Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Agrippina couldn't believe it. She kept looking at her ring, fearing it had all been a dream and she wasn't really Lestat's fiancee. She knew he loved her, but she'd never realised that he'd actually want to marry her! She was more happy than she strictly believed anyone should be. She didn't think she could ever feel like this. As much as she joked with him tonight, she really was the happiest she had ever been. She was truly going to be part of his family and he had chosen her. He could have had anyone. Oh, she loved him so, and she would never hurt him. She'd had a wonderful night and she'd left Lestat to have a little time to herself and get used to this. The ring felt so right on her hand. She never wanted to part with it, never ever ever.

Daisy wasn't having the best of nights, having found out that that stupid boy was back at their school ruined it. It didn't help that not only was he back, but he just had to be the first person that Daisy bumped into that night, and he just had to make mean comments. No one knew just how to press her buttons like he did. Taking a breath of fresh air outside seemed like a good idea, but on her way, she saw her friend looking at her hand with a stupid grin on her face. The previous encounter quickly forgotten, Daisy made her way over to Aggy, placing her arm over her shoulder, about to greet her, before she realized what they were now both staring at on her hand. "What is that?" Daisy asked, shocked. Obviously, she could see it was a ring, but she needed confirmation on what kind of ring.

Agrippina crossed her legs one over the other as she looked at her pretty new piece of jewellery in the evening light. It looked so good on her hand that she knew she'd never take it off. She couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of her face either and it only grew in intensity when she was joined by a friend. She turned her head to look at Daisy and moved her hand closer for the girl's inspection. "Les asked me to marry him! Can you believe it!?" She asked, moving out from under the other girls arm to turn and face her.

Yep, she was right. It definitely was a ring. An engagement ring apparently. A mixture of emotions came flying at Daisy, the feeling of excitement for her friend shrouded by it being a completely big mistake. The Gryffindor girl struggled to find words to say to her friend. She wanted to be happy for her - she was happy for her. To be in love, and to know that you were to spend the rest of your life with them was wonderful. But that was part of the problem. They'd barely even spent a quarter of their lives and they had already decided to be with each other for the next however many years they lived. What if they grew apart? What if outside of school, they didn't really like each other, or had nothing in common? It was a bad idea. "It's - the ring is - I mean, I'm happy and - but, are you sure?"

Agrippina was so happy to celebrate with her friend. She honestly couldn't believe that this was still real. She grinned happily at Daisy, not a care in her world as she sighed down at her ring. "Yeahhhhhh, I'm sure. I've never been so sure of anything in my life, D." She said, holding her hands out for Daisy's. "It was so romantic, he really loves me."

Daisy was pleased that Aggy didn't take offense to her questioning the proposal, but she still wasn't sure about it herself. She couldn't help but smile, though, at the goofy daze her friend seemed to be in. "Okay because you are only 16!" Daisy chuckled, trying to keep the mood light and happy for her friend, but still wanting to get her point across. Daisy held onto Agrippina's hands when she held them out, smiling at her friend when she said that it was romantic. "How did he do it?"

Pina was happy to share her moment in premarital bliss. Even the word marital made her giddy. She didn't even care that Daisy had some reservations, she wasn't the one getting married after all! She didn't know any better, to her knowledge, Daisy had never dated anyone, so Pina didn't think she would truly understand her happiness. "Oh he was so nervous, it was almost endearing. I could tell something was up." She said, remembering back. She should have known then. Nothing made her Lestat nervous. Nothing except this it seemed. "And I asked him what was wrong, because I was concerned, obviously." She said, her tone serious for a moment before turning blissful again. "And then he said, I was just wondering if you wanted to be a Styx." Pina sighed. "Isn't that so romantic?"

Daisy's hesitation was not replied to, and it made the girl anxious for her friend. But, she knew nothing would come from having that conversation at this moment, so Daisy let it go for the time being, but she'd be sure to check in with her friend every now and then to make sure it was still what she wanted. Daisy couldn't think of anything worse than divorce. She listened with a small smile on her face as Aggy recounted her story, and she had to let out a laugh when she heard his line, before it dawned on her what that actually meant. "Merlin, you're going to be related to Professor Styx?!"

Agrippina grinned as Daisy seemed to realise the implications of marrying Lestat. She clapped her hands together and nodded. "Of course! Lestat is Professor Styx's grandson. Didn't I ever tell you that?" She asked. "It'll be wonderful Daisy, it's everything I ever wanted. The love of my life and the protection of a powerful family. Lestat will always protect me." She thought back to her fight with Marisol those years ago, back when she cared what the stupid little muggleborn said. Pina had never called anyone a mud blood and she never would, but that Marisol girl was the type to give a bad name to all the muggleborns. "Agrippina Styx has such a great ring to it, don't you think?"

