Can you guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Alban

OOC First Name
Ona
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hey guys, so I'm hoping to start making some connections for my firstie here Arthur. I haven't made much of an effort to plot yet, so I'm open to anything really.

I'll link his background here, and he's looking for everything/anything, friends, enemies, anything in between.

Thanks so much guys!

If you want a study buddy for him there is my character Lilyanna. She's a bit of a know-it-all too and is very protective of her twin sister. I can see them getting a long if Arthur will be patient enough to handle her. I think we should get them to meet and see how they get along! ^_^

@Kaye, I think that sounds great. Lilyanna and Arthur will make a good/obnoxious friend pair!!

Yay :D Would you like to start something or shall I?

Hey!

I offer Bryony Woods for Arthur. I think that they could be quite good friends, like Arthur, Bryony is quiet but once you get to know her better she is really sweet and incredibly loyal. She responds to people like her really well and would find Arthur endearing. Bryony is also very studious and love getting knowledge from reading books.

This is her background if you would like to know more :)

@Lauren, hi! I would love to rp with Bryony. If you have any ideas in particular feel free to send me a pm or post it here (as I will check both.) I'm pretty much open to anything really, yeah.

So I have a first year Slytherin, Zared Katsaros,

He's mostly silent, he's quite distant from most other, loves working by himself, quite a pureblood elitist. They probably wouldn't be friends, I don't think they would be, but we could do something in the dorm rooms and see how they interact? They might be sort of friends or just straight out enemies? What do you think?

I have Teagan Maxwell here. She's from a nobility family, prejudice when it comes to blood statues even though herself is a mixed blood. Teagan hates the school because she planned to be in Beauxbatons. Though, when it comes to friends, she's very loyal. On her enemies, she will use her nobility statues to throw you out.

I'm open to any relationships :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back