleyha as he waited for her to say something to him about what she had just said to him, he was beginning to think the worst so he wished she would hurry. Her face looked confused, almost as if not even she could believe or remember what she had said to him. 'Maybe you should just say you love her back. It shouldn't be that hard, it's just three fricken words!' His mind was battling with itself as he tried to think of whether he should just assume what he thought he heard was right or to slap himself for thinking she would ever say that to him, did he even deserved to be loved or cared for? "Aleyha, what did you say?" He asked her again, poking her cheek to try and get her to knock out of it, she almost looked worried and that alone bothered Theodore to the point where he was unsure if he even wanted to hear it from her. Shifting uncomfortably he flicked some of his hair away from his face and stared at her worriedly through his emerald green orbs.

It wasn't long before Aleyha started to say something and Theodore easily perked up from where he was sitting to listen intently, so she loved something? 'Say it first. Come on Theodore you don't deserve to call yourself a man if you don't say it!' But he couldn't say it back, he knew he wasn't ready to say it and didn't want to ruin it for her in case she didn't feel the same way as he did. But what came from her mouth next wasn't what he expected and coughed in amusement at the fact that she just had to tell him something like that now? "Okay so yo-...wait a minute. Aleyha you hate cake." He removed her hands from playing with his hair and held them in his own as he stared at her with confused eyes, there was something seriously wrong with his girl and he wanted to know what it was. Hopefully it wouldn't be something that he had done to her.

Aleyha narrowed her red eyes and she murmured, "I told you what I said." Aleyha placed her hand on his cheek, and she stared up at him, hoping that he wouldn't catch on. Damn it, he caught on that she hated cake. Aleyha rolled her eyes, and she sighed. Aleyha shrugged and she smirked deviously. Instead of just repeating it, she murmured, "Shut up and just kiss me, loser." Aleyha leaned up, just a bit, her lips grazing his jawline. Maybe this would assist in making him forget?

Theodore wasn't sure whether to demand that she tell him what was up or to just let it go and assume it wasn't that important, even if he knew that his girlfriend hated cake. When she rolled her red eyes and sighed his worry lessened a little because it seemed like she was giving in and was either going to say something or tell him what she really said to him earlier. "I'm not a lose...heh fine. Your such a spoiled brat Aleyha." He was about to retort back to her and tell her that he wasn't a loser but then he fully processed what she had said beforehand and could easily forgive her if he got something like that in return. He took both of his hands and grasped her cheeks to slowly lift her face from his jawline, his eyes met with her for a moment before he pecked her nose quickly. Maybe another time he would be able to say what he was feeling, but for now he felt that he wasn't ready yet. In less than another second he cleared his thoughts and pressed his lips against hers before his arms wrapped around her back to hold her close to him.

Patricia had got back into the routine of school quickly enough and not before too long it was as if she had never left the place. With her homework starting to pile up quickly she had been spending most of her time inside trying not to let it pile up on her so soon into the school year. After finally finishing her last essay she figured she needed sometime outside, to clear her mind. Putting on some clean clothes, she made her way outside glad that the warmer weather was now coming in. She didn't mind the cold but the warmer months were much better. As she strolled around the gardens she figured that she should take a trip over to see her dad, wanting to talk about a few things with him. After a few minutes she found him and the two walked through the Great Lawn, talking about some family things, although Patricia was only worried about Niccy as she knew her mother was about to pop anytime soon with another sibling. As they continued walking Patricia looked ahead and saw, at least one familiar person. Patricia covered her mouth in shock at the scene but mostly to stop from a burst of laughter escaping her mouth, all that could be heard was a few muffled giggles. Oh this was too good.

Professor Kalif Styx was rather indifferent about the changing of seasons, but he was highly aware of the amount of students that entered Hogwarts this year, mainly due to him being the Head of House now. He remembered coming to this school in the fifth year of the school opening, and ever since then, he had soured the corridors with his strict attitude. Why, he was here when his own daughter was in her first year, and now she was in her sixth. Time really does pass. Now, he walked with her in the great lawn, speaking of matters that pertained to family, and reassuring her that Bothizar would have a safe entry into the world. However, his eyes narrowed at her when she covered her mouth, as they were close to the greenhouses now, and heard her muffled giggles. Kalif followed her gaze to see what was so funny, when he too caught the scene. Theodore, a newly announced prefect, showing a lot of public affection. Kalif folded his arms across his chest, and he cleared his throat loudly to catch their attention. His expression however was priceless. A perfect blend of agitation, a 'why me?' expression and an angered one.

