Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
24" Bloodwood with Nogtail tail core
Killian Borisyuk checked the time and saw that it was about time to shut things down. As the last of the customers left, Killian turned off the music and took off the headset that was charmed to keep the noise out. The music was rather annoying to him anyway. He shook his head and approached the bar. He conjured a chair big enough to seat him and sat down, while asking the bartender to hand him a bottle of vodka. He poured his own drinks after all. He had the next couple of days off so he wouldn't have to listen to that god awful music. He didn't even get to throw anyone out today but it was a week night, and the club was shut down for the next two days to get ready for the weekend.

Considering that this was still his first week in the club, not to mention his first week in the actual country, nothing had grown on him. Well, that is, except one person that he felt was annoying as hell. He ended up just buying the bottle of vodka since he knew she was coming over to him. He could see it from the corner of his green eyes. He received a bigger mug and poured his vodka into the glass, raising it to his lips. He mutters, "Whatever you want, Ruby, go away." Killian purposely got her name wrong. He knew her name was Amethyst, and she worked here longer than he had. He just named off whatever jewel or stone he could think of and called her that.

Last edited:
Amethyst had been having a blast. She always did when she worked. As long as she kept drinks coming to the tables they kept tipping her. It always helped that she made sure to flirt a little with each customer so they felt special. Not that they were. They were just easy pawns in the plan to make money. As closing time approached she heard the music get lower and groaned along with a few of her coworkers. Why was the bouncer such a buzz kill. Drawing the short straw it was Thyst’s turn to approach and so she did.

“Hey, tall, dark, and brooding!” She said with a grin as she hopped onto the stool next to him, and then got on her knees to drape her arms around him. “why the long face? The girls and I want the music back on pretty please!” She begged.

Killian tensed up as Amethyst draped her arms around his shoulders. Seriously, what was it with these waitresses that wanted the music to keep going? They needed to clean and get the hell home. He stuck around because he felt that it was part of his job to make sure that the females that worked there weren't harassed or something on the way out by some freaks. He groaned, "First of all, get the hell off of me." Killian brought the mug to his lips, sipping his drink as he looked over his shoulder to see the others that sent the jewel over to him. "Second, it is closing time, and music goes off. I have to help lock up and don't want to be held up because of you guys. Again." Even though he could turn on the music to let them listen to it while they cleaned up, but why would he concede?

Amethyst giggled when he demanded she release him. He didn't scare her - not his brutish size nor his constant scowl. She moved to the side, practically hanging off him as she looked at his face. "but you're so comfy and warm!" She teased, before moving to sit on the bar stool, on her knees. She smoothed out her shorts that she had been wearing all night, and the apron with her money in it as well. "You complain that you want us done faster but you take away the motivation!" The petite Russian girl complained. "Don't you know we work better with music?" She suggested, trying to sway him with her honeyed words.

Killian raised an eyebrow at her words. Really? Comfy and warm were not words that he would have described himself, but he felt he could breathe a little easier when she removed herself from him. He rolled his eyes at him taking away their motivation. "Your motivation should be to get out of here. Not music like that." He pointed behind him at the equipment that he used. Yet, he was not swayed, even when the bartender brought up that he had headphones to silence the music. He brought the mug to his lips and finished off the vodka. "Try all you want, Quartz, you aren't getting me to budge. You want music? F**king hum."

Amethyst laughed at his reaction. "Of course we want to leave, silly, but it's much better if we get to have fun on the way out the door." She nudged him with her shoulder before looking back at his equipment. "Okay, if you're not going to help, I guess I'll just play with your equipment until it works." She said giving him a wink before she headed over to the area where the music came from. She looked down, clearly thinking hard about what she needed to do, and squinting slightly at the buttons. Maybe she needed glasses but she'd never admit to that. She pressed a button and loud music came back through the speakers, and she grinned in triumph.

Killian could not believe this, even as she nudged him. He was not budging. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned his equipment, and looked over his shoulder as she walked over to his work area, and started messing with the DJ equipment. He rolled his green eyes and set his empty glass down as he stood up. The music started up once more, and it was loud. Really loud. The whole point of closing was to stay quiet. This might attract idiots that cannot read the operating hours. He walks over to his area and reaches over to flip a switch, turning off the music and using his boot to unplug it from the wall, knowing which cord was the right one. "Try it again and I will forcibly remove you from my station." His lips curled into a subtle smirk as he tested her.

Amethyst was not known to give in easily. In fact, she was known as one of the more stubborn girls at the club. She was daring, brave, and a little bratty - a Gryffindor or a Slytherin for sure. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes at him. "You're not scary just because you're bigger than me, Killy." She said, running a hand over the part of his chest she could reach like she were patting a vicious animal to calm it down. "I'm not flinching am I." She reached for the cord. "Give us the music or you don't get out until ten am tomorrow morning." She threatened.

