Catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Rouzeer

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey there.
Well I'm back and as such are the characters Benji Rouzeer and Garland Blase, and they are able to post again. Problem is Ive missed so much stuff.
My question is be, how do i go about catching up on everything ive missed, like class work and such cos posting in the make up section would take a very long time, teachers might get annoyed checking it all and I am assuming you have allmoved into the scond trimester so the classes would have beed swapped around. please help!

I would recommend trying to catch up on the second semester courses and PMing the professors of your first semester courses to see if they have any alternate makeup work for you.
Like, for instance, in DADA, if somebody misses a semester I give them a simple essay to do which covers their mark for all six lessons then they can do the exam (which only helps out a lot! :p )

~Nick

Thanks for that,
Just one more thing, im a bit confused as to who the professor of HoM is, could you shed some light please

The HoM Professor is now Avalon Traemore, so all HoM related questions should be directed to her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back