Can we be friends?

Tiffany Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally
The school was a little odd, at least that was what Tiffany thought. She didn't get to meet a lot of pranksters there or maybe she hadn't met them all. Well at least her cousins told her that the school was alright. The young girl stood up from her bed as she walked over to the window, opening it as she saw snow falling, everything was covered in snow and it was quite pretty. A smile started to appear in her face as the snow fell on her hand and melted. She closed the window and took a few steps away from it and twirled herself, jumping on her bed and sighed.

After doing nothing for a while, Tiffany jumped off her bed and walked toward the closet, getting a pink coat and wore it. She walked toward the mirror, seeing herself in it. She did looked like a doll, after all she was petite, and wasn't too tall, she looked "Perfect" She said as she walked out of the room toward the common room. "Brittany" She called, finding her no where in her sight. There were some students staring at her and she wasn't sure why they did that. She walked away from the common room and walk to the corridor and then to the field. She could feel the snow underneath her pink boots. She made snowballs of out of snow and started to throw it to the air as hard as she could and laughed as she saw it fell on her head.

Francine was enjoying the snow in her normal 'lady of high stature way'. By sitting on a bench and reading over some ideas that she had gotten for designs. The clothes she wore where of course designed by herself but didn't expect most anyone to really take in what she had done. Vivian would like it. Then again the Kuang family sounded like they where a pretty exciting bunch unlike others in the school that she could think of. It was then that heard a pretty high pitched giggle coming from a certen direction. "I didn't know that Japan had gotten so advanced that they made dolls that played with snow now." She said smiling wide.

"I'm kidding really. You look lovely and this" She said picking up the snowball with her gloved hand "is quite interesting." She said and took careful aim. She let the snow ball go and hit one of the male students in the back of the head who quickly looked back and smirked but didn't do anything. Some of the school elite where with him so he couldn't react the way he wanted to. "Poor boy." She said to the girl who had been playing with them. "I'm Francine by the way." She said to the girl with a wide smile.

A young girl, who goes by the name of Brittany Kuang, stretched her arms upwards as she yawned. She wasn't sure about the time, but seeing as the warm sunlight had been bathing her for quite sometime now, she figured that it must be late in the morning, or probably, early afternoon. She stumbled out of her queen sized bed, and stretched her arms once again and continued to trudged over to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Stripping off her pajamas she looked to her cramped shower and turned the metal handle to turn on the hot water. The hot water felt good on her aching back as it slowly unwound the knots in her muscles. She grabbed her favorite shampoo off the shelf, it smelled like strawberries and crème with a hint of raspberries. As she lathered it into her hair the smell calmed her, it made all of her troubles wash away. As soon as the shower started it ended, the shower had run out of hot water so it switched to cold water. The cold water had shaken her out of her haze, which startled her so she quickly turned the metal handle for the water to stop. Shivering, she bolted out of the shower and over to the haven of her soft, warm towel. She wrapped it around her slim figure as she strode out of the bathroom. Wandering over to her walk in closet as she started digging through piles of clothes in drawers and searching through the racks of hangers.

She decided to wear a black skirt, white lolita shirt with a big, red ribbon. She pulled on a pair of striped black & white knee-high tights. Snatching black lolita coat off the coat hanger she started for the door. Looking around the common room and havcing found that her sister was no where in sight, she decided to have a stroll around the field. It was filled with blankets of white snow which had caused her to giggle slightly. It's been quite a while since she had seen such a sight. Twirling around, she caught sight of her sister who was currently talking to another student. Tugging at the sleeves of her coat, she decided to approach the two, making snowballs in the process of doing so. "Tiffany!"

