Cat Fight

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was sitting on the back wall of a store. She was singing to her self, "Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it)
Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart" She was having fun, Poker Face was her fave song!

Walking in the alley behing the stores in brightstone village, Paige noticed a girl slightly older than her, sitting on a wall singing....a muggle song?!?! Paige walked over to her and interupted her "lovely" singing and said coldly, "Do you mind? Some of us don't wish to hear that screeching noise you call singing, while we're walking." Glaring icily at the girl, Paige waited for her to shut her trap.

"HA! at least i dont have such a squeeky voice! When i first heard you i thought you were a mouse!" Arisa said peeved that someone insulted her singing! She was the best singer she knew!

Looking at the girl she snapped, "Well if I were you, I would watch who you talk to like that, you filthy mud-blood. It could get you into deep trouble." Glaring at the disgrace of a witch that was sitting before her, she spat on the ground at her feet and looked at her smugly.

Arisa was horrified by the child before her! "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Arisa yelled, "AND I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW IM A HALF BLOOD NOT A MUGGLE BORN!" Arisa said while pulling up her sleves getting ready to slap the kid.

Smirking at the horrified expression on her face she said, "Oh whatever, mud-blood, muggleborn, their all the same to me. All of you are filthy little blood traitors." Paige said, satifised, she stepped forwards and whispered threateningly, "If you dare lay a hand on me, I swear it will be that last thing you ever do."

"Oh and what are you going to do! you dont have a wand!" Arisa said pulling out her wand. still ready to slap the girl at a moments notice.

"Oh but if I told you, it would'nt be as much fun." Paige said with a glance at the wand, wondering if the girl actually had the guts to use it, because she was, after all, only a Hufflepuff.

"Oh and thats code for uh oh i cant do anything to this chick!" Arisa glared at the girl. The only spell she knew was a stunning spell but it would work if need be.

"Oh ya and I bet your so amazing with your wand," Paige smirked, "I bet you can't even use it yet." She said tauntingly, as if daring her to use it.

"Oh really!" Arisa said in an icy tone. "Im not going to use it though because it wouldnt be as much fun as taking you by hand!" Arisa said making a fist. She was now steping towards the little brat. "Where are your parents little girl? Did you get lost?" Arisa said glaring at the little girl who was destined to be in Slytherin, that is if Arisa didnt kill her.

"Thats because you can't use it." Paige said with a satisfied smirk on her face. "You don't honestly belive that if I felt like it I could defend myself against the likes of you, blood traitor?" Paige asked, skepticism etched all over her face, as well as a bit of excitment.

"I would rather be a blood traitor then a brat like you who thinks shes better just beacuse of her blood." Arisa spat at the girl. She raised her wand. "Stupify!" she yelled pointing her wand at the girl.

As she had anticipated, the traitor cast a spell, forcing her to dodge underneath of a crate. Sneaking around the side of the alley, she snuck up behind the blood traitor and tackled her.

Arisa was tackled by the little girl she couldnt believe it! Well if it was muggle fighting she wants its muggle fighting she gets! Arisa rolled over and pinned the brat on the ground. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME!" Arisa yelled at the girl. She was much bigger she could win this easy. "HA! you learn a few tricks when you have boys for friends!" Arisa said twisting the girls arm.

Deciding enough was enough, Paige slammed her free arm into her face, and then, wiggling out of her grip, stood up, looked around, then kicked her, hard. "Well you think your all high and mighty now, but your not your just a filthy little blood traitor who needs to learn a lesson." She snapped as she rammed her fist into her face again.

Arisa heard a crack as her nose broke it was bleeding evey where. Arisa screamed in pure rage! She grabbed the girls hair and punched the girl in the teeth hoping to knock out a few. "IF I HAVE A CROCKED NOSE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE YOU WILL PAY!" Arisa yelled at the girl before punching her in the stomach.

Pulling back, holding her stomach, she growled "Your gonna pay for that." Then, without warning, she jumped onto the girl, pounding her face with all her might, more then likely knocking out some of her teeth as well.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Arisa yelled before piledrving the little brat.

Chavdar heard some screaming from inside his shop. He ran out, hoping it wasn't Asparuh...again. He stopped in front of two girls fighting. His eyebrows went up, seeing that both would beat each other to death unless someone interfered. Chavdar raised his voice, "Hey! You two cut it out!" Chavdar looked fierce, almost similar to his father, that is, if that one Hufflepuff girl would remember.

Adelaide watched the girls fight, unseen by anyone. She didn't look like her usual dark self, but instead looked 'nice' for a change. She doubted anyone would recognise her, even her parents wouldn't. Of course the fact they though she was dead would help a little....

She apparated a few feet away from the two fighting girls, and smirked. One looked like her nose was broken, so she silently walked up to them. "It's not polite to fight in public you know." she said, her icey voice dripping with malice.

She then apparated away before the two could do any harm to her. Not that two children could hurt her anyway. She stood still, waiting for the reaction of her sudden appearance, and disappearance. The girls couldn't see her, but she was still there. She wanted to hex the smaller one badly, but she'd just have to wait a while. She saw a man arrive, and wondered why he would care about two little children fighting.

Arisa looked up to see a man. the first thing she thought was OH NO THE DEATH EATER! "PLEASE DONT CURSE ME I WONT EVER HUG ANYONE AGAIN!"

Squirming out of the other girls arms as she was distracted, she stood up and glared at the man who had just showed up and interupted their fight. Out of nowhere she heard an eerie female voice. Looking around she saw no one. Shrugging she turned back towards the man who was standing in front of them. "And who exactly are you?" Paige asked icily. "We were kind of busy incase you didnt notice." Turning back towards the blood traitor, she spat on the ground, right by where she was and turned back towards the man expectantly.

Chavdar stared at the girl who shouted a bit strange, "Oh, you have mistaken me for my dad." Chavdar approached the little girl who had an icy tone with him. He growled, "I wouldn't dare talk to a Ministry worker like that." His tone returned to normal, "I suggest you two separate and return to your parents or wherever you come from." Chavdar was indeed, much much larger than this two girls. His temper reflected Asparuh's almost exactly.

Arisa looked up and noticed that the man wasnt the death eater. "yes sir," Arisa said "Um do you know anything that could stop my nose from bleeding." Arisa asked a little shy and scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back