OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
The sun glared barley slip it way through the dorm's curtain, but Makaylah was up before it could force it way, blinding the girl's already fuzzy vesion. Shaking away the tired dried eyes and the smell of morning breath, she occupied her time in the bathroom just enough time to leave someone else time in the bathroom. But when she came out, none made noise or movements to use the bathroom. All of her roommates were still fast asleep. Skipping out before she woke them up by accident, Makaylah dress casually for the early morning winter walk. She had a coat that covered her entire half of the young girl body, when she step out into the cold brisk air she was lucky to have her coat on. For a miniute she had almost decided against. With the coat snuggling her arms, she move along the school's ground.

It was early, maybe about seven in the morning. Crazy for any young student to be out here. The girl just thought if she went out for some fresh air, she be much more alert for the school lessons. They were coming to an end soonish, she'll be back home in Hawaii to enjoy the warm weather during vacation. The sun was miss, so was the beaches in Hawaii and of course her family. She long to see her mom and older sister. Isiah her little nephew knew just little of Makaylah, recent letter had made Makaylah want to go home and spent her entire vacation with the little boy. Leia never forget to mention her all the time, but it wasn't the same. The boy could hear words anytime, seeing his aunt sounded much more better. Makaylah sighed in content while she wonder the path around school and her nephew picture kept playing in her mind. It was the most she was looking forward to during break, besides going to America.

Insomnia, it was now clear that Milena had one. Sleepless nights kept on haunting her though it wasn't much a big deal for her just yet. The semester would end soon, and this time she'll be going home to France. How she missed her mother and grandmother, especially her nana. She was still lying down, for hours as her eyes wide awake. At least she had a short back rest, bored of lying down she decided to get up and change. Wearing nothing special, for she needed to buy new clothes. It's been a while she was seen shopping, though she prefer to shop with her mom. Brushing her teeth before leaving, she wasn't fond of mornings still she had no choice but to have little exercise. Milena then went out of the Slytherin Common room and started walked along the dungeons. She loved the dungeons for no reason, the fact that it was near her dorm.

There wasn't much students at this time, which was the right timing. Early mornings and late night was Milena's favorite time to roam around the school. The Quidditch Pitch, it was Milena's favorite place to be. Though she decided not to practice for now, as she wanted to just breath fresh air and to chill. The wind was cold, as it kept on blowing through her face. It reminded her of her hometown, she loved cold places. Though she never hated hot places at all. For no reason, Milena started to skip while following the paths. She was skipping until she noticed a girl walking nearby. She was never that friendly, as she prefer to be alone from time to time. Ignoring the girl she decided to continue skipping.

Mayalah watch the girl cross her path, without a word or anything. The girl, who she's never seen before in any of her classes or in the common room made her think she wasn't in her house. "Morning" she piped up. Makaylah in a chipper mood greeted the said girl as if she knew her for months already. "I didn't think anyone came out this early, but it's good I'm not alone." she remain to sauntered the path, where the bridge of the pitch was cross and Makaylah realize it now where she been heading. The stands were tall and far much of a climb to get to. She wished she had a broom to get up there and enjoy the view from the stands. "Do you play quidditch? I can never understand that sport but I think next year I'm going to try out!

Finally Milena decided to stop skipping, she paused for a minute trying to realize that the girl greeted her. Before turning her back and face the girl, she didn't knew what to reply. Taking a deep breath secretly, she turned around and looked at the girl. She was obviously unfamiliar, though that wasn't much of a big deal for Milena. "Morning" she mumbled, unaware if her voice was too clear enough for the other girl to hear. If the the girl knew what was Milena facing, sleepless night and hours of lying plainly in bed. She hated the feeling of being so awake all the time. Simply nodding, she continued to move her legs, now walking forward to a tree near by.The word Quidditch caught Milena's attention, she gazed once more at the girl and smiled. "As a matter of fact I do, You should join." she replied with French accent that made the first years stare at her for minutes. The girl perfectly knew how to start a conversation, especially with Milena.

