OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Aaliyah peered through the dusted over window of the shop she had once broken into. It had been closed fr some time, and not having a very good directional sence of the harbor she never knew when it had last been open. The door had been rusted shut, and wood splinters lay scattered on the stoney path surrounding it.
Aaliyah turned and leant on the forgotten window as her eyes began to scan the neighbour hood for the first victim person she could pratice on.

Izumi was confused beyond belief. She was sure that she had taken all the right turns. A left then two rights and another left. Or maybe it was two rights and two lefts. Well either way, it didn't matter now, she just knew she was lost. She walked along the cobblestone walkway, her shoes clicking against the stones. They were shiny new shoes, but they were also ragged old shoes. She had, had them for over two years, and they were still in great condition.

She past a shop window, that was clean enough to give a reflection. She looked at herself, admiring her pink summer dress. It was her best dress that wasn't fancy. She kept walking along after adjusting her hair, even though she could have just turned around. Up ahead she could see a blond girl, maybe she knew where they were. She approached with caution, not knowing if the girl would be friendly or not.

Aaliyah's eyes were fixed on what she called a small pink blob of a dress, and a girl who looked as if she were on her way to a child's tea party. She watched as she girl vainly admired herself in the shop window's reflections, rolling her eyes at her. The girl appeared not to be wandering in any particular direction. She was lost here, most people were.
Aaliyah kept her eyes on the girl and she began to approach her, and taking the first step so she'd have the convocation's control she simply said, "What?" one eyebrow raised.

She smiled at the girl when she asked 'what'. She sighed. "I was wondering if you knew where i was?" She said trying to conceal embarrassment. "I mean, not to be a bother, I'm just lost."

Aaliyah smirked, of course she knew where she was. "Why should i tell you? You're not even able to stay on the right path, who knows were you'll end up." she said with no intention of helping her, but rather watching to see how much more confused she could get.

"Okay, suit yourserf." She said in a heavy Japanese accent. She smiled and turned, ready to leave for another alley way. She would find her way out soon.

The girl turned around, a sly smile on her face. "But you really shouldn't mix those colors, they make you look fat." She said. She was not about to let someone be mean to her, without returning the favor.

Izumi turned her head towards the sound of footsteps. Seh smiled at the boy who approached. "Herro there. Who might you be?"

She walked over to him and bowed, as tradition. "I'm Izumi. How are you trevor?" Seh asked ignoring the other girl, whom she had called fat.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at the girl, who seemed ignorant enough to know her fashion, well she could talk, wearing that. She turned her attention to the boy who was now approaching, who she found to be called Trevor. Oh great, another. Except he looked alot older, maybe even her own age. "Where are you from?" she asked, completly ignoring the small girl beside her.

She looked away from the girl and stood next to Trevor, she felt safer there. "Wow, Inglando?" She asked, her heavy Japanese accent butchering the name of his country. "That's so cool!" she then answered his question. "I'm okay."

"I live around the area with my friends, but they non-magical. It's the holidays for me. I go to durmstrang." said Aaliyah, wondering why the small girl was still here. Didn't she have a place to get to?

(same dw)

Aaliyah smiled, "It's great. Like Hogwarts, but darker" she grinned. Her friend Elenzar went to Hogwarts, and she was glad she had gone to what she called the "funner" school.

When he asked if he was interupting anything, she replied, "Oh no, nothing", before giving Izumi a small smile, cross between annoyance and displeasure.

Izumi listened to them with a smile on her face. Izumi gave a genuine smile to Aaliyah, not caring that she was giving her a horrid smile. Izumi sneered at the mention of Durmstrang. "Isn't that place known for it's, like, dark arts?" Izumi asked.

"Precisley" she replied. "We learn how to deal with the dark arts, nothing like this feather stuff, we actually get to learn about the dangers of magic" she said, glad she'd caught both their attention spans and her eye glittered.

Aaliyah knew to herself she was egssajurating just a tiny bit, but what was the point in being boring. "Sure. How to kill things and everything" she grinned, "Of course it has it's reasons, you know because without knowing what it did first properly and everything you wouldn't be able to defend yourself" she added making things up on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back