Burning the Midnight Oil (Third Years Only!)

"Same here, but I really doubt that anything major would happen if we were caught here" Mike said, hoping this would be true if they were caught.

Andromeda merely smiled at Mike, knowing he wasn't at all shocked that she was here.
"Hmm shocked like the time we attempted to summon food from the seventh floor all the way from the great hall. Sausages falling just before they made it to us" she smiled again, helping herself to another bite of her hearty sandwich.
"Hung for a sheep as well as a lamb I say, if we're going to get caught at all it might as well be for someting decent and this sandwich is really decent."

Mike laughed when Andy bought that up. "I forgot about that" Mike said laughing. "Well that was somewhat an epic fail" Mike said rememebering it quite clearly as if it was yesterday. Mike laughed again when Andy made a statment about getting caught for something decent. Mike looked back at her, remebering how timid she was in their first year, and how witty and cool she was now, not that she wasnt cool before.( ;) :p ))

When Brian said about keeping secret Andrew knew the statement was directed towards him but he wasnt going to end this in a fight, certainly not from his side so he ignored it."Hello Mike"he said as Mike joined them."Are we missing any third years here??"he asked them trying to remember.Ciana but she hardly left her dorm.He didnt know any other third years except Ciana and Zuka."Summoning food from the hall??"Andrew laughed when Andy mentioned what they had tried.He couldnt control his laughter.He could clearly imagine students running here and there seeing a plate of sausages flying in mid air that was raining sausages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back