Busy Busy

"Well, most of my friends here know, and i find no harm with then knowing, since we don't have Koreans, but if i went to a school in Korea, i wouldn't tell anyone," she said. "Most of the kids here were really surprised, but they reacted normally, and I've made many good friends," she added.

"Yeah thats always good. My parents said i wasnt aloud to tell anyone. I found it so difficult." Taylor remember the days she attended the muggle school. "It will be good to get to a school when i can be completely myself."

Hyo-rin nodded. "True," she said. "So, finished all your shopping for school yet?" she asked.

"I'm done with the shopping," Hyo-rin replied with a smile. "Have you checked out our textbooks? I didn't understand a word in it," she said with a laugh.

"Lucky you, ive bin shopping everyday sinse i got sorted and havnt bought hardly anything. Everywhere is so busy." Taylor explained thinking back to all the shops that were packed with many students rushing to buy school products. "No i havnt read through them yet, i havnt really had much time too."

Hyo-rin nodded. "So have you tried the new ice-cream flavor from Florean Fertescue's?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back