Cat Fight

Adelaide moved swiftly over to the girls, and stood several metres away. She stayed silent, until she whispered something, barely moving her lips. "Reparo." she whispered, pointing her wand at the girl's nose.

Arisa felt her nose getting put back together. It felt weird. "Thank-you,"Arisa mumbled, "I had better be getting back to school its getting late." Arisa said looking at the ground.

Glaring at the ministry official who had just shown up and stopped the fight , just as it had started getting interesting, she said, "And why wouldn't I? Its not like I did anything to you." she snapped, getting bored now that nothing was happening.

Arisa watched horrified as the girl spoke to the man like that! "I wouldnt do that if i were you...." Arisa said to her knowing full well what happened if his father got mad and he was looking alot like his father right now.

Chavdar smirked at the girl, "Obviously, you have no idea who you are dealing with. My father is lurking about, and he wouldn't like what he is hearing. Ask that girl what he did to my girl." Chavdar folded his arms across his chest. This girl was getting on his nerves. How old was she, ten? Eight? And talking to a pureblood like himself. "Calling people mudbloods is an insult. And what type of blood do you have, girl?" If she wasn't pure, then she would have no right to call anyone that.

"NO PLEASE DONT BRING YOUR FATHER BACK! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Arisa screamed! She curled into a ball and started crying.

"Honestly you think I care what a ministry official can do?" Paige retorted, this man was getting on her nerves. Eventually she was just gonna run, but she needed to wait for the right time, otherwise she might not get away. Glaring as she slowly turned around to face the other girl, she said, "Well? what did this man's father do that is scaring you so much?"

Adelaide frowned, as the taller girl curled up into a ball, and started crying. She leaned down beside the girl and whispered something into her ear. "Follow me." she breathed, then stood up again. She began to walk away, not checking to see if the girl had followed her or not. She didn't look dangerous, but looks were deciving.

(Arisa, there's a topic called 'Remorse' in Brightstone for you to join!)

Arisa got up a little shaky and started following the woman. She was scared to death. She did not want to run into the death eater again.

Chavdar smirked, "You know what? I don't care anymore. If he is lurking around, again, and you are still drawing attention to yourself, then you will see the reason why you shouldn't fight, or be such a spoiled brat. Your life might depend on it, girl." With that, he apparated away, to his shop.

((Next, Asparuh will post))

Asparuh apparated back to Brightstone, looking for some amusement. Perhaps getting his son, maybe even killing him. They were on such horrific bad terms. His black robes fluttered in the wind. His eyes spotted Chavdar, and he heard a girl, smarting off. After Chavdar apparated, Asparuh walked into the alley. Asparuh eyed a girl in front of him. She looked like a brat. Asparuh smirked, "You have a smart mouth. You should never smart off to a pureblood."

"Well thats good for him then, isnt it?" Paige snapped, she was really getting tired of all this nonsense. "And what if I do? Whats the big, bad, scary man gonna to to me? Kill me?" Paige laughed, "Oh well, atleast I wont have to listen to your son rambling on about how scary you are." she finished with a smirk.

Asparuh hissed, "You shouldn't tempt me, girl." Asparuh pulled out his wand, "Perhaps you filthy blood should learn a lesson to never smart off to someone, especially to someone like me." Asparuh approached her with a gliding motion. Asparuh then murmured, "Crucio." Asparuh smirked, knowing he didn't have the pleasure to use this curse since that woman mocked him.

Noticing that the man was moving forward, Paige ducked just as the curse flew, it just barely missed her head.

Isolde strolled down the street, her robes blowing around her ankles. She had no classes to teach, and as such, thought it a good opportunity to get out of the castle and take in some fresh air, maybe go and get a Butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks. She'd finally managed to catch up on her marking, that was something to celebrate.

However, as she was walking down the street, she noticed a rather unpleasant scene. Was that man...cursing that girl? Isolde gasped, and gripping her wand tightly in her hand, raced off to the scene of the drama. It was extremely dangerous, she knew, and perhaps she should've stayed away, but what if that was a student? Besides, she was curious to know what was going on.

"And just what is the meaning of all this?" she asked, as she reached the others. "What is going on here?"

Asparuh sneered as the girl ducked, just in time. He rose his wand, for the kill. Asparuh heard another woman's voice. He rolled his eyes, black as coal, and turned around. Asparuh glared at the older woman. Why is it that I always get interrupted? Asparuh's other hand clinched into a fist. He smirked slightly. This might be a bit fun afterall.

"I'm teaching this brat not to mess with her elders. Do you have a problem with that?" Asparuh said in a rather dark, cold tone. Perhaps this might be a time to perform Fiendfyre, something he hasn't used in a long time. That is, if he could still control it.

Isolde hesitated for a split second, but tried not to let that show. "I do not have a problem with manners, in fact, I believe many young people could do with learning proper etiquette," she explained, slowly and calmly, as she shot the young girl a quick look. She didn't look very old, and Isolde didn't recognise her at all. Probably not one of my students, then...but what is she doing here unaccompanied? I shall have to talk to her afterwards. "It is your methods I have a problem with," she continued, defiantly.

Standing there watching, Paige just about opened her mouth again to say something but shut it quickly when she saw the woman look at her. She decided to stay and watch what happened, but still staying alert, keeping an eye on the man at all times in case he tried to curse her again.

Asparuh snickered. He tapped his wand on his robes. A smile spread across his face, although, it was rather a cold one. He spoke in a mocking tone, "So, you have a problem with the Cruciatus Curse. Just like I have a problem with children smarting off. My methods of teaching are none of your concern, now are they?" Asparuh glanced back at the girl behind him. He smirked, "You should be running for your life, girl. People like me don't like it when others stand in their way." He debated on what curse he was going to use next in his mind.

"Well I'm not." Paige snapped, she was sick of this man acting like he was better than her just because he was an adult and she wasn't. "You need to get over yourself, your not as scary as you think you are." She smirked at him and braced herself for another curse.

Isolde was shocked. The Cruciatus curse? she thought, astounded. "Why yes, I do have a problem with that curse. Mainly the fact that it is illegal...you know, being an Unforgivable Curse and all," she stated, raising her eyebrows. "Children who 'smart off', as you put it, don't deserve to be cursed," she continued, that inner motherly instinct within her rising. Isolde wondered who this person was. The only people she knew of who would use such curses were Death Eaters...but they wouldn't just wander in Brightstone, cursing children, would they? As the girl snapped back at the man, Isolde turned around quickly to look at the girl. "Shush," she muttered, wishing the girl would just stay quiet.

Asparuh laughed coldly, "They shouldn't have it illegal. It is too much enjoyment to see others writhe in pain. But people like you would never understand that." Asparuh added, "I used it on my own children. They deserved it then. And others deserve it now." Asparuh heard the girl smart off, and pointed his wand at her. His eyes were aimed at the woman. Asparuh suggested harshly, "I advise you to shut her up before I do. Permanently." Asparuh looked fierce, and ready to send a killing curse her way.

"You wouldn't dare." She spat at the man who had his wand pointed straight at her, knowing that if he did fire a killing curse at her, she would be pretty much helpless. Still, she wasn't going to take that from him, not today.

Isolde rolled her eyes. Doesn't she get it? she thought, annoyed. "Silencio," she muttered, pointing her wand at the girl and hoping that did something to shut her up. "Terribly sorry, sweetheart, but we can't have you getting in to any more trouble than you already are, now, can we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back