Makaylah reflected the smile back at the girl and sense the accent right off the bat. She admire the girls flare in words, while hers were more Hawaiian and broken down English. "I'm still considering it, if you know they have brooms with cup holders. I get thirsty easy when the wind blowing at me in 95 miles an hour" she snickered. "I'm Makaylah and you, your accent is wicked by the way. I've never met someone with an incredible accent as you, what country is that from?" she ask dumbfounded, Makaylah edging closer. It felt good in terms of talking to someone else besides the usual couch potatoes in Claw's towers. Funny thing is Tyler was one of them and he wasn't bother how geeky he could be with his comic books and friends like him.

Milena smiled at the girl, she admired her humor. There were only a few students who loved to be funny, some were just to serious take for example Milena herself. She paused and tried to listen, hoping she could make a new friend. "Milena, Thanks... France, Paris to exact." she replied to the girl. "Your name sound lovely, it's.... very unique." she told Makaylah. A compliment should be returned with a compliment, that's what Milena believed in, same goes with the insult of course. There wasn't much to tell to the girl as she pretty much liked to keep things private with her life. But then again Makaylah seems to be a good person, inside and out. Although it was her first time seeing and meeting her there was something about her that made Milena wanted to befriend her.

"France? Are you serious?" the girl look at her astonished. "Boy for a moment there I thought I was the only foreign from a different country here"course she met in a good way. Very good way, Milena accent was beauteous compare to her own. "Thanks, my mother naming skills were right on the dot when she name me, however I can't say the same for my brother Embry. It always sounds funny to me" she made a face and shrug. "So do you play the game? Quidditch? I like a few pointers if you don't mind sharing" she spoke naturally with confident. Know it alls possess that sort of quality within them. But she like to be notice as a good quality and not because she thinks she knows it all. She wanted others to see past her brains and see the kinda girl she could be when she was out of the classroom.

Milena began to nod upon hearing the girls' reaction, it was quite surprising actually. Some students was never interested in her Homeland, maybe because no one had the guts to talk to her. She adored how Makaylah, seems to be of a chatterbox. She never had met someone as jolly as her, which was a good thing of course. She couldn't help to giggle when she heard her brother's name, the name wasn't funny but how Makaylah said it, it was indeed. "Yes I do actually." she said to her as her mood staring to brighten up. Pointers? Milena didn't even knew there were pointers or such for the game. All she did during a game was enjoy, simply enjoy. She simply smiled not knowing what to say next.

Let see, let's see. What do I want to know about quidditch, she close her eyes. It help her think, concentrate on the sport. She thought of what kind of broom would someone preferred and why. What's the best skill to have besides flying, what's the best position in the sport. And how come there's so many balls out there. One of them she knew, the beater ball it was called. "What's the point of the ball that's called a beater?" she mouthed, her thoughts spoken out loud, purposely she wanted to know. If she like guess this correct, she would like know that it was meant to harm the other team members? Or something like that. Cause if she like guess right, than that explain Quil and Ash bruises when they played last summer with other wizards in their tribes, kind of disgusting bruises! They weren't a pretty sight to look at.

The truth was Milena never researched for the games, as it was inborn for her to play Quidditch. After all her father and her father's family played Quidditch all through out. She felt safe around Makaylah as she was a really good person. Other than being athletic and musically talented, there was something about her. Milena sensed aura's around people, even though some people hides their energy/ She watched her closed her eyes, trying to think of a question. "Uh? Do you mean the bludger? she asked after biting her lips. She didn't really understood her question, though still it made much sense when she heard the word Beater. She loved Quidditch , and also loved her position of being the team seeker. Finally she wasn't alternative at all, though she will surely miss Hoshi and Azerail.

"Yeah that's the one, the beater" she recited back to Milena. "My brother friend went professional and he said last time he got hit with a beater ball, he kept saying beater" though she knew somehow that wasn't the correct term for it. Beater sounded more like the position he played in, perhaps Makaylah the one who screwed up the word. " He didn't look so fine with the bruise around his eyes, it looks harsh for a sport you play up in the air" she be an easy target. She can't run without tripping on her feet, she can't jump, dance or anything revolving motion, otherwise she master jogging.

Milena was simply watching Makaylah speak, she wasn't like her at all. though she did enjoy listening to her stories about her brother and all. "That's awful." she simply stated followed by a nod. As always she was silent that ever, no one could even let herself open up. She was smiling at her wondering what the conversation ma lead to. Also she envied her for having a brother, unlike her who was an only child. At the same time Fatherless, though she hope to meet him someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back