Burn the Night

Emily Hayes-Magonus

Wand
Straight 17 1/2 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
[adminapproval=11329234] "You clearly don't get it!" Emily screamed as she looked at the Hufflepuff girl before her. Scarlet Joussane was only a year above her, but Emily was beginning to wonder if perhaps she was a first year in disguise. She was saying some of the stupidest things that Emily had even heard in her life. She couldn't even believe that this was happening. What had started out as a lovely breakfast with her friends and her house had somehow turned into a shouting match with one person whom she never thought she would ever see defending that terrible human being Chaos Zhefarovich. To be quite honest Emily wasn't even completely sure that he was a human. He had to be some sort of monster or something because she never wanted to think about how someone could do that to someone else. Least of all a super nice guy like Logan. Emily slammed her hands down on the table. "He tried to kill my friend! Are you insane!?" Clearly she was joking, no one would seriously defend that monster. Emily just didn't understand why she was standing here with Scarlet, shouting at her. This shouldn't be something she should need to defend. "Chaos cast a spell at him, Scarlet! Don't you understand that!?"

Emily held her hand to her temples as she tired to wrap her slowly disintegrating brain around the words of this older girl. It wasn't exactly something that no one knew about. Emily was pretty sure that most people knew because of one thing or another. People had been in and out of that hospital wing for various reasons and she knew that they'd have said something by now. It had already gotten to the point where Emily didn't feel comfortable wearing her Hufflepuff robes around her friend. She was getting a stress headache from all of this yelling. Now her hands were sore too. This day was going to continue to get worse she was sure. She wished someone would step in, it was only her and Scarlet and though she could feel the entire hall looking at her, she felt like she was completely alone in her defence. Why was nobody more invested in this? "Look, Scarlet, I've had enough of this game. Just give up. It wasn't funny the first time you said it." The older girl had definitely changed, but that didn't mean she had to say stupid things or make light of a serious situation. Emily had been to see Logan every day when he was in the Hospital Wing and she went out of her way to always make sure he was okay. Muffins, Cookies, a math book, she didn't care, she was always going to help him whenever he needed her to. That was what she was there for, she was a friend and that was what friends did, they helped.

"I don't get it?! You're the one who doesn't get it!" Scarlet couldn't help but scream at the young girl in front of her. Now, it was quite rare for the redhead to involve herself with arguments and screaming, but this was surely an exception. Emily Hayes-Magonus was surely pushing her to her limits coming along with a headache this early in the morning. Easy enough to say that she would not be having a pleasant day. It had started fairly easy enough, a peaceful breakfast. Until she had heard murmurs about her friend, Chaos Zhefarovich and she had had enough of hearing rumors especially within the Hufflepuff house. And so, she had stepped up for her friend, but this girl in front of her just doesn't seem to understand it! "Now I'm the one who's insane?! You guys are the one saying bad things about my friend!" the redhead cried out in exasperation, now she quite understood her friend's irritation towards some people. They had little to no capability of understanding people like him. How can they not see how good of a friend or person he is?! Sure, he was mean, but he has his good sides like everybody else! "It's not his fault that people misunderstand how he plays! It's not like he told your friend to just stand there! Who would be stupid enough to not move?!" Scarlet countered as she slammed her hands on the table, she would defend Chaos just as he helped her.

Scarlet couldn't help but glare at this girl right in front of her. How could Hufflepuffs be so bad against their housemates this way. Chaos had already been kicked out of the school with probably less of a bright future than them in education. And he had been more talented than her, had much more potential. She envied him and yet he had been kind enough to help her. And then there were these people who can't just let the issue go! The other person was alive and in the school! And then they continue to talk about her friend just because he isn't there. It was making her go crazy with anger, a slightly foreign emotion to her normally gentle demeanor. "I am not playing a game with you. I am serious and I am telling the truth," the redhead challenged the younger as she crossed her arms in front of her. "Chaos is a great friend any one could ever have and just because you're little way of thinking misunderstands him doesn't mean you have the right to judge him as an evil person," Scarlet continued to stand by what she said. He had been nothing but helpful to her and she refused to believe that anyone with that level of understanding and kindness was an evil person. If they were too closed with their opinions then they should have kept it to themselves and not speak it up when the person involved can't defend themselves. They were cowardly.

