OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob hadn't realized he'd only received candy canes for Gryffindor girls until someone pointed out this Fleur girl to him. He had kinda been hoping she was a Puff or a Claw for some variety.

"Hi. They told me" he nodded to a group of girls down the table, "you're Fleur van Houten." He read the name slowly, her surname a bit foreign to his tongue. "Is that right?"

Fleur was enjoying some cereal sitting on her own. She wasn't really talking, just listening to the others at the Gryffindor table. It was always a pretty noisy place, and sometimes it was nice to just listen and think. A boy approached her and she looked up curiously. A grin spread over her face at his words. "I suppose they are right." She said with a happy smile. "I'm afraid nobody told me your name. But can I do something for you?" As far as she knew, she didn't know the boy. So she wondered why he was approaching her.

At least she seemed friendly. Most of the Gryffindors were. "I'm Jake" he grinned. "And I've got a candy cane for you!" He pulled out a red and white treat and handed it over, the note attached to the end.
Happy Holidays Fleur, I would have bought you a dragon if I could. Have an awesome break!
- Frankie

Fleur grinned back at the younger boy as she took the candy from him. She had debated signing up for it, but decided against it because she was also doing the assassin game. She loved these events that let her meet more people. "Nice to meet you Jake, let's see what you've brought me." She looked at the note and grinned. "It's from one of my friends." She commented as she broke off a piece of the candy cane and popped it into her mouth. "Have you gotten one yet?"

Jacob wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, but she'd spoken to him so he figured he should wait. He was glad she was smiling and that she seemed to like whatever the note said. When she asked Jacob if he had gotten one, he made a face. "From my mom" he said with an eye roll. Knowing he had better get to it, Jacob decided it was time to say goodbye. "I have to try to find Andi Forstrom now, so I better go" he said as he read the name on the next candy cane. "Bye! Have a nice day!" he waved.

Fleur was surprised to hear the kid got one from his mom, as she had no idea who he was. She didn't pay much attention to gossip or rumors. It had to be a staff member, though. But before she could ask, he was already leaving. She supposed he had more to deliver. "Good luck!" She told him brightly. "Don't forget to take a break!" She added, then laughed at herself. She sounded like a concerned mother. Maybe it was because the boy reminded her a little ofher own brother, though he was a few years younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back