Can't take back the spoken.

Daniel Finnigan

Holding his car keys in his right hand, and his briefcase in the other.. Dan was ready to go out of the firm for the day. It was super stressful with a crazy divorcing couple throwing items all across the room, making everyone a tad bit scared. But it was time to let go of that for now. Dan was going to meet an old friend from childhood that he hadn't seen in a while. It was a bit odd seeing someone all changed and grown up, but it was a part of life he thought. Dan drove to the bar that they were going to meet at, not too far away from his work.

He walked through the opened door and took the nearest seat. " Double gin please." He asked, taking his sunglasses off.

Sandokan walked into the bar after apparating there remember the spot where he brought many illegal muggle drugs to a few years back. Walking in he spotted a familar back sitting down wth a drink. "Hey Dan the Man," he said sitting down next to his old friend. They had known each other when Sandokan was in school but once out he left everything behind him as he learned to care for his niece.

Dan turned his head to see Sandokan beside him. " Hey buddy, it's been a while." He gave a full, wide smile. " You've really grown up.." His blue eyes looked all across Sandokan in nice way. " You're probably all married with kids, while I'm trying to find a right girl, and it's been so long." The brown haired man shook his head. " You look well off, tell me how you've been." Dan smiled at his friend, taking a sip of his drink.

Sandokan laughed at Dan's statement. "And here I thought everyone was betting on you marrying first. But No I'm not married with kids. I raised my half-sister's daughter for the past 18 years however and now she's an adult I'm a free man!" He said with a laugh to his friend. Sandokan didn't know much about Dan. They played together whenever Sandokan visited his mother's distant family in Ireland and that was about it. "I've been good. Been here and there, ya know things happen and such. Got a odd job recently though," he said with a laugh thinking of his jon working for Caysi. Real Estate agent was something he never thought he'd see himself doing ever, but it was working out which was nice for him

Dan laughed, he was a bit more outgoing when it came to a social aspect, but Sandokan was better with the ladies. " Oh man, you were always better with the ladies, but that's cool man, I hope that everything works out ok with her." The blonde haired boy smiled at him. " Oh, really tell me all about it buddy." . He said ready to listen to his friend.

Sandokan smiled at his friend as he ordered a drink fro himself. "Yeah. I love her, I mena she isn't technically mine, but I gained custody of her and raised her since she was a baby so she really is my little daffodil," he said with a laugh thinking about his niece. He hoped she knew she would always have a home with him even if they were ever at odds she could always find peace at his place. "Oh man, let me tell you. I was just out for a drink when this blonde girl bumped into my table, almost spilled my drink everywhere! Well we got to talking and she just uped and offered me a job. Real Estate agent, and I know what you're thinking. Sandokan Bruke, the ladies man, a real estate agent? Well I think it's really working out. it's a good cover for my dealing buisness I set up awhile ago too!"

Dan smiled, he knew that Sandokan was doing the right thing with his niece. Plus he had respect for that, not many people would do that for their niece or really half niece. But Dan didn't expect what came next, which made him choke on his drink. Sandokan was talking about his sister. " What's her name?" He asked, still half choking on his drink.

Sandokan glanced at his friend before patting him on the back. Taking a sip of his drink gave him time to think about his answer. He had trusted Daniel back when they knew each other and he knew Dan sort of looked up to him back then, being Sandokan had been the ultimate ladies man then. "Jocelyn Abbey," he answered controling his reply. It was easy enough to answer with his best friend's name to Dan, the name had always rolled off his tounge before and Dan didn't know the girl, they were from different sides of his life growing up they each knew two different Sandokans.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm actually still in the debating stage of making Jocelyn or not so she might become apart of this whole ordeal later :p

Dan felt a relief in his body, he was so happy that it wasn't her; it would just be a bit awkward with the age difference. " That's really nice of her, how are you liking it?" . He asked curiously. It was just weird that Caysi said she had a new assistant, but didn't tell him much, not that he needed her too.

OOCOut of Character:
Ooh, what would her part be in this? Like agreeing with him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back