Caught in act

Simon Fields

OOC First Name
Nishma
Simon walked to the Brightstone village looking forward to spend a relaxed day. He was too tired of the heavy workloads that they got at school and this was his only chance of having fun. He put on his black sunglasses as he walked out of the Forest road and into the small village. "Freedom" he said to himself with a grin. Running his fingers through his long black hair he scanned the street and his eyes landed on Honeydukes. He had been wanting some candies for a while and now that he had been given twice the allowance by his father he was willing to spend it all without hesitation or thinking about the future.

As he entered the crowded shop of Honeydukes he crashed into someone and heard a slight thud that indicated that they had fallen down. "Oh, I'm so sorry" he apologized as he quickly bent down to help them gather their supplies which had fallen. He removed the hair from his eyes and then they landed on the pretty girl that he had victimized. His lips broke into a smile as he asked "You aren't hurt, yeah?"

Jasmin was back home for the weekend and she couldn't be happier to spend sometime with Josh. She missed her brother when he was at school and she was in New Zealand with their older sister Kira. Jasmin and Josh were walking around the village catching up on things that they had missed, there was nothing really new with Jasmin but Josh seemed to have some interesting things happening at school, even though he didn't know it Jasmin could tell by the way he talked about this Daytona girl he possibily liked her more than a friend, but it was still early days.

As Josh went to buy a few school supplies Jasmin counted her own galleons and decided to go get a few things herself. Entering Honeydukes she inhaled the sweet smell of the shop and grabbed herself a basket to collect a few things. She didn't normally have a lot of sweet stuff but a few things lasted her a long time. As she walked around the shop she felt herself bump into someone. Falling on the ground she groaned lightly at the slight pain but it didn't last long as she looked up at the person she bumped into. She looked at him for a few seconds, he was so handsome. Blushing slightly she smiled shyly, something completely uncharacteristic for her, "Oh I'm fine. Thanks. Sorry for bumping into you." she said in her sweet voice.

Simon was thinking in his head whether or not this girl was single. If she was, he'd probably try his chances with her. After all what was the fun in a Brightstone trip if you didn't flirt? he thought to himself smirking. When he heard the girl speak he gave her a charming smile as he picked up her supplies and gave her a hand. "I'm glad you're okay" he said as he handed her the bag that had fallen down. "Wouldn't want to hurt someone so pretty" he said acting as if he had said without thinking and started blushing.

"Oh..I mean...you know...someone nice" he said faking it very nicely. He held the door open for her like a gentleman so that they could get out of this crowded area. "I'm Simon" he said introducing himself.

Jasmin didn't know why she was acting the way she was, she never blushed in front of a boy before. She had always been more comfortable around boys than she was compared to girls, it had always been the way she was and she had never been like this before. It may have only been a subtle thing but it was so noticeable to her as it was so new and foreign to her. Taking his hand she smiled at the warmth she felt at his touch, it was nice. When he said about not wanted to hurt someone so pretty she blushed profusely and giggled a bit. Wait did you just giggle? You never giggle. she screamed at herself, what was up with her. She couldn't help but feel flattered that he too seemed embarrassed by his words, that was so cute. "Thank you." she said, lowering her face slightly, pushing her wavy blonde curls out of her face. "Nice to meet you Simon. I'm Jasmin." she said, grinning sweetly.

Simon was smiling since he had already noticed the signs that Jasmin was giving out that clearly indicated that she would be an easy target he could achieve. He took her hand and gently kissed the back of her palm like a gentleman. "I was wondering...if you could come with me to the broomsticks for a butterbeer?" he asked her hoping she would not have any other immediate plans.

"It's okay if you can't, I'll totally understand" he said as his hand ran through his hair as he waited for her answer. If she said yes then this would be one of his many lucky fun days and he had to agree she was pretty. She even looked like she was his age and he was curious to know which school she attend because he was sure it wasn't Hogwarts Scotland.

Jasmin felt her heart beginning to race as Simon's lips softly touched the top of her hand. It was like something out of those muggle movies, the pure romantic stuff. When he asked her if she wanted to go to the Three Broomsticks with him for a butterbeer her features lit up, it was probably one of the best offers she had all day. "No no, I'd love to go with you." she said beaming. She watched him in an almost dream like state as he brushed his hand through his hair, how could one boy be so handsome?

Simon smiled, his eyes held a twinkle as he looked forward to the fun with Jasmin. "Thanks" he said as he started walking towards the broomsticks with Jasmin. He caught a few students eying them but he had got pretty much used to that. "So, are you from around here?" he asked her as he opened the door for her to enter into the broomsticks. Like every other day it was crowded and the smell of butterbeer filled his lungs in an instant.

"There?" he asked pointing a table for two in the corner. That was one of the few tables that was not occupied and they shouldn't waste much time or they would have to just come back later.

Jasmin walked along side simon as they made their way to the Three Broomsticks, he heart never slowing down. She knew today was going to be a good day as she got to spend time with Josh but it had just gotten a whole lot better and all thoughts of meeting up with her twin brother were long forgotten. Jasmin found it a bit strage as she caught people looking at them as they made their way down the street, she wasn't used to having a lot of attention, especially not this way. As they approached the Three Broomsticks Jasmin thanked Simon for opening the door for her, "Well I'm originally from London, but I live in New Zealand with my sister most of the time." she answered his question. Although she didn't really want to talk much herself, she just wanted to hear his dreamy voice more. "That's perfect!" she exclaimed as pointed out an empty table, it was away from the crowd just enough for it to be private for just the two of them. "So tell me about yourself Simon." she asked as she sat at the table.

Simon smiled as she thanked him for opening the door. He wondered what Jasmin was doing here in Scotland. He helped her with the seat, a grin on his face as he sat and then spoke about himself. "I'm a third year, Ravenclaw in Hogwarts Scotland" he told her. "What year are you in?"he asked her as the waiter came to ask for their orders. "Will you like anything else apart from buttebeer?"he asked Jasmin as he gave her the menu.

Jasmin bit her bottom lip and blushed lightly as Simon helped her with her seat, he was such a gentleman. She couldn’t take her eyes off of him as he went to sit down beside her. Her stomach was in absolute knots by this stage, she had never felt this way around a boy before. Despite the sensation to throw up she was actually enjoying the feeling she had in the pit of her stomach. When he spoke about his schooling Jasmin quickly became worried that he wouldn’t like her because she was a squib, not many people took lightly to them. “I’m um, homeschooled.” she told him, avoiding the truth but not technically lying. “But I would be in fourth year.” she said, knowing by which year Josh was in. When he asked if she would like anything of the menu she shyly said, “Only if you’re eating.” a soft grin on her face.

Simon was a little disappointed to know that she was a fourth year but he hoped that wouldn't matter to her. He smiled and nodded."I can get something in that case" he said returning the grin. It was one lucky day that he had found someone so easily and they were so nice. "I'll get a sandwich"he told the waiter. After taking Jasmin's order the waiter left them. He watched her pretty face for a second before he asked the question that he had been thinking of. "Did you come here to visit someone?"

Jasmin beamed when Simon agreed to get something to eat because she wouldn’t eat unless he did. Jasmin couldn’t get over just how nice Simon was after he had only met her five minutes ago. When Simon gave the waitress his order she replied with the same, not feeling all that hungry; nothing a sandwich couldn’t fix for her. When the waitress left Jasmin turned her chocolate brown eyes back to Simon, he was so handsome Jasmin was sure she could look at him all the time. “I did actually. My twin brother goes to school at Hogwarts and I came up to see him.” she said, not realising just how strange it sounded that her brother went to Hogwarts and she did not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back