OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden wasn't surprised that he lost his duel to Leia. she was a better spellwoman than he was. sure he knew a lot of spells and some unusual ones. but he was not fast with his wandwork. he hadn't expected to be hit quite as hard as he had been and hoped that willow would be proud of his effort and that he had continued to fight despite the growing red mark on his pants from where he had been hit early on with a severing spell. by the end of the duel he had been a little light-headed and had been sent up to the hospital wing to be healed and checked over by the nurses. and that is where he was sitting now. on the bed waiting for the nurse to come back with some potion or something that she had gone to find. he leaned back against the headboard looking at the shadows on the ceiling and listening to the people on the other side of the dividing curtain around is the bed.

To say Casper was worried was a vast, vast understatement. He'd seen the blood. He'd never liked dueling to begin with, but he had been insistent when finding out Linden had decided to duel for some unknown reason that he had to go along to support his man. Now, Cas was near panicking. He'd pushed through the crowds as best he could and dashed up to the hospital wing- but he'd also fallen twice and had a staircase move with him on it, making him take the long way around.

Cas rushed into the room, with a bloody lip and a skinned knee. He tripped again on the rush over to Linden, hitting the floor next to the bed before dragging himself up. "What. the. frick." He griped, climbing onto the edge of the bed and grabbing Lindens face. "Are you okay?"

Linden could hear people moving around on the other side of the curtain. He was not the only one who had lost a duel. He was not the only one who needed checking up. He could hear somewhere the sounds of someone vomiting slugs and was glad that that particular spell was not one that had been used in his duel.
He wondered where cas was. he had seen him in the crowd with a new poster despite him saying he shouldn’t waste his time on one he was secretly pleased that he had done. Of course case didn’t have to visit him but he Had sort of thought he would. It was then that he heard the door open again and a hurried rush of footsteps coming towards him. The curtain opened and cas was there. He felt his face light up at the sight of him cas he said though his smile faded when he saw the state of him. im fine. Nothing a couple of charms couldn’t fix. What about you? What happened? Are you okay?” he said glad that cas had ignored the chair and was there next to him on the bed edge of the bed. He reached up and lightly traced his thumb on Caspers chin just under where he has split his lip.

Cas ignored Lindens question. "Who cares?" He retorted, turning to try and get a look at Lindens leg. "She hit you pretty hard, are you sure you're alright?" He fretted, putting his hand on Lindens knee and turning his eyes back to his love. "I'm glad we're graduating now, you're not allowed to duel anymore," He scolded gently. "The heart attack you gave me, are you trying to do me in?" He asked, reaching his free hand up to brush Lindens hair back. "Those butterflies were pretty clever, though," He offered, not wanting to seem too harsh.

linden raised his eyebrows at Casper as he asked who cares. "Do we need to go through that again, I care" he said. he could see that cas was trying to look at his wound. he pulled the blanket off him "See as good as new" he said pointing at the hole in his jeans. they were still stained a red-brown but the skin visible underneath the hole was closed with a fresh looking scar across it.
lin rested his forehead against caspers shoulder. "I wont/ this is only the second time i have entered the competition, first time was in second year. i just wanted to see if i could hold my own this year. professor Castillo wouldn't have let any real harm occur" he said. sitting back up so that he could see caspers face.
he smiled and blushed slightly as cas brushed his hair and said that the butterflies were pretty. "I actually hadn't used that spell before. it didn't work as i had planned. they were meant ot block the tongue tying curse. but i had hoped hoped you would find them pretty" he said. reaching up and twisting his fingers into caspers hair.

Cas rolled his eyes at Lindens words, too busy fretting to answer properly. He ran his fingers gently over the scar, grimacing. "I still don't like it," he grumbled, turning worried eyes back to Linden. It was his turn to blush as Linden played with his hair. He sighed softly, shutting his eyes and leaning into the touch. "Of course I thought it was pretty." He murmured. After a second of hesitation, he spoke. "I'm fine, I just fell. I couldn't get through the crowd and then I tripped on the staircase, which made me late, it changed while I was picking myself up." He grimaced at the memory, absentmindedly rubbing his still sore cheek. "I think I bit myself when I hit the ground."

