Careful now.

Jeremiah Raven

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Jeremiah sighed as he made his way through the Fourth Floor Corridor. He was heading to the library, just to brush up on some light reading. Going outdoors wasn't much fun unless he could go with Ryder, but the Hufflepuff proved difficult to find. He knew they were having small problems, but he didn't think they'd carry onto school. Holiday stuff was holiday stuff in Miah's opinion, but apparently Ryder thought differently. He sighed and dodged past a person. That was close, he nearly smashed right into them. Jeremiah wasn't the most stable person on his feet, so running into people probably wasn't a good idea when you bruised easily also. The Gryffindor looked around, searching for his Hufflepuff friend before he reached the library. Ryder probably wasn't one for libraries, but Miah was determined to get his energetic friend to sit down with a book and actually read it, it was about time he'd done something remotely productive. The hallway began to clear more, much to Jeremiah's relief, but there was still no sign of Ryder. It was rather annoying.

By now, Jeremiah was just walking somewhat forward. He was getting a little bored, because hanging out in the library was just not interesting enough for him. However, since the hallway was clearer by now, Miah didn't really worry too much about oncoming traffic, because he didn't expect anyone to be around. But he was wrong. Unfortunately, Miah ended up crashing into someone, since he was admittedly walking quite quickly. He fell to the ground, a shocked expression on his face. He looked up at the person, wondering who they were. What should he do? He shrugged to himself and picked himself up, brushing himself off. "I apologise." He stated, waiting for the other person's reaction.

Conan was pretty much annoyed today. He woke up because of the noise, and he found that his room was a total mess because of his roommates, which he really didn't appreciate that much. Not only that, he was late for breakfast so there were no food in the Great Hall just yet, and he wasn't willing to go down to the kitchens either. And the one that what he thought was the final blow was that he saw his sister, happily smiling like nothing happened between them just a few days ago. This sight annoyed him the most, it was like he didn't even break her bone at the time. He had to get out of the Common Room as soon as possible just to get the image of that happy little face out of his mind.

The young Hufflepuff decided that he was too lazy to go up or down the moving staircases. And he wasn't really in the best of moods to go to the library or to spend time in the noisy Student Lounge. All he could do now was take a short stroll down the Fourth Floor Corridors. His mind was getting calmer and calmer now, since the corridor was practically empty, except for a boy that bumped into him. Calmness escaped his brain and was replaced instantly with annoyance. He heard the boy apologize and he could only scoff and say, "You better be sorry," before turning his back and muttered quite loudly the words, "Careless brat." Conan knew this was going to cause trouble, but he would accept it all the same, as it might be quite an interesting experience for him.

Jeremiah was at first apologetic that he had bumped into someone. But usually an apology would be said and that was that, nothing more. But now all embarrassment and the need to apologise evaporated and was replaced with extreme annoyance. Miah was highly offended by this boy. Highly. It probably showed on his pale face, and he glared. "I beg your pardon!" He tried to keep himself somewhat calm, just so he wouldn't go scolding the boy in Italian, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in scolding him at all. The Gryffindor put his hands on his hips and exhaled. "How dare you call me a 'careless brat'. If anything my behaviour showed that I was clumsy, not careless. There was nothing to make me appear brat-like at all, in fact, if anyone is the brat, it would be you. Not only are you being disrespectful, but you are also being snide. You are a malicious little child that needs to learn a thing or two about manners." He was scolding the boy, but he didn't quite care.

"Now if you will excuse me, I need to be somewhere else, because your presence makes me sick." Jeremiah then proceeded to shove past the boy, probably hurting his shoulder more than the other boys. He hid the pain though and glared behind him, alkmost challenging the boy to continue the argument.

"Pardon given," Conan said with a smirk shown in his face. Seeing the boy struggling to be calm was quite an amusing sight for the Hufflepuff, especially since the said boy was at a failing attempt. The glare wasn't scary not terrifying as he has gotten used to seeing glares thanks to his sister, which was partly the reason of his annoyance. Conan had almost tried to stifle a laugh when the boy put his hands on his waist. Instead, Conan snickered and said a comment that probably will annoy the boy even more, "You don't want careless brat? Fine then, I found something more befitting," he said. "Clumsy careless female, just might do the trick for you," he said with a grin shown in his face.

"Hm. At least I'm proud that I'm a brat and a snide, not hiding it behind some innocent little face, don't you think?" Conan said as he looked more bored than angry nor annoyed. But the 'malicious little child' remark might have struck a nerve in the young boy's mind, "A child am I? It fits my age, though. Not like a stuck-up, trying to act matured child, but can't even handle a little comment of brat," Conan might just give him a piece of his mind, but it didn't seem to be worth his while. "Go and ask your mommy to teach you first your own manners or maybe you'll go back to her crying for being called a brat," an annoying tone in his voice. He mocked the boy but he couldn't care less.

If Conan had been more annoyed than he is, he might have tried to kick the boy with half his own strength, but instead, he was bored and annoyed. After he got shoved, he had sleepily attempted to kick the other boy. A success or fail? He didn't care, it was not worth it for him. "Is it my presence the makes you sick? Or is it that you're just to scared that you're trying to walk away?" he said with a smirk showing in his face, clearly accepting the challenge given by the other boy's glare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back