Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Curly 15 1/2" Swishy Chestnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Callie knew who Michael Watson was. He was a quidditch player on the ravenclaw team, and he was maybe a little bit cute. The girl had been directed to the quidditch pitch and was glad when she spotted that the boy wasn't yet in the air. "Michael!" she called out, rushing over to him. "Wait!"

Michael was making sure he was well and truly ready for the next game, sure it was a team sport but he also needed to be in peak condition so he was setting a good example. Gryffindor were a strong team, and he couldn't take them lightly. Though today, he had to admit his mind was elsewhere. He was a little surprised by hearing his name shouted out, but looked around to see a younger student - one of the Hufflepuff players, if he wasn't mistaken - approaching him. He stopped and raised an arm in a small wave, before putting his broom down. "Hey, no rush! Need something?"

Callie nodded at the question. She took out the red rose with the note and held them both out to the boy. "This is for you," she said. "Happy Valentine's Day,"

I don't know if I can ever explain just how much you mean to me. You make me feel so special all the time and I am hopelessly lucky to have you by my side.

Happy Valentineā€™s Day!

Yours,
Margo

not me organizing the event and then forgetting to reply to threads

Michael gratefully took the rose, he had expected to get one from Margo but it felt a bit embarrassing to actually be handed a red rose. It wasn't a bad thing, by any means, he just felt a bit shy about it, especially in front of a younger student. Margo's note was really sweet - there was a bit in his he did feel slightly awkward about now in reading it, but that was something he could think about while having a fly around. He held a hand to his face, realizing he was probably blushing a bit, and cleared his throat. "Ah. Yeah. Thank you, this is...really nice. Hoo, okay. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back