OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya wasn't really sure what she was doing tonight. But she wanted to be at the dance. Preferably dancing, but she didn't want to dance alone. She sighed. She wished she could dance with Kace, and she wished that he would kiss her again. Only... not because he was panicking. She tucked her hair behind her ear, grabbing a drink and finding a quiet corner to hide in and observe. There was Onyx with Chrysander, Sapphire was talking to Derek from the quidditch team, hell, it looked like even Jasper was waiting for someone. She sighed, feeling a bit dejected.

Abian had a few hopes for the evening, even if he knew they were unrealistic. In his daydreams he'd seen himself dancing with either Jacob or Emily, but he knew that was very unlikely. He also hoped that maybe the people who had sent him pink roses would approach him, but that hadn't happened last year either. Abian figured they both preferred to be a mystery, if it wasn't one person sending two roses? He really didn't know. Abian looked around as he entered the great hall, spotting Amaya standing by herself. She looked a little sad, which prompted him to walk over to her and nudge her with his shoulder. "Hey, you." He said with a smile. "You look nice."

Amaya looked up to see Abian appear out of nowhere. She smiled softly and knocked his shoulder in return. "Thank you, so do you." She sighed and leaned against him. "Ugh, Abian, it's been crazy." She complained to her best friend, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I've been meaning to talk to you. Remember I went to the Yule Ball with Kace? He found out about his twin brother Baron that night, he panicked, and he kissed me." She bit her lip. "Then stopped talking to me. We've only made up today. But... I got a pink rose from him." She sighed, she shouldn't focus so much on herself. "I'm sorry, that's hardly what you came here for." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "How are you?"

Abian frowned when Amaya started speaking about a lot of things very quickly. He hadn't really expected anything but a casual greeting in return, as he'd had no idea that there was something bothering her. "Yeah." He said, looking at her in concern. "I remember." Abian was surprised to hear Kace had kissed her, but grinned. That was a good thing, right? But then his smile disappeared. "Hold up, he kissed you and then ignored you? That's horrible!" He said, immediately looking around to see if he could spot the boy so he could talk to him. "I'm glad you guys made up and that you got a pink rose... but that was a jerk move. Did he apologize?"

Amaya bit her lip, moving her hand to hold Abain's. Maybe it was a bit of Onyx rubbing off on her, but she just needed the affection right now. "Well, yeah, but not for the kiss. I just... I know he likes the prefect, Alexis. It's not that I didn't want him to do it, but he did it for all the wrong reasons. Does that make sense? I don't want to stand in for Alexis just because he's panicking and I happen to be there." She sighed, laying her head on his shoulder. "I've just been so confused, Abe. I don't know what to think." She stepped away and shook her head, smacking her cheeks. "That's enough of that, though. I swore I wasn't going to get caught up in that tonight. How have you been?"

Abian was surprised when Amaya took his hand, and he looked down at their hands before looking back at her. He'd never known her to be affectionate, but he was happy to be there for her. "He likes Alexis?" Abian asked with a frown. It was getting hard to keep up with this. "Man... that sucks." He said, knowing that was probably an understatement. "She's way too old for him anyway..." He mumbled, thinking of the prefect who was in her sixth or seventh year. He was surprised when she pulled away again and smacked her own cheeks as if to wake herself up. He gave her a small smile. "C'mon, it's okay to talk about that stuff. I'm glad you're telling me all about it." He told her. "I'm... alright, had a few weird things, but I think it's fine now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back