Killian could not believe that this woman was still testing him. It was annoying him to no end, and what was worse was that she did not seem to care. In fact, she were patting him like some sort of out of control animal! His green eyes furrowed as she continued to not even be afraid of someone that was more than twice her size. But she reached for the cord, which was pinned underneath his boot at the moment. “I take that as a challenge, Diamond. But don’t say I did not warn you.” Killian reached out with his arm to push her out of the way of the equipment, rather than lifting her himself. He knew that he could do that without issues, but something told him not to.

Amethyst expected a lot from Killian. His annoyance for one, and his calling her the wrong name on purpose for another - but when he shoved her - that was unexpected. The smaller girl tumbled, losing balance on her heels and over the speaker behind her making for quite a fall. Amethyst cringed, her ankle throbbing. “You buffoon!” she yelped, moving to remove the shoes immediately and inspect her ankle. It was at least sprained. “That really hurt.” She said, tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to stand, indignantly, but wavered as she couldn’t put weight on her left foot.

Killian often underestimated how weak people were compared to him, so when he did push her out of the way, it was a bit harder than he expected, as his green eyes watched as she lost balance, and fell. He shook his head at her calling him a buffoon, since he had been called much worse, but noticed that she was inspecting her ankle. “Don’t know how you guys wear those blasted things. Impractical.” He was talking about the heels, but he crouched down to have a closer look at her ankle. Sprained. And now she was even tearing up. He sighed, “Look, half the time I can’t control my strength, but you obviously can’t walk. I can take you home, but I’m not about to lift someone up without consent.” At least this way, he was protecting himself from any unwanted drama. Plus, he could heal her when she was settled in.

Amethyst glared up at Killian when the first thing he did was question her footwear. "I wear them because they make me look nice and they get me extra tips. If I dressed like you I wouldn't get any!" She said angrily. She pouted, but when he offered to take her home she knew it was the best shot she had at them at least getting along, and he getting home safely. "Fine, you may take me home, but don't expect a thank you. Unless I see a healer I'm going to be out of work until this heals and not all of us can afford that." She said, wiping at her tears a bit, her magically enhanced makeup not budging. She reached out for him to pick her up.

What the hell was wrong with the way he dressed? Killian's green eyes looked over his outfit, and didn't see anything wrong with it. Well, he also didn't go around waiting on people either, or serving them, so it really didn't matter what he wore. He rolled his eyes as she told him to take her home. Since he helped take the others home from time to time because things at night - no one would bother with someone who had a tattooed giant next to them, he knew where Amethyst lived. He lifted her up, cradling her like a child while he walked outside of the club. "You can chill. I can heal your ankle when I get you home." Because the last thing he was going to do was go into her house. He had a feeling that her place was probably as pink as she was, and he would rather not be blinded. "Are you fine with us apparating?"

Amethyst hated the way it felt to be a bit helpless. She was a rather self sufficient person if she liked to say so herself. She may act rather spoiled and childish, but she made her own money, and that meant she could care for herself like an adult. It was what her parents weren't expecting when they told her she was cut off from their money - that she would be able to do things on her own. She pouted even as he offered to heal her ankle. She could heal her own ankle if she tried hard enough she was sure - she had been a good student in school. Frankly she just felt better seeing a professional. "How do I know you won't mess it up more." She said in a grumpy voice. "Just apparate, I'm not a baby." She said still clearly bitter about the situation, gripping his chest and closing her eyes, preparing for the act of such.

Killian noticed how she was even pouting about him healing her, so she must have some sort of pride within her when someone offered to help her. He did have to bite his tongue to prevent himself from laughing when she asked how he knew whether or not he might mess her ankle up more. "I actually don't. I might turn your ankle into a goat's ankle, who knows." She gripped his chest, which he looked over her. He let out a sigh and apparated to her address, and knelt down before her front door. He took out his wand while still holding her, and cast a healing spell on her ankle. "There. Not perfect, but you should be able to walk." Truth be told, he could have just healed her at the club, but he took advantage so he could hurry and leave.

Amethyst was still angry despite him having healed her. She stood up looking up at him. "Well this was unpleasant as ever. You know all I try to do is make nice and be your friend. You should really get the tree out of your a**e." She said, turning to go inside her house, huffing about the whole thing. Why was he always such a sour puss.

Killian stood back up once she was on her feet, and how she claimed that she was nice and tried to be his friend. He reached around and rubbed the back of his neck, trying to recall when that was. He watched as she went inside of her house, and the door was shut as he finally let out a sigh. He did act like he had a tree shoved up where the sun didn't shine. He shook his head, "How annoying." Killian apparated back to his place, definitely needing a shower and some sleep after that.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back