can we be alone for once

Ashton Valley

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Springy Black Ash Twist Wand 13" with Meteorite Dust
Ashton lead Axelle down bleak street, he had put an eye fold over her eyes so he wouldn't know where they were going, he wanted to take her somewhere quiet, somewhere dark, somewhere mysterious.
Leading her deeper and deeper into the dark allyway he smiled, the further down he got, the less likely she or anyone would know where they were. Ashton smiled when he found the prefect place. "we are here, but keep you blind fold on" he said playfully

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet." She repeated annoyingly, trying not to laugh. He wouldn't let her see where they were going, and even when he stated they were there, he wouldn't let her take her blindfold off. She smiled and looked around, though she couldn't see anything. "Oh my god, you are going to kill me, aren't you?" She asked with false surprise.

Ashton laughed "maybe i am" he said Ashton really hadn't felt this way about anyone before, it was like he was possesed he just wanted to lunge forward and kiss the living day lights out of her, he ran his arm along hers gentley "or maybe.." he added as he leaned down to her level and kissed her on the lips more firmly this time.

She smiled and shivered as he ran his arm on hers. She felt the butterflies well up once more as he kissed her firmly. She had to try to keep from giggling nervously as she kissed back. Seh was sure he could feel the heat on her face from her blushing, which made her blush more.

Ashton smiled slightly when he felt her shiver he slowly walked her back until her back was against the wall, he put on hand on the wall and continued to kiss her.
he heard someone walk near to where they were, he pulled away from her and looked up at the building they were leaning against, he grabbed her hand and lead her behind him, up the side stairs of the building.
once they reached the top he smiled and turned back to her, putting his hands on the back of her head he kissed her again.

She backed against the wall, him pressing her farther back. She heard footsteps and he pulled away. He led her away and up some stairs. Once the reached the top he kissed her again. By now, Axelle was feeling very light headed, but she didn't let it show. She felt her knees buckling, and she had to will herself not to fall.

Ashton felt Axelle get slightly heavier, as if she wasn't holding her own weight, Ashton continued to kiss her but used one hand to grab onto her theigh.
He picked her up with ease and carried her over to a bar which lined the building he continued to kiss her but still made sure that she didn't fall, he pulled off her blindfold for her and he continued to kiss her.
He did tell her that he was going to finish what they started at obsidian

Ashton picked Axelle up, and she blushed more. It made her feel a bit useless, not being able to hold her own weight. He set her on a bar and then took off her blindfold. He was still kissing her, and she soon found that she needed to breathe. She pulled away and looked down. Her eyes widened and she gripped his shoulder. She hated heights.

She felt a bit dizzy and looked back at him, staring into his eyes.

Ashton smiled when she gripped his shoulders "its ok i got you" he said, "i told you we would continue later" he added as he wrapped his arms around her waist he kissed her softly again. "Where do you think we are" he asked curiously

She tried to smile, but it was hard to do this high up. She kissed him softly and pulled away. "I'm not sure where we are." She answered him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back