Tiffany smiled as she felt the snow fell and lied on the snow for a while and got up, she was the carefree one, she didn't care if she ruin her coat after all she could always get a new one. If only her family were here, the game would be so much better. Tiffany twirled as she tried to figure out where the voice was, she heard someone talking but she couldn't see that person. After facing the North, she saw a red haired girl complimenting her, she smiled as she looked at her. "You look lovelier" She giggled as she eyed her outfit, loving it. "Where did you get this?" She had never seen anyone selling it before in Harajuku.

It seemed that Tiffany was going to make friends with someone in the school for the very first time. "I'm" A familiar voice called her. "Just like what she said, Tiffany, Tiffany Kuang" She smiled and looked back at her identical twin sister who was wearing a black coat. "You look dead" She said and threw a snowball at her as she eyed her outfit. Not that the girl didn't like black but she prefer light colors instead of dark. "Brittany meet Francine, Francine this is my uglier twin sister, Brittany" Of course Brittany wasn't ugly, she was lovely but Tiffany loved teasing her sister. She had never called her sister ugly and meaning it at the same time. Tiffany may sounded rude for those who were easily offended but she was just too carefree and she had no intention in offending other people.

Brittany frowned as Tiffany commented on her attire. Surely, she was wearing a black coat, but she sure doesn't look like she's dead. And besides, though she was rather fond of lolita style of clothing, she preferred the gothic lolita one instead of the sweet lolita style of her twin. "No I don't, I look great." She said as she threw some snowball back to her twin. This was the way that they greet each other it seemed, commenting on each others' clothes, it had been a routine that she had most likely been used to. "A pleasure meeting you Francine." She curtsied a little before she began to turn her attention to her twin once more, showing a mock offended expression.

"Whatever Tiffany, we're identical twins, if I'm ugly, you are too." Of course, neither of them was ugly, in fact, they were often told that they do look like a doll because of their pale skin and doll like eyes. They're lovely, and that was a fact. "Forgive my sister for being really annoying." She said, talking as if Tiffany wasn't there by her side. Though Tiffany did like to tease her at times, she wasn't offended at the very least, she's used with her twin's antics, and that's what bonded them more it seemed.

Francine laughed. "Hey what's life without a bit of fun. You two seem like your closer than you know." She said with a wink. "And arn't you two just the ying yang effect." She said as a complement. She found the twins sweet and from what she could see they where more of what she could use for her designs. "It's a pleasure to meet you both and to answer your earlyer question Tiffany I made these clothes. Every stitch crafted by me." She said with a wide smile. She loved to tell people that all her clothes where self made. She loved it because hardly anyone believed it. Francine was the kind of girl that didn't seem like much but really she was a strong one both in will and in skill. She loved the look on people's face's though.

"I also design lolita clothes when the inspiration strikes me and boy does it strike me now. You two are wonderful." She said with a wide grin on her face. "Are you related to my friend Vivian by the way?" She asked. There was something in the face that seemed to whisper Kuang but she could be very wrong in deed so she had decided to ask.

Tiffany laughed as she felt the snowball was thrown to her by her twin sister, Brittany Kuang. "Dead.... Dead dead dead, Shindaaaaa ((dead))" She stuck her tongue out and laughed. The girl was a little too carefree to even care about Brittany acting as if she was offended, or was she really offended? "Me? Annoying?" She shook her head and closed her eyes. "Neveeeerrr!!" She said and opened her eyes as she laughed and looked back to Francine trying to see if she was comfortable with Tiffany fooling around or not. This was one of the reason why she got along with her cousin, Brad, well she loved fooling herself just like him.

"Oh wow! You should totally meet our mother! She made clothes for us, well at least the one that I'm wearing. Did mama made yours too Brittany?" The young girl wasn't sure if her mother made both coats, well she made a lot of clothes and sometimes Tiffany couldn't tell the difference between the one that her mother made and the one that she bought from the stores. "Do you... Cosplay? Brittany looks sooo good as Misa Amane" She said forgetting that Francine might not watch anime, well Misa Amane was a character from an anime that Tiffany liked. "Vivian? She's our cousin!" She said grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back