Daisy shook her head when Aggy mentioned Lestat being Styx's grandson. She knew there was another Styx Professor in the school as well, but she definitely wasn't as frightening as the one that Daisy was thinking of now. She couldn't imagine having to be related to anyone in that family, and now her friend was going to be married in. Daisy honestly couldn't believe it. Daisy nodded her head to show she was listening to Agrippina talking, though a thousand thoughts were running through her head. Protection from what? "Why do you need protection?" She asked, wondering just what kind of family offers protection. Daisy did smile at her friend's new last name, before clutching her friend's hand again and giving it a squeeze. "Yes, it does. It actually sounds pretty good." She laughed.

Agrippina's head was starting to clear a little as she talked everything over with her friend. Though Daisy was not a pureblood, and Agrippina would never marry her, she was a good listener, and Pina enjoyed talking to her. She shrugged slightly when Daisy asked about the protection. "Oh, you know," she waved her hand dismissively. It would be far too intense to explain right now. Daisy would probably need a notebook. Protection wasn't something she needed right now of course, unless her Uncle decided he wanted to assassinate her father, but that hadn't happened yet. "So, amongst purebloods, there is a class system. Well, among the more traditional families, the older families." She said, forgetting she'd just decided not to go into this. "My family is relatively young compared to some, and we're considered less powerful, B grade, if you will." She said, thinking about the last party she'd gone to. "People like us, in our situation, want more power and the way to get that is to marry in. The families like the Styx's, probably also my Uncle's, they're considered more A Grade, they have money and power and they can make waves in political and private circles." She said, nodding.

Daisy began to shake her head 'no' when Aggy suggested that she 'knew'. The Gryffindor girl had no idea what she was talking about, it wasn't like their country was at war with anyone. However, her friend began to give her the run down of what was what, which confused Daisy's brain somewhat. The girl had never really cared about blood status, she was proud of her father for all he had achieved even while being a muggle, and knew there wasn't really anything anyone could do about their blood status so it was a stupid hierarchy. Daisy blinked a couple of times. "So..so you're marrying in? Is that why... you're doing it?"

Lestat proposing was a surprise on Elysia Styx. While she had some planning to do, and didn't know if she wanted the Katsaros name, or have Zared change his, it was still up in the air at the moment. Elysia would figure it out. However, as she was walking, she heard some talking, which she recognizing the voices as Agrippina and Daisy. However, the question that Daisy asked literally made her roll her eyes. She could not believe how dense that girl could be. Elysia sighed, and approached the two girls while taking the opportunity to answer for Agrippina, "She is marrying my brother for love, idiot." Elysia shook her head, as she held up her own left hand, showing off the ring that Zared gave her. "Perhaps if someone loved you, you'd stop pestering with stupid questions."

Agrippina can see that she might've overwhelmed her friend just a little bit. She reached out an arm in comfort and was about to reply to Daisy's question when Elysia walked in and answered it for her. She grinned at her and waved her over, making a space for her. "Oh, Elysia! Did Les tell you I want your dad to marry us?" She asked, too excited to plan her wedding right here, right now. "That wasn't nice, what you said to Daisy. She's my friend too." She added, smiling at Daisy now. It was true, they'd all been together for six years, but it was only the last few that she had considered Daisy a friend. Elysia had been her bestfriend from day one. "I mean, sure, it's a bonus, but El is right. I love Lestat." One day when Daisy was married, she would understand.

A new voice joined their conversation and it took Daisy a moment that Elysia was calling her an idiot. She blinked a couple of times, surprised that the girl who hardly knew her all of a sudden attacked her. This had been a terrible night. Her heart sank as Aggy invited the girl over, making a space for her. It was nice that Aggy had stood up for her, but she couldn't stay part of the conversation any longer. Daisy stood up and moved away from the two. "Perhaps I should let the two purebloods talk. Wouldn't want someone with dirty blood stupid-ing up your conversation." Sure it wasn't the best she could do, but Elysia was scary. Daisy moved to take a step away, before quickly stepping back. "And by the way Styx, just because I'm not getting married before I'm even an adult doesn't mean nobody loves me." For the first time in a long time, Daisy could feel pricks of tears starting. There was no way she could let these girls see her being so affected by what she said. She turned and stormed away, wanting to be rid of Elysia and Sheridan and anything to do with mean people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back