Cake In The Gardens

Fenton laughed as well.
"I have wasted the last few years thinking I was crazy about you and all you had to do was kiss me to put me out of my misery. Literally. I never felt anything so ... wrong as well. Sorry Andy. I shouldn't have dragged you off like that but you were getting under my skin like some kind of disease" he told her wiping his own mouth too.
"We're ok now. You and me, we can be cool around each other now?" he saw her smile then hugged her, kissed the top of her head which felt so much better and infinitely more proper. He released her again before smiling down at her.
"Come on I better get you back to the others, they'll be wondering" he took hold of her hand once more, "I'll take you back to the others".

They walked now as if in harmony, it was the first time since ... well in years that they had been able to be side by side without him wanting her or her wanting to be away from him. This felt great, felt good. Felt like a kick to the gut, after wasting that much time chasing a girl who really wasn't his for the taking. As they finally made it back to the others, he gave them a goofy smile.

"She had something in her hair" he grinned and then his thoughts turned to Trista and his grin became a proper smile. He knew exactly where he was supposed to be and who he was supposed to be with.

"Violet, happy birthday. Aries catch up later. Angus thanks for giving me the push I needed. Lucy a pleasure and you" he turned to Andy, "I'll see you later sister. I've got some place I need to be". He didn't waste any time in rushing off to find her, he knew it now deep down since the first time he had met Trista he had known it. The whole Andromeda situation had simply be confusing the matter but with that cleared up, he knew he had found his own 'Violet'.

Aries watched events unfold and wanted to stop Fenton as he grabbed Andy by the hand and hauled her out of there but decided once and for all they needed to sort it out amongst themselves.

"Sorry about that" he excused them when they left, "bit of an ongoing thing... really long ongoing thing" he looked over his shoulder to see them stopping far enough away for what they were saying to be out of range but not too far that he couldn't see what they were doing. His eyes opened wide when he saw them locking lips and he coughed loudly, nearly choking. He had been expecting Andy to whallop Fenton but instead she was kissing him back. Stunned was not the word for it, he quickly turned away so he wouldn't be caught by either of them staring and it seemed no time at all before they were standing in front of the again, holding hands. He watched Fenton as he said his goodbyes before racing off, then he looked up at Andy.
"Explain now or later?"

Angus was a bit of an antagonist, Violet knew that more than anyone else, although she wasn't quite sure what he had done to incur the dislike of Fenton. Maybe it was the flirting with Andy, brotherly protection and the like. Besides, Angus had a girlfriend. Extremely confused as Fenton pulled Andy away, Violet leant against Aries, idly asking Angus about how Luna was, and if Lucy had talked to Landon lately. Hearing Aries choke, slightly, she looked back at him. "What's wro-" she began to ask, until she followed his gaze and saw what he saw. "Wha-" she breathed, looking away quickly and back to Lucy and Angus. That must have been part of the 'ongoing thing'. Violet was definately going to ask Aries about all this later.

Andy shrugged her shoulders and smiled as she watched Fenton run off. She chose to sit down far from Angus but close enough to Violet and Aries. There was no point in flirting with him now, though he was utterly adorable. She also knew he was dating and those types of people were out of bounds for her.

"I don't think Fenton will be fawning over me quite so blatantly again" she grinned picking up a few scattered crumbs of the birthday cake and tossing them aside for a few nearby birds to peck at.

"So Violet, any plans for the rest of the day?" she certainly didn't want to encroach on her birthday any further than she had already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back