OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
So yeah, Aaliyah (LI) is 20 years old. Has a twin sister Leah Kain (Married to Alex Kain, Alex = Brother of Robert Kain. Robert Kain = Liberty corvus's best friend xD) and is in need of some love..

Why me?

Li has had a very unsettled childhood, and now that her durmstrang age has come to an end, she wants to get herself organized. Sh'es applied for a job in the ministry of magic, and is wanting a male between the ages of 19-25 who will be able to offer her a relationship. It doesn't have to last. I know these days its all about finals, but no, this could last however long we think it will work for. I just need something that will make Aaliyah's life that lil bit more complete.

Any offers?

(she's nice...and she was one of the three champions to go to beauxbatons for the TWT :D)

I can offer Lewis Kane for er. He is an Auror and loves his job. He studied medicine for a few years in Oxford as well as he also likes that sort of thing. He is a nice guy who is very laid back. He takes life as it comes and likes to have a night out every now and then. He has a kid as well though because on of his flings got pregnant.

Soup, Soup, A Tasty..

*throws Yakov at* *runs*
Maybe, in the future, true love will once again rear its head? Who knows. Anyway, the offer's there.

Little about Yakov (though you know most of it, already):
Yakov was blah blah blah. He attended Durmstrang with his best friend, Aaliyah, and they sort of became an item, at one point, though they were distanced after the accident. Yakov then ended up with an adult DE for one night. He ended up with a child and him and the DE did briefly date, but it was forced for the sake of their child. Yakov has tried dating, again, recently, but though he has met a couple of very attractive ladies, he has not yet found that connection. He almost found someone, but he couldn't deal with the idea of a relationship and, in short, legged it.
Yakov loves his daughter (Athena) and, though he scarcely sees her, would not give her up for the world. He was briefly modeling in his spare time, but had to give that up for the sake of his job at the Ministry. At the moment, he is down in the dumps, and heads to the local watering hole after work. He has been living in New Zealand for a few years, now, and he speaks English, fluently, though his Bulgarian accent still remains, faint though it is.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back