Emily was beyond annoyed and deeply concerned for the wellbeing of many of the students in this school if this was the way that Scarlet was behaving. Were there any other students that believed this of Chaos? That he was some kind of saint? Emily certainly hoped not because she didn't want to believe that anyone, let alone someone she thought to be intelligent, could be this stupid. "Excuse me, your friend," she air quoted the word, "is a psycho! You're the only one who doesn't see it." Chaos Zhefarovich had done who knew what kind of damage to Logan and Emily was going to defend him to her last breath. He deserved it after what he'd been through. "Because he did bad things! We didn't just make them up!" The fourth year threw her hands into the air, exasperated. She wanted to reach over and slap the older girl silly, but she figured that would be counterproductive. However as Scarlet insinuated that Logan was Chaos' plaything, Emily pointed her finger accusingly around the room. "Everyone here knows that Chaos Zhefarovich is a bad guy! Logan didn't just stand there, he jumped out of the way! It's the only reason he didn't die!" Emily didn't even want to think about what could've happened had her friend not had the sense to do as he did. They wouldn't be fighting over Chaos' expulsion she was sure. He should've been sent to Azkaban.

Things were escalating and Emily climbed up onto the table as Scarlet declared, for all the room to see, that Chaos Zhefarovich was a good person and a good friend. Logan was better at both and now he was having troubles because of this stupid red head's insane opinions. Emily pointed down at Scarlet accusingly. "You have no friends, so you cling to anyone who shows you any sort of emotion. You think he is your friend? He's not even evil!" Emily told the room, but mostly addressed Scarlet. "He's worse than evil, not even an evil person would go near him out of fear! He tried to kill a student, you idiot!" Despite her anger, Emily was surprised at herself. She rarely screamed at people out of anger and she rarely used insults. She hadn't realised just how worked up over this she really was. "You can't deny that he did a terrible thing, Logan was seriously injured because of him!"

Scarlet had a multitude of negative emotions attacking her at the moment and she didn't think that they were this overwhelming. She had been hurt and angry at Jakobe and Giuliano before but her emotions towards this girl in front of her was on a whole different level. How dare she judge Chaos like this?! It was getting on Scarlet's nerves like no other. "Chaos is not a psycho! You keep on ignoring the fact that you didn't try to make an effort to get to know him like I did!" the redhead said with much frustration. She knew Chaos had violent tendencies, she knew he had a certain way with words. She had been on receiving ends of them! And it wasn't even until recently that he acknowledge her to a certain degree of what can be considered as a friendship of sorts. She hadn't been turning a blind eye, but she'd been trying to remember that he too was human and he had qualities that made him a good person. "He did bad things? Don't act like your such a good girl yourself when all you can do right now is talk badly of him now that he's nowhere near you," she couldn't help but scoff at the lack of bravery of this girl and the older had to wonder if she would still be capable of talking badly about Chaos out in the open if he was still around. She doubted it. "Well, then he's so smart isn't he for jumping out of the way! Congratulations!" Scarlet didn't know what came over her as she laughed at the girl's words. It was frustrating for her how they were all intent on putting the whole injury blame on Chaos. Scarlet could see how partially the blame was his, but she didn't see enough reason for him to take on the blame fully. "Chaos was a third year and Logan is a fourth year. It tells quite a lot about how smart your friend is, really. He may have casted the spell but your friend was obviously stupid enough to just stand there. Where did all his grades go?" Scarlet couldn't help but stare at the girl with curiosity.

