• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Casual boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah Winters

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,725
OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah needs a casual boyfriend. I'd rather them not be a student seeing as she has dropped out. Nothing serious, just something interesting so I won't lose interest in my character!

We could come up with a really awesome plot, and brainstorm stuff. Let me know.
 
Would you consider Mark Finnigan? He's Caysi's brother, and he graduated already so we don't need to worry about the schooling part :)
 
Yes! I am interested. I'll set up an RP somewhere, and pm you with the location.
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top