linden smiled sadly as cas said he still didn't like it. he wasn't sure it if was the fact that he had dueled, or maybe it was the fact that he had a scar. "Don't worry buttercup. it will fade. give it a few weeks and you will hardly know it was there." he said. placing his hand lightly over caspers. as he spoke about his ordeal coming up to him. "Oh honey. that sounds like a lot. You didn’t need to worry or stress about me. But I’m glad you came. when the nurse gets back with my blood potion i will get her to check you out. although the tough look suits you." he said once again lightly placing a hand on top of caspers. this time on the man's cheek. "until then what can I do for you? would you like me to kiss it better?" he asked not sure if it would be painful for cas or if hewould like it. it didn't even have to be square on the lips over the cut, it could be the other side, or on his cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cas sighed, shaking his head. "It's not that its there, Lin," Cas scooted closer. "I don't like it when you get hurt, especially when I have to just sit back and I can't do anything," He fretted. He blinked as Linden spoke, laughing lightly at the words. "The tough look, huh?" He teased, though he had to stop, his breath catching as the mans hand pressed his own to his face. He lowered his eyes to Lindens lips at the question, and without a thought Cas leaned in, giving him a very short kiss before pulling back, wincing. That had stung a bit. "Maybe after," He countered, bringing his free hand up to gently touch the cut and wincing.

Linden lenaed against cas as he moved closer. "I'm okay. and it didn't hurt that much. i have had worse injuries in quidditch" he said thinking that he would probably get hurt working with animals too. even the tamest of creatures could lash out with claws teeth or tallens if they felt threatened. he smiled cheekily at cas as he questioned it. "I like any look on you. it means i get to look at your face" he said flirting with his man. it was then that casper kissed him. he could feel the roughness of the split in his lip and the tang of his blood. in the moment before cas winced away. "I'm Sorry" he said as cas winced again. "Okay After you are seen by the nurse. but we may have to make up for it. now hold still" he said. leaning forward and lightly kissing the cheek that cas had been rubbing before. he sighed and put his arm around cas pulling them in together. "Can you believe graduation is just a few weeks away? It feels so soon i am nowhere near ready" he said. he had no idea how to be an adult. he figured he would work at the menagery one last winter and then apply for the sanctuary. live halfway between home and with cas, spend time with his sisters, maybe ivy would be able to spend the full moon with them; it would be fun to have her and he was sure the seven-year-old would have them both wrapped around her little finger in minutes. maybe being an adult wasn't as hard as it was made out to be.

Cas frowned as Linden talked about worse injuries. He hadn't thought of how much fretting was involved in this relationship. He shook his head as Lin flirted with him, blushing a bit. He sighed happily as Lin kissed him and fell in easily against him. "It's weird to think about," he agreed softly, shutting his eyes. "I'm going to miss you," he admitted gently, peeking at Linden through messy golden bangs.

Lintly den smiled sofas cas leaned into him. "It is weird. who are you inviting to graduation?" he asked. he was having trouble deciding on his guests and wondered if cas's plans would help him decide who would have to miss out on a ticket.
he chuckled as cas said that he would miss him. "no you won't. i have already said I will spend at least three nights a week with you. which is more than we have at the moment, seeing as you have started camping out in the art room again. I am wondering if i should enforce the rule early" he said. brushing caspers hair out of his face letting his fingers linger longer than they needed to.

Cas shrugged at the question. "I'm not," he replied easily. He didn't have anyone to invite. He pouted as Lin countered, shaking his head. "First of all, we've basically lived together for the last seven years so yes, I will, and secondly, I have a Gallery to put together for the club, I'm just busy." He shrugged like it was no big deal. He just had to get this put together and it would be fine after.

Linden was supprised at Caspers reply. "Really?" he said. surely there was someone he wanted to take to graduation. "I guess the twins are inviting your uncle. but what about Tara, or you mum or masie" he said. "that reminds me I saw her the other day she was looking for you to give you a necklace she had made" he said remembering.
he shook his head slightly at Caspers comment. "I don't think you have spent more than two consecutive nights in the dorm since Sunday, a fortnight ago" he aid. rolling his eyes "and if it is building the gallery that's the problem just ask. I may not be able to draw or paint. but i am not too shabby with my hands." he said. when your uncle was a mechanic, and your dad was a fisherman cross handyman it wasn't really surprising that he had learned his way around a workshop and a toolbox fairly well.

Cas shrugged. "No one would want to come for me," He countered easily. "Maisie isn't interested, my mum wouldn't come, and Stan is inviting Tara." He snuggled in against Linden. He nodded softly as Lin asked about the necklace. "Yeah, she did. It's in my current sketchbook."