Theodore really hated being bothered by people, especially when he was spending his time with his girlfriend and they weren't trying to kill one another. But of course this was Hogwarts and the people here most likely licensed to just jump into whatever moment they felt like destroying for a person. When a girlish sounding giggle was heard the kissing stopped and Theodore focused his narrowed emerald green eyes on Patricia Styx, who was headed in the direction of getting a rock tossed at her head for interrupting them. But then Theodore hear someone clearly their throat and he froze since he knew exactly at that point that his luck had taken a deep nose into something far worse than it just was. He peeked from around Aleyha and allowed his face to grow a look of worry on it before he tapped Aleyha's shoulder and pointed to Professor Styx who didn't look happy at all. "Um hello Professor Styx and er...Patricia. What brings you two here?" His eyes shifted uncomfortably, he hoped they weren't looking for him or anything otherwise he'd be in even more trouble than he was before. Theodore didn't want any trouble, he was just spending some time with his girlfriend, it wasn't his fault that someone out there clearly liked to watch him suffer.

Aleyha was completely and fully into the making out, her hands threading through Theodore's soft hair, her body cuddled next to his own. However, the kissing abruptly stopped, and Aleyha wondered if she had done something wrong. Her red eyes followed to the direction where muffled giggles were heard from, and she started to get a bit agitated that some Puff interrupted. However, Theodore tapped her on the shoulder, and pointed to someone else, who cleared his throat and caused her mood to drop from happiness to anger to just ashamed. Aleyha's eyes grew wide with horror. Why in the world did she decide to publicly assault her boyfriend with affections for the first time out in the open, and they get caught?Aleyha immediately moved herself from Theodore, and she rested nicely on the grass, and she muttered, "Uh, well, I..um, hi Professor Styx?" It was all she could muffle out of her mouth. Dear lord, she was in trouble now.

Kalif rolled his eyes at the two, rather bothered that they were even out here. He sighed and he couldn't think of punishing them this early in the year. So, Kalif decided to take it easy on the two. "Rather than skinning you two alive for giving me the image of you two showing your affections out in public, so close to where I teach nonetheless, I will spare you two the punishment because it is too early in the school year. Get out of my sight before I change my mind." He folded his arms across his chest and he turned to Patricia and muttered, "Though if I caught you out doing that with some boy, the punishment would be much greater." For him, because I never forget a face. Kalif wanted a nice day, no stress, and look at what he received.

Theodore raised an eyebrow at Professor Styx, he was expecting a straight up punishment from the man but was grateful nonetheless that he wasn't going to be in any big trouble for being all public with his affections for Aleyha. Within less than a moment he stood himself up and looked at Professor Styx with an unsure look in his eyes. He held out his hand for a moment to help his girlfriend up, making sure to make his movements as careful as possible in case the man suddenly became annoyed and changed his mind about getting either of them in trouble. "Thanks, and uh sorry." He wondered why Patricia was even here but then remembered that this was her father, he still didn't like that she was over there giggling at him. Once he was sure Aleyha was up he looked at her questionably to see if she was going to head back to the castle with him or if she wasn't just as he was about to turn he remembered something that was bothering him and he figured his head of house would know the answer.

"Hey Professor Styx, is it true that you guys removed my father as head of my family?" He turned his head to look at the Herbology Professor, he had heard rumors about it but since he was always with Aleyha and her family now he barely ever saw his father enough to ever ask him if this was true or not. If it was true then it would be a miracle to Theodore's ears since his father could no longer terrorize him, but it also meant a new Head would have to step up and that was who Theodore really had to worry about.

Aleyha stood up as well, and she gave a weak smile to Professor Styx but boy did she keep that reminder in her mind. She didn't want to be skinned alive, because she had a lot to live for now that she found out she felt strongly for Theodore. Aleyha saw Kalif nod once at his question, and she murmured, "Theodore, can we just go now? Please?" Aleyha took Theodore's hand into her own, gave it a squeeze and that was it. She was going to stick around to make sure that he doesn't cause any more trouble for Professor Styx. Her boyfriend wasn't the smartest person out there. Some boys liked to pick a fight with someone superior to them. The testosterone was bad. And it made teenage boys stupid.

Theodore watched Professor Styx nod at him once and sighed softly, for some reason he felt extremely relaxed now that he knew his father had no authority over the family anymore. Why and how they managed to removed him was something he didn't know yet but was sure he would figure it all out in due time if he asked him family members exactly what was going on and who would end up being their next Head and everything. When Theodore felt Aleyha take his hand in hers and ask if they could just go he turned and smiled at her softly, he wasn't going to be a fool and challenge his Head of House or anything. Theodore had too much respect and no reason to treat him like that or try and start something so instead he simply thanked Professor Styx and motioned for Aleyha to follow him back to the castle. So far this year everything was turning out okay for him, he hoped it would stay that way too.

Fin
<i></i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back