Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
There was no way Flavio did not know the name Lyra Potter. He did not know much about the girl other than the fact she was an older student, in Gryffindor, and related to the infamous Harry Potter. But that was all the information he needed to find her that day and deliver the candy cane to her with her name on it. He chose to venture to the great hall, stopping at the gryffindor table. He then called out "Is Lyra Potter here?" expecting someone to respond to him.
<i>
</i>

Lyra had only just arrived at the Gryffindor table when she heard someone looking for her. She shrugged her shoulders at her friends before standing up and going over to the boy. "Yes. That's me. May I help you?" she asked in a friendly, polite tone.

Flavio smiled as Lyra approached him, asking how she could help him. He quickly held out the candy cane in his hand towards her. "I have a candy cane to deliver to you." He explained, waiting for her to read the note. He hoped she would feel happy that someone thought of her enough to send her a candy cane.​
<i>
</i>
To Lyra Potter said:
Boots,

Don't' poke me with the sticky end. That's my job.

xxFelix

Lyra laughed as she read the note that the younger student handed her, shaking her head at her boyfriend's jokes. She smiled at the boy. "Thank you. I hope you get a few roses yourself." she said, brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back