Open Can't Focus

Padme smiled at the other girl nodding lightly as she agreed that potions would be interesting and quite handy. She was looking forward to everything she’d be learning over the next year. It would all be very interesting to her, and she just wanted to do quite well in all of it. The hufflepuff nodded with the other girl, ”Me too, I really just love learning,” the hufflepuff had somewhat lost her enthusiasm for it in the prior year when she’d been stuck at school knowing she would end up here, but she felt so eager and happy to learn at hogwarts, there were so many new things that she had to learn, so many things she had to get a grasp on but it was just a bit of a challenge and Padme was more than enthusiastic about it. ”I can’t wait to learn everything,” she joked giggling lightly.

"I wonder if it'll be hard to memorise all the spells," Amy wondered. She was excited about being at school, but remembering things wasn't her strength."Because there are a lot of spells to learn. At least, I think so. From what I've read there is." Amy was worried about the amount of spells and potions she had to learn. She thought that it would be easy, but it was a lot more work than she thought there would be.

Padme smiled and nodded at the other girl, ”I think it’s like learning how to count,” the hufflepuff replied. She had thought about how difficult it would be learning all of the spells, but they would just know everything eventually, they’d get everything. The Hufflepuff smiled at her, she could think that it wouldn’t be too bad, that they’d learn all of the spells eventually and they would be able to know which one to use and when probably, just like counting it would just be something they would get good and better at. Padme gave a little smile, ”If every other student tends to manage it, I think we’ll manage too,”

Amy nodded in agreement."I hope so," she replied."I would like to be able to do as many spells as possible." She smiled at the thought of showing her siblings that she was as good as them at magic. Of course, that would take a few years, but it something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back