The older Hufflepuff couldn't help the raise in her eyebrow and the sudden stiffness that had taken over her stance. This girl was trudging waters she knew nothing about and Scarlet thought herself as dumb. At least now she knew that if there was always someone smarter than her, there were also those that were dumber than she ever will be. "No friends. And that makes you feel better about yourself?" the redhead looked at the younger girl skeptically. What was she hoping to achieve with this? "Cling to anyone who shows me any sort of emotion," and with that, Scarlet couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. Emily knew nothing of what she was talking about and yet there she was standing on the table all proud and mighty. "Your way of thinking is obviously so little that I pity you. You think you can just assume to know everyone because of what you see and what you heard. And you're concept of bad and evil are laughable," Scarlet said as soon as she regained her composure. She didn't really understand the concept of good and evil and she doubted that she ever will. After all, everybody had both in them and it was only a matter of seeing both. But of course, she couldn't convince everybody of that and Emily had been too intent on just looking Chaos' bad traits and Logan's noble traits. "I had friends who suddenly decided to vanish because they were people who did not see past my blood status. Chaos is my friend and people can approach him just fine. You're just a coward who can't help but hide since you think having a whole group of friends is great. You have too many at your own disposal after all, don't you?" she asked with a smile, recalling the little fourth year group that had seemed to have declared themselves as bodyguards. Scarlet was tired of screaming at this girl, and she was tired of listening to how she insulted both her and Chaos. She had only defended her friend just as Emily was defending hers, but if she couldn't see that then it was fine with her. "Well, your pretty little boyfriend was stupid but he is still alive isn't he? And Chaos is out of the school paying for his most terrible deed of casting a spell that could have been blocked or dodged. You're the one being a cowardly little b**ch here who can't let the issue go," Scarlet glared right back at the girl. She was not backing down.

Emily almost snorted at what she was hearing. Get to know Chaos? Why on Earth would she want to do that, especially after everything that happened! "Get to know him!? Are you kidding me, Scarlet?" She asked, throwing her hands to the air as if Scarlet would slip away like smoke. "Is there even a brain in that head of yours?! Why would anyone want to get to know that psycho!" Clearly Scarlet was deranged, or under some sadistic potion of his. From what she had seen of Chaos Zhefarovich, she wouldn't put it past him. Most of that whole family scared her half to death. She wouldn't want to be caught in a dark alley alone with any one of them. "If he's so good, why was he kicked out then? There's only ever been two other people in the history of the school! I checked!" It seemed that now, the only house who didn't have an expulsion to its name was Ravenclaw. Was it possible for her to get a transfer, because clearly this house wasn't what she thought it was. Emily's eyes blazed when Scarlet dared to say something about her friend. How dare she! "How dare you! Logan would be dead!" Emily was getting tired of this and her throat was sore from all the shouting, how long had they been at this, they were certainly gathering quite the crowd. Emily couldn't believe what she was hearing and she looked around the room. Clearly no-one else wanted to get involved, so Emily was fighting this battle alone, just like everything else. "Grades have nothing to do with it, you b!tch!" Emily was not this kind of person. She was a nice and calm girl, she didn't insult anyone, she didn't use bad words and she didn't yell. This was all Scarlet's fault.

"I'd like to see how well you defend yourself with some psycho holding a wand to you, threatening to burn you alive!" Much of what she was saying was guess work of course, no-one really knew what happened out there, but she had to be careful around her friend because his attacker was in Hufflepuff and who knew what the sight of him, or his name, might do to him. Emily was trying everything she could to make him feel better, but she doubted it was working. She was working alone for the most part. Emily stared open mouthed from her position on the table as Scarlet spoke. It was true, she felt bad about attacking the girl personally, but it wasn't her fault! Scarlet was not paying attention to the things around her and if she kept defending that monster, then something bad was going to happen to her. "Is that supposed to upset me?" Emily asked when Scarlet had finished speaking. She turned on got back down from the table. "Do you think that by telling me a sob story of your life I'm automatically going to forgive you for the things you've said?" She asked, refusing to turn and look at Scarlet. Her head was down and she was mostly talking into the floor, but it was obvious that everyone could hear her. "You obviously don't understand how love works, Scarlet, because it's not love, or friendship you feel for Chaos Zhefarovich. It's a sick, twisted, unhealthy obsession with something that treats people like a dog." She told her, finally looking up and turning around, her face hard. "Are you a dog Scarlet? Do you let people walk all over you like that all the time? Let people make decisions for you?" Emily had seen her hanging around an asian boy before, and it was clear that there was tension between them now, but had she even fought for the friendship? Had she tried to see what the truth was. "If you really think that blood status is the problem, then that's your fault. They probably told you it was blood status so that you wouldn't know that it was really your own fault." She sat back at the table. "Some people are too dumb to have friends."

