Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica was back home New Zealand and she was thinking go back to icland and live there. She was airport cute autumn jacket and she looked like model but she was sure sty Maverick as friends. He always was disapier from her and she was just tired from everything.

@Maverick Reynolds

Maverick was away for around a half a year for an exchange programm at his homeland Argentina. He didn't tell anyone and while being away, he honestly tried to text Jarica but then deleted everything he wrote, he wasn't sure what to write and how to explain himself. He missed her a lot, he felt like a total jerk and didn't tell her anything at all... However, when his time at Argentina slowly came to the end, he didn't explain anything and just asked Jarica to meet him at the airport, he wasn't even sure if she will come and yet, he had a chance to hope. He dressed up nicely to take her out again and just make sure that she didn't regret coming to meet him.

When Maverick was finally out of the plane, he tried his best to break through people and when he finally noticed Jarica, he couldn't help but smile softly. He had forgotten how beautiful she was... After he understood that he froze, he just ran towards her with his bags and without thinking twice, he lifted her up in a hug and turned around with her. "I missed you," he softly whispered into her neck while still in a hug. She even smelled like a home. He was acting like a real puppy. "You look so beautiful, you're beautiful Jarica," he adored her once he finally took a look at her and then put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jarica was cold to him when he hugged her and she was just tired of think that he don't writed him and then she step back a little. ''How was your flight?'' She asked him with cold voice and she was know that today she will finished this.

@Maverick Reynolds

Maverick honestly wasn't surprised that Jarica acted like that, yet, it was a bit disappointing that she wasn't happy to see him. "You know, I was a bit overwhelmed, I couldn't wait to see you. I also got you something," he took out a little cute teddy bear that had a heart in his arms and on the heart was written Jarica's name. "Well, of course, it isn't even half as cute as you are," he winked at her jokingly, trying to get her at least smile. "Also, can I take you out? I can get my things home fastly and we could go to a nice restaurant and we could talk, I could explain myself," Mav tried to be cute and tried to keep his hands around Jarica, not wanting to let her go. "Or we can go to a cinema? Or a park? Maybe an amusement park? I promise to win you the big teddy?" he tried to offer, yes, he was extremely tired and he wanted to sleep but he also wanted to be with Jarica and spent the first day back in NZ with her.

''But i don't have a birthday.'' She a little smiled and remember that her birthday was 23 marth and she looked Maverick. ''Thanky, that is so sweet''. She was take the teady bear in her hands and then soon she will take back to London. ''For how long you will take me out and then again disapier? I am not sure if i wanna do this again and get hope that you be here.'' She stoped for the moment.

@Maverick Reynolds

"I know, for your belated birthday I have other plans," Mav gave her a wink. Once she finally said something actually Nice and broke out of the cold character role, he genuinely smiled at hee, recognizing the Girl that he liked. "For how long? What about forever?" He offered jokingly before getting finally serious. "I'm sorry, really... I didn't wanna go away like that suddenly without explaining or even telling you. Really. But the offer came out of the sudden and I... Just didn't know how to explain myself. I tried to text you and never did because I had no idea what to Tell you... Really. But I promise, if I will leave like this once again, I will take you with me. I really, really like you Jarica," Maverick finally finished his monologue. He didn't expect that he would have to talk about this at the airport but well, now it made the most sense to talk about it no matter where just faster instead of waiting.

''What plans?'' She asked with curios smile. ''Are you sure, you wanna be with me? How about 5 month and you again run away? I don't wanna be hurt again.'' She was just procteting herself and hoped that she won't be alone later pregnant our something with him becouse she was afraid that he dumped her again. ''I wanna belive you, but i not sure to belivet. I like you to but just afraid, again feel pain.'' She told him with serious words.

@Maverick Reynolds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back