He smiled shyly as Lin mentioned his absence. "It's been a bit busy," He chuckled. His cheeks burned when Linden suggested helping, and Cas sat up. "What? Oh, no, it's okay, really, I got it. But thank you," He smiled, reaching out to brush Lins hair back. "You're really sweet,"

linden cocked his head to one side. as Casper said that no one would come for him. "they would if you asked. even if she couldn't make it I am sure your mum would appreciate the invite" he said. then he thought "I have a different problem i want to invite my mum dad and willow. but cant decide who should miss out" he said. he bit his lip and looked over to cas. "would you be able to invite one if you have a ticket free. I know you don't know my dad too well but either mum or willow." he said. hoping that he would say yes
he was not surprised when cas said that he didn't need to help with the gallery. "nonsense. I have hung out enough in the art club i am practically a member now. and it is pretty much the only thing i can contribute. so if I can help and it takes some of the strain off you we can head down as soon as we both get cleared by the nurses." he said.

Casper shook his head. "No... I've been struggling to connect with her. I know its my fault, she's probably frustrated and mad at me. Besides, she has the girls now. With them and Basil, well... who needs me?" He admitted softly, sighing. He nuzzled his nose into Lindens neck, shutting his eyes. "I can invite your mom and Willow, so you can invite your dad and Ivy," He told Lin, not minding helping out. He hadn't been planning to invite anyone anyway. He blushed as Linden insisted on helping, and he pulled back just enough to peek up at the man. "Is there a point in arguing with you?" He asked softly, a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

Linden wanted to roll his eyes at cas but instead he leaned closer in to him. It has been years. It will take you a while to connect. And you have been at school for most of that time.” he said and I may have got in the way last time you had the chance to connect” he said. Thinking of Germany. And how while the trip had meant to be for cas and his mum with him and Tara joining had left there being a decade with the girls and them. as cas said he would invite both his mum and sister he gave him a look if you insist. Though I get free reign over my second ticket” he said. Already having an idea and knowing Ivy would not want to come to the graduation. He let cas move away from him and looked down at him peering up at him with big blue eyes and a cute half smile. sometimes yes but not on this” he said before leaning forward and kissing him gently on the side of his mouth avoiding the split as best as he could.

Cas shrugged, not wanting to really comment on his uncertain relationship with his biological mother. He was both craving it and terrified of it and he didn't want to start thinking too much. He chuckled softly and shook his head at Lindens comment. "I hope you don't regret it," he replied softly. He shut his eyes, sighing softly as Lindens lips brushed over his skin. Cas shifted, wiggling down a bit and laying his head against Lindens chest. He shut his eyes, cuddling close. "I'm glad you're okay," He offered, ignoring Lindens arguments.

Linden smiled. ”I won’t regret it. So long as you won’t regret not inviting someone important” he said running his hand through caspers hair a gesture he knew was calming for cas and doing it was relaxing to him to.

He felt cas shift away as he kissed him. He moved back raising his hand to his mouth from the guilt. ”i'm Sorry did that hurt. I tried not to” he apologised as he felt casper snuggle in against his chest. It didn’t matter where they were or what they were doing this was how they always seemed to end up comfortably snuggled together and they felt so right like that.. ”I’m okay, I’m always okay. but please Look after yourself as much as you look after me. I don’t like seeing you hurt” he said looking down and resting his lips on caspers hair in a kiss. As he continued to twist his fingers through the golden strands.

Cas shrugged. "The only important person is already there," He countered softly, knowing it was cheesy but not minding. He shook his head as Linden apologized. "No, no, I'm fine," He reassured the keeper, laying his arm over Lins waist. He sighed gently as Linden played with his hair. "You don't have to worry about me," He offered instead. It was comfortable like this, just curled up together. Cas was definitely going to miss this the most after graduation.

linden knew Casper was tryign to be sweet. he smiled and blushed biting his lip slightly. "I know you will be there. but there can be more than one important person." he said lightly stroking his cheek. "If you insist. buti still want the nurse to check you out" he said. he felt cas nessle in besides him and he smiled comfortable with cas in his embrace as he continued to play with his hair. "hmm, i might be able to stop worrying about you when you stop worrying about me." he said knowing there was little chance of either of those things happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back