Scarlet kept a straight face as the younger Hufflepuff was lashing out at her. "Oh yes. I am definitely kidding. I forgot that you clearly lacked the brains for that, she said with a firm nod as her lips pursed into a thin line, her features no longer losing the composure she held. "Are you sure we're not talking about your head Emily? I'm pretty sure yours has been the empty one," the older said, an eyebrow raised in amusement at the words being let out by the girl. It was certainly amusing, her arguments. Scarlet knew all too well what Chaos had done. She had heard the whispers, knew of the talk, and even he had told her outright of what had happened. But it didn'f faze her in the least. He was human and he had qualities in him that she could see that others couldn't. She would not just throw out what they had even if it wasn't friendship. "Oh right! Because getting kicked out of school is the evilest of sins that can be given to us all. And congratulations, you sure know you're history well. Sure you don't want to ask Professor Spenser for extra credit? Might need it," Scarlet said with an innocent, sympathetic smile. She didn't really know if the younger was doing great in academics but being an insufferable know-it-all then she might as well be asking for professors for extra work. She seemed to like doing unnecessary things anyway. "And that's why I applaud him for the ability to jump sideways," the redhead exclaimed as she clapped her hands, a smile upon her face before she tilted her head to the side a little in curiosity. "Last time I checked, you get good grades if your smart and know what to do. He had good grades didn't he? But he didn't know what to do? Are you sure he's been honest with those marks of his?"

Scarlet snorted and chuckled at the younger's words. It was certainly amusing indeed and she couldn't help the ever growing amusement she was finding even if the source irked her so. "Why? Would you like to try? I see a psycho in front of me now. She's just lacking a wand," and the provocation was by no means blind. She knew she was not the best in spells, but she was sure as hell not going to cower when being threatened by a younger student. "Forgiveness? I don't need such a pathetic thing from a pathetic little girl who is incapable of anything but screaming and acting like a brat. Sob story? Oh please. You amuse me," the redhead scoffed at the naivety of her housemate. She did not need forgiveness, nor did she need support. She had always been alone. Why would she need anyone now? Sob story? It was far from the real horrors of her life. She couldn't even bring herself to be insulted from Emily's words. There were a lot more insults she heard from others. Besides, the personal knowledge the girl seemed to have was more than capable of stopping her from being offended. "You seem to know an awful lot about being treated like a dog Emily. Are you sure it's me we're talking about and not yourself? Are you sure you're not the one in love, oh wait, what was the term you used?" Scarlet paused for a moment with her innocent tone as if pondering on her words. "Unhealthy obsession with Logan Vacarius. Does he treat you like a dog Emily? Does he not love you back?" she cooed, pity present in her voice before a new surge of anger flashed dangerously in her eyes. She stood abruptly at the words flowing from the girl's mouth. She had not processed Emily's insults towards her anymore, nor the accusations towards Chaos. However, the accusations towards Jakobe and Giuliano were ones that she would not let through. She knew nothing. Absolutely nothing on what happened about that. And she had no right. Absolutely no right to accuse those two of being a liar. They betrayed her, but she would not let someone who knew nothing tell her that they lied to her. Scarlet had almost scramble to get up to the table as she leered dangerously to the younger. "Don't you dare call them a liar you b**ch," and she swung her right leg, intent on hitting her fellow Hufflepuff.
[/class]

It was rare for Arturo to not be up early, and today was no different. The Ravenclaw often woke up before the sun in order to get ready with as few people around as possible. It just so happened that his... step-niece? Emily was awake at the same time and having breakfast. He wasn't tempted to sit at the Hufflepuff table, but he soon found himself migrating towards it as Emily and Scarlet Joussane - an idiot that he had frequently found himself stuck with - began a very loud verbal fight. He moved to the Hufflepuff table, and then moved to sit near Emily, and still nibbled away at his food. She was family, and he was told to look out for her, and so he would if only to keep his brother off his back. He had no interest in their fight though - he didn't know most of the people they were screaming about. As far as he knew, Chaos Zhefarovich was that little twit that failed to kill someone, and Logen Vacarius was the other dude that he set on fire. He'd seen both around on occasion, but the effort of talking to either never happened, and the Ravenclaw sat there rolling his eyes in silence and chewing on a carrot.

What prompted reaction, however, was Scarlet getting violent. Arturo was much bigger, faster, and stronger than the petite Hufflepuff girl, and dropped his fork. He stood up quickly, grabbing her ankle and throwing her leg back rougher than he had first intended, but he did always have a temper. "You keep your f&cking feet to yourself, Scarlet," he growled, putting a hand on Emily's shoulder protectively.

