Old School Week Busiest of holiday households

Apparently there were even more people here that he knew. ''Professor Kaelen?'' Asaiah replied, very much surprised that she was Ferrah's mother. ''Everything is going well, I'm glad I came along. No worries, I come from a pretty big family myself so I'm used to it,'' the young adult answered with a soft smile.

With both twins having calmed down at last, Eryk decided that now would be the best time to put them to bed since everyone who was talking in the hallway was now coming into the living room. He walked back into the living room ten minutes later and smiled at the sight of the many people present tonight. Family and friends, just how he liked it. Eryk moved over to stand next to Libby and put his arm around her. ''Thank all of you for coming tonight,'' the man began, thinking that would be as good a time as any to start dinner. ''Once the table has been set, we'll be ready for dinner so please make yourselves comfortable.''

"I can always go for food." Keeva said with a grin, patting at her stomach dramatically and glancing to her boyfriend. Maybe she fit in with this family - maybe she wasn't a black sheep. Or maybe she was very good at pretending. Watching everyone gather around, a big family with happy faces - it all seemed like she didn't belong. She waited for Keanu to choose a seat before doing the same next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back