Catching Up With You

Killua Freecss

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hornbeam Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
To say that Killua Freecss was happy would be the understatement of the century. Okay, maybe not that exaggerated. But still, it didn't change the fact that the young man was quite contented, happy, excited, ecstatic and jumpy about his day. He could hardly be blamed though. After all, it was not everyday that he and the a certain female get to spend time with each other. Between his NEWT levels, which he honestly really couldn't give a d*mn care about, and the female's constant yearning to prove herself to her parents, which Killy couldn't really disagree to since Mitch was going the same thing, there really was no time for them to spend together. The Slytherin wasn't really one to disrespect her wishes though for in all the time he had known her and tried to pursue a romantic relationship with her, he had known his boundaries. So, all he cared for now was that he would be able to spend time with her today at the very least. And who was this certain female that had him wrapped? Simple, it was Aaren Nightray.

Well, it was quite the wonderful day and it was quit the perfect scenery for a picnic Killy was sure. He didn't often plan stuff like this, and truthfully he hadn't planned this at all. But then, living near the kitchens had its advantages after all. And having a sister that is best friends with the girl you like and knows how to cook is another awesome advantage. And so, with the help of a couple of house elves and Mitch, Killua had a basket of various cookies, four slices of chocolate cake, a rather huge bottle of orange juice and another bottle of water. Well, it should suffice the two of them anyway. So, after meeting up with Aaren just outside of the Gryffindor Common Room, the Slytherin led the girl towards the Gardens while she talked and talked and talked. Killua didn't mind though, in fact he found it rather cute and was quite attentive to what most of the redhead was saying. She had quite the thoughts after all, and he couldn't help but sometimes inject his own subtle opinion in her rather humongous ones. Still, he very much enjoyed the company of the girl with him especially when they reached the Gardens which was absolutely stunning thanks to the spring season in full bloom. "Well, here we are. Not really a new place, but it's the best I've got right now. Unless you fancy a trip to the Forest," the former assassin chuckled as he seated himself on the grassy grounds of the place, his eyes never leaving that of his companion's.

It was one of those days when Aaren Nightray felt like all the stars in the universe had aligned just for her. While she had already grown out of her habit of constantly checking her horoscope, she felt extremely lucky today. Not only did her prefect patrol went well, all her homework were done and on top of that, she finally got some free time to spend with one of her closest friends, Killua Freecs. With prefect duties and the amount of classes that she had to attend, she barely had enough time for herself. All her free time were either spent doing prefect patrols, or if not, making sure that her cousins were behaving themselves. Liam had already graduated, and though the older didn't really make it his mission to watch over them while he was at school, she still felt like that duty had been passed down to her. Finding time to spend with Mitch and Abel wasn't really that hard. After all, Mitch was a prefect and on her year and Abel was her prefect partner. Killua, on the other hand, was neither a prefect nor a sixth year, and thus, they rarely see each other these days.

That was why as soon as she got the boy's invitation to hang out, she immediately dropped all her other plans of visiting her younger cousins and accepted the offer. She missed talking to the Slytherin. She was still wearing her school robes when she met up with the boy outside her common room. She had just finished patrolling and didn't want to waste any time by changing into her casual clothes. This would have to do for now.

Though it had been a long time since they last talked, it still felt like it was only yesterday for her. She felt safe and comfortable around the Slytherin. Perhaps it was because the first time they met, he helped her out. As usual, she did most of the talking while they walked to their destination. This was a normal thing for them. She talked, he listened. She really appreciate that he was such a sympathetic listener though she did wonder whether he gets tired of her constant ramblings at times.

Perhaps it was because she was talking too much, or perhaps it was because she truly enjoyed the other's company, but she didn't notice that they finally reached the gardens until Killua announced it so. She didn't know when was the last time that she visited the garden, but was it always this stunning? The flowers were in full bloom, their fragrance filled the air. A gentle breeze made her hair dance as she turned her attention towards her companion, a smile gracing her face. "I would say that this is perfect, though I don't mind a trip to the forest as well. I would love to meet the creatures living there. Armin said that it's ridiculous that I haven't tried exploring the forest even though I am a Gryffindor and I am years ahead of him. Was it really?" She scrunched up her nose as she too sat on the ground, not really caring whether her robes got messy for doing do. "I don't believe that he's been into the Forbidden forest though. He bluffs a lot and I bet that he was just challenging me to do it. He did that to Liam last Yule Ball and the result wasn't pretty. Though I must admit that it was pretty funny. You know Liam right?" She continued talking. She had been scolded a lot of times before for talking too much, and she was trying to learn how to hold her tongue. But old habits are hard to die especially when you're around someone you're comfortable with. "I miss him a lot, although I supposed that he will only call me stupid for saying that." She chuckled at the thought. Liam was... a complex person. "Oh but I do miss you too. How was your vacation? Mitch said that you got acquainted with a person named... Kimmy, was it?" She paused. She lost track of what she was going to say and merely looked at her companion. She didn't know why but the name left a bitter taste in her tongue. Her eyebrows pulled down as she tried to work out why she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. Maybe it was the effect of the coffee that she drank earlier. She knew she shouldn't have tried to drink coffee. She has always been a tea person.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back