CAC Y40 S1

Essie pursed her lips a little as Sawyer came over and Ana told him her news. Admittedly, Estella would have done the same, despite feeling a little annoyed that her friend had just blurted it out without even responding to her question first. Estella hadn't told Rose about it yet and knew that now she better tell her soon before she found out from anyone else. "Well, it's barely gossip. We're just... having a go at something new I guess." Estella couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed and so wanted to brush it off as quickly as she could. "What about you Sawyer? Anything new happening with you lately?" Estella continued colouring in her drawing and giving it a little more of a touch up, hoping that Sawyer had something a lot more interesting to talk about.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh @Sawyer Carnahan

Charlie glanced up to see Sawyer had wondered off, so he set aside his notebook. He summoned his violin, pulling up a chair and sitting beside Eugene. He scoffed at Eugene's joke, taking it playfully as a challenge. Charlie would show him. He played a few notes, mimicking Eugene, waiting for the other boy to decide what he wanted to do. Charlie knew he could keep up.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene began playing the piano, he was more rusty on it than on the guitar, and he knew he was sometimes stumbling over the keys, or hitting things slightly wrong, but as the song went on, he was getting better at it, no longer stumbling over as many of them, and certainly at no point did it make it too difficult to follow along. Eventually Eugene drew the song to an end and Eugene grinned excitedly, "My dude, you really have been practicing!" he said happily. "I'm so rusty on the piano by comparison," he had always just jammed out with his buddies, his bandmates, never really with a piano and a violin, but it had been fun.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Charlie was lost in the music, hardly minding as Eugene stumbled over the odd key here or there. When they finished the song, he lowered his violin, smiling shyly. "I mean, I did steal my first violin," He teased his friend. "If I didn't practice with the nice new one my dad bought me, he'd be pretty upset," He moved to sit by Eugene, running his hands over the keys. "But I mean, you're still playing two instruments. And you can sing. I think that's pretty cool," He smiled at his friend. @Eugene Nestor

Eugene laughed lightly, "I'm sure he wouldn't be that upset," Eugene couldn't imagine anyone being annoyed about someone trying an instrument and then deciding it wasn't for them. He couldn't really do it, and he hadn't done that. "In theory I can also play drums..though it's been a while since I tried," Eugene told him with a little laugh. "Music is my passion bro," he grinned.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back