OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle was just going over some lesson notes left by Professor Styx when he heard a meow. He looked up to the empty classroom with an open door to see who or what it was. Nothing. He resumed his work and decided to keep the old exam sheets the man had for the sixth year for the next semester when there it was again, this time a bit louder. He looked around before standing up and making his way to the door to look outside. He knew students could get to have cats in the castle and they easily wander around. There was nobody there and not even a cat in sight. He turned to get back to his desk only to find the culprit on his desk. He smiled, approaching the feline. "Hello there. Are you lost?", he cooed. It was a Sphynx cat, not uncommon but definitely a first here in the castle. He scratched its ear making it purr when he noticed the tag. "Hello, Maxim! Aren't you a beauty?" He flipped the tag to see the back and there it was engraved in neat letters. M. Corrins. Noelle tried to remember who it was until he remembered the Charms professor. The man picked the cat up and made his way to the third floor. "Come on, Maxim. Professor Corrins might be looking for you.", he talked to the cat and continued talking to it until they reached the office door. He shifted his hold on Maxim to knock on the door, hoping the professor was just inside.

@Professor Mallory Corrins

Professor Mallory Corrins

Soft- Shy- Searching- Charms 1-4

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
8 inch sturdy Ivy wand with Fairy wing core
Mallory was settled into her seat, going over lesson notes. The cats were sleeping soundly under a blanket on the shelf. She was reading through her notes from last year when a knock sounded on her door. Setting her tea down, Mallory waved a hand to open it. "Hello, come on in-" She started, looking up. She blinked as she saw the man standing there with Maxim. "What on earth-" Mallory spoke, her Russian accent a little less pronounced but still there. She stood, waving her hand at the blanket covering Amara. Unsurprisingly, she was alone.

Sighing, Mallory walked over to the man. "Why you little sneak, I didn't even see you'd left." She held out her hands for the cat, smiling at the man holding him. "Thank you. Would you like to come in?" She asked. He looked like one of the new Professors.

Professor Noelle Maxwell

ᴅᴀᴅᴀ 5-7 🔱 ʏᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴀʟꜰ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle was just contented with stroking the cat when the door opened. He expected a woman to be behind the door but she was just seated and when she looked up, he could not blame her for being surprised. He could not even stop himself from voicing a light chuckle. He took a step forward closer to the door to meet her halfway and place the sneaky cat on her outstretched arms. "He was definitely a sneak. I didn't even notice where he was until he climbed to my desk.", he commented. At her offer, he gave a small nod. "I hope I was not disturbing you from anything.", he said apologetically. "I just thought you might be worried looking for him. If I had known, I would have been happy to keep him company for a while.", he explained, glancing at the other sphynx cat sound asleep.

Professor Mallory Corrins

Soft- Shy- Searching- Charms 1-4

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
8 inch sturdy Ivy wand with Fairy wing core
Mallory chuckled, waving the door shut behind the man before moving to set Maxim back down with his sister. She chuckled at his words. "While Maxim would love the attention, it isn't safe for the little rascal to be wondering around the school like that." The cat gave her an almost exasperated look and sat with his sister, licking his paw and rubbing it over his ear. Mallory turned back to the man with a smile. "My name is Mallory. Would you like some tea?" She asked, walking over to her tea set. She set some water boiling, thinking she wanted a refill herself anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread