Busy with Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hello Everyone,

I have missed all of you in these past two months. I tried coming online on my birthday from my old version mobile but I couldn't post anything as it was too time consuming. I saw all the birthday wishes :D I got and I'm glad that the site remembered me despite my absence.

I have been very busy since March when my form 5 started which is like grade 12.
I spend most of my hours at school and tuition and am usually back at six in the evening. My computer too was not working for past two months and this third world country where I live gives us power cuts every single day for like 6hours or more. :cry: :cry:

I had intended to get Andrew and Veronica married and RP with them but due to my extremely busy schedule which doesn't seem to have an end date until I graduate which is after one and half year I have decided to put my characters for adoption, I guess thats what we call it :doh:

I was very surprised to see the new Theme and everything and I like it very much. Keep it up all the Admins and Global Moderators and all the Rpers who keep this site going, just Imagine if they would be crazy like me where would our beloved HNZ go?So I would like to thank them very much for being so awesome:)

I might pop in once in a while with Kasey Blake whom I am not giving away because she was my first character on site and even though I might not be able to keep her active she is going to stay as mine.

Best of luck to HNZ's future
Love you all and miss you all
Nishma

Nishma. :hug:

I know school can be very time consuming, I'm going through it right now. :p I really do miss you around the site and we still haven't gotten Veronica and Drake married. xD So I suppose I can take Veronica from you if you want and have the two married? And since I have a plots where Andrew's presence is required as well with Selwin, maybe I can take him too? Lemme know Nishma.

I hope you do come back to us really soon. Really do miss you. :hug:

Awww this go and stay thing never ends :cry: :hug:

And I hope you don't give them away but if you have to I'll keep Andrew and perhaps you can come back when things settle down for you <3 (and I will be happy to give him back to you)

I'm going to miss you Nishma :( :cry:
Good Luck with school little Sis make me proud of you! (like I'm not already) :hug: :wub:

Madz ^_^

Madz: Haven't you too posted in the Absence List? I'll make you all proud:) I'm giving Veronica and Andrew to Selwin cuz if you decide to have Angelina(what was the name again?) rp with Andrew than it would be more fun if it was a different person on the other side. Even continue Link and Andrew's friendship:)

Selwin: I miss you and yup you can have my characters and when you get them married I'll be there to witness the epic topic :D

I can see Veronica and Drake having an epic wedding. :woot:

Yeah I did and I don't think I rp well with Hamza no offense xD I just never do.
Though it's your character but anywho take care lovely!!

I just get carried away at times. XD. Which ticks off maddy. Haha.

Nishma! :cry: :console: I'll miss you around the site, pleeassee make sure you pop in as often as possible for us? :wub:
I hope real life goes well, it can suck sometimes, but it'll get better eventually ^_^ And maybe then you'll come back :shifty:
Remember, we have cookies.
:hug:
-Claire ♥

Awwh Nishma! :hug:
You will certainly be missed! I really hope you can pop in every once and while to say hi or something. I will certainly miss lurking your topics! School/life can be rough but keep at it and make me proud! :hug:

- Jessye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back