catching up on reading

Ares sighed and thought for a moment "No," he said sadly "I just realized, there is no way I can say it that makes it sound okay" he frowned "Im gunna sound like a horrible person, and you dont have to believe me," he scruched up his nose "I dont really do it on purpose... Its just nice to feel like someone actually might possibly like me".

Arisa walked over and rested her hand on Ares shoulder, "I bet a lot of people like you, your a nice funny sweet guy, what girl wouldn't like you?" Arisa asked with a smile. Taking her hand back she walked over to the rock she started out on and sat down on top of it.

Ares smirked "Your full of crap! The one girl I bothered trying to express my feelings to, didnt give a crap about me" He frowned, he thought he had dealt with these feelings but he obviously hadnt "She kissed one of my best mates and she was drawing obsessive pictures of another guy," he gave Arisa a meek smile "And your trying to tell me she likes me?" he scoffed "Yeah right"

He stared off into the distance "And now things are just so messed up. I love feeling like someone likes me... but it all just makes it that much more confusing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back