Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some plots and love interest/flings for Liam.

26d0d3999b782c1963656a985ba70dbb.gif

About Liam:
Liam ''The Casanova'' how he calls himself is more confident than ever. He's now co-captain of the Quidditch Team too and that gives another boost to his conficence. He's stopped dating Athena Rey-Martinez, so he is a free man! And he is on the hunt for girls. Liam plays as beater and with being prefect he thinks he can have every girl he wants. He can be really sweet and the ideal boyfriend material when he likes someone, but he finds it hard to bind himself to someone.

I'm looking for flings, potential love interests, new wingmates or friends since Nixon left. Or enemies anything really! Mostly I'm looking for girls that would like his attention or would want to go on a date or something. Or some girl that makes his head go crazy that he actually ''tries'' to stay with one person. For sure it will be nice if he had a date to the Yule Ball ( or perhaps even more than one )​

Hey! So I have sapphire. She's convinced dating isn't for her, so they could have a fling. Or he could unsuccessfully try to convince her otherwise. And it could be interesting since they're the beaters for the quidditch team. Thoughts?

Hey! I got Olivia Smith she is realy nice person. She now is Ilvermony, but holiday will be soon and working shop. :) If you are interesting, just let me know::)

Hey! So I have sapphire. She's convinced dating isn't for her, so they could have a fling. Or he could unsuccessfully try to convince her otherwise. And it could be interesting since they're the beaters for the quidditch team. Thoughts?

Hi Jessica!

I'm sure Liam would like to have a fling with Sapphire. He will not easily date too. Especially since he just have been out of a longer relationship. So it will be a short thing than. We can see how it goes?

Hey! I got Olivia Smith she is realy nice person. She now is Ilvermony, but holiday will be soon and working shop. :) If you are interesting, just let me know::)

Okay! For now it doesn't seem realistic than that the two meet. But perhaps next year or in some break they can meet.

🎨 ARINNA DESAI 🎨

A fifth-year Ravenclaw, she is the sister of Ari Desai who graduated in HNZ. She is bubbly, adventurous and sort of a rebel. She adores her brother so much that she is willing to follow in his footsteps and try to excel in her studies too. She seemed to be a free spirit and is not afraid to speak what is on her mind. I haven’t developed her yet and would love to explore her from now. She could be that girl that Liam finds a challenge. Someone he could possibly try to date for a while.

Hi Jessica!

I'm sure Liam would like to have a fling with Sapphire. He will not easily date too. Especially since he just have been out of a longer relationship. So it will be a short thing than. We can see how it goes?

Sounds good to me! When do you want to do that?

Please can Leda be the one to slap him when things inevitably go wrong? Especially if it involves Sapphire :r

Please can Leda be the one to slap him when things inevitably go wrong? Especially if it involves Sapphire :r
Oooooooohhhhh I like that idea xD

Sounds good to me! When do you want to do that?

Sorry didn't responded on this. Perhaps a Yule Ball topic. And he just seeks attention to some girls he know.

Well I do have his first ever Yule Ball date Jocelynn Moors, single as ever. She's never dated anyone before and hasn't ever really been interested in dating, preferring to work on her studies in Herbology more. But I could see her being wooed by Liam's good looks and charms, even if it ends up a relationship that doesn't last long or just a fling and she ends up feeling used by him that that. Thought? :)

Well I do have his first ever Yule Ball date Jocelynn Moors, single as ever. She's never dated anyone before and hasn't ever really been interested in dating, preferring to work on her studies in Herbology more. But I could see her being wooed by Liam's good looks and charms, even if it ends up a relationship that doesn't last long or just a fling and she ends up feeling used by him that that. Thought? :)

Sorry didn't saw this I opened a topic at yule ball with Liam and you are free to join! I know her she seems really cool. It will be fun to get her attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back