Not open for further replies.

Hayden Lavish

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Xena ♡
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Hayden had been looking forward Halloween since he asked Xena. He'd thrown together a last minute costume and headed down to the entrance hall to meet Xena. He wasn't sure why she wanted to meet there and not in the common room unless she wanted to make an entrance.

Xena had spent a long time getting ready. She had sent home a request on what she wanted to wear, and to do, and her family had come through amazingly. With butterflies surrounding her everywhere she went, she felt like a real Butterfly Queen. She walked into the Entrance Hall, spotting Hayden straight away and made her way towards him. "I told you you'd look great."

Hayden was lost for words for a moment when he saw Xena making her way over to him. She had butterflies flying around her, it was a great costume but she'd look good wearing a bin bag. "You look amazing," He said placing his hand on her cheek and leaning down to place his lips on hers. "Shall we?"

Xena grinned when Hayden told her she looked amazing. It wasn't unknown to her that she was blessed in the looks department, but it was nice to hear it all the same. Xena smiled into the kiss as Hayden placed his lips on hers, and she nodded her head, taking his hand in hers and leading them into the Great Hall. She took a moment to appreciate the set up, before leading them to the dance floor, placing her hands on Hayden's shoulders.

Hayden smiled at Xena as he led her to the dance floor and placed his hands on her waist and began to move with the music. They'd only just arrived but the night was already perfect. He was with the most beautiful girl in the hall. "I'm glad we're doing this and I hope its not the last time,"

Xena giggled at Hayden's comment. She moved closer to him as their bodies moved together, and she felt happier than she had been in a long time. "It better not be the last time." She teased. "Besides, you're a pretty decent dancer, and I need someone who can keep up with me."

Hayden smirked, glad to hear that he and Xena were on the same page about their intentions. "I think you'll find I can keep up in every sense," He smiled down as her as his hand moved to the small of her back and he leaned down to kiss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back