Catching up!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi wandered to the Quidditch Pitch, it seemed relaxing enough. She sighed and sat down, she put her head between her hands, this year was going to be a challenge, a challenge if she was selected to go to the Triwizard Tournament. Caysi smiled and then thought about Cam, he made her smile no matter what.

Caysi got up and started to walk around, she remembered her father telling her that she had friends from Hogwarts Scotland, she didn't remember and brushed off the idea. She looked at the grass, it was the only thing that calmed her.

Strolling down broom in hand to the quidditch pitch James was under no illusion that it would be empty but the hope was always there. Of course walking on to it he spotted a girl just simply walking about.
"Now aren't there plenty of paths for strolling?" he called to her as he got closer a gleam in his eye and his rogueish(sp?) smile plastered on thickly.
"Are you going to fly with that thing or take it for a walk then?"

Caysi nodded. " Lot's of paths." She giggled. She looked at the boy, he seemed awfully familiar. " By the way, I'm Caysi Finnigan." She smiled.

"Get away are you serious? Caysi Finnegan as in Seamus Finnegan's little girl, the little brat with the plaits, freckles and obnoxious sing song 'nahnahnahnah'" he laughed as he neared her. They had played a few times growing up but their fathers had lost touch over the last few years, the last time he had seen Caysi he must have been about nine or ten. Before he started Hogwarts at any rate.
"I'm James, James Potter".

Caysi smiled. " Yeah, I guess that would be me!" She laughed. " No, are you kidding me? You can't be, oh my gosh are you serious?". " I haven't seen you in like 4 years! Wow!" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back