Scarlet was clumsy. She knew that all too well about herself. However, with a target sitting point blank in front of her and practically unmoving, she didn't think that she could actually miss or fail. But apparently, she had been mistaken. Clearly mistaken. It had been too quick of a timespan when someone had caught her foot midair and threw it back rather roughly. She had yelped when she had lost her balance completely as her petite frame was approaching the table all too quickly. But she was certainly taller than the table wider. It would suffice to say that after a blunt fall to the table, her small body had fallen over to hit the bench and roll over to the ground a little too painfully. She stood up shakily, concealed tears being held back out of anger as her orbs landed on the boy in front of her. "Giuliano," the redhead seethed. How dare he?! Without another thought, she lunged towards him, her fist clenched and ready to swing. Might as well use what Chaos had taught her.

The Ravenclaw hadn't meant to throw her over the table and he immediately left Emily to climb over the table himself to make sure he hadn't caused her serious harm. He would be completely screwed if he caused her harm right here and now. Once he made it over, she was already standing up and looked fine, if not a little shaken. He would never stop hearing it from Giuliano (and Jakobe) if he actually hurt the twerp in front of him. He closed his eyes slowly, the name of his brother being almost painful. He was trying to remain calm, and not get angry. He was getting older, it was time to be able to control his anger, even in the face of intense stupidity. He pinched the bridge of his nose. Don't yell. Don't yell. And by time he opened his eyes, Scarlet was coming right at him. Exclaiming rather colourfully in Italian, the Ravenclaw grabbed her swinging fist and twisted her around, before grabbing the back of her head, fingers twisted in her hair, and pressed her face against the wood of the table. He bent closer to her to speak to her very lowly. "I will tell you only once, Scarlet, so take notes. I. Am not. Giuliano." He paced himself slowly, though his words were more growls. "I am his identical twin brother and my f%cking name is Arturo. Leave Emily alone, or so help me, you will know just how f%cking pissed off I can get. Got it?"

Suddenly being faced with a foot inches from her, Emily had reeled back nearly falling off of her seat. It was only that Ciro's brother, Arturo, had jumped to her defence that she hadn't been kicked in the face. She'd not even know he was there, truth be told and to be honest she was just glad that she didn't have to defend herself. She wasn't exactly good with that kind of thing after all. She moved away from the table as Arturo threw her over the other side and was going to rush to her aid, only to have Arturo beat her there. She didn't appear to be injured anyway and Emily frowned as she called him Giuliano. She was about to correct the older girl, when Arturo did it himself and proceeded to knock Scarlet to the ground. "Don't hurt her!" Why was she even bothering to defend the girl, let alone ask for Arturo not to hurt her. She'd been about to kick her in the face and would have succeeded if her uncle, or whatever the heck he was hadn't jumped in. She rushed around the table and tugged on Arturo's arm, trying to pull him off of Scarlet. She knew he had a temper. "Arturo, it's okay. It's over. Come on, before someone sees you, please!"

Professor Justin Joussane heaved a sigh as he made his way towards the Great Hall. Trouble was brewing everywhere and it was giving the whole staff a headache. He was quite thankful that he wasn't one of those who keep on catching the troublesome students. He didn't like bringing people to the Heads. It was just too much of a bother and thankfully, the Astronomy tower kept him locked away from all that. He would only mostly here what happened from fellow professors when all was done. And so, he entered the Great Hall and groaned when he saw a group of students by the Hufflepuff table, no doubt a commotion has formed. He trudged all too quickly and past the students and was shocked by what he saw. His sister was pinned on the table by none other than Arturo Raven and was being stopped by another Hufflepuff named Emily. "What is going on here?!" he asked angrily, his voice loud enough to catch attention from the students. And nobody could blame him for being angry, it was not everyday that you see your sister being pinned by, no doubt, a larger male. "Raven, let go of her this instant!" he said as he got over the initial shock and tried to pull away the male from Scarlet. He swore he was going to the bottom of this incident.

Scarlet had barely registered what happened before her face met the table all too painfully with what she could have mistakenly heard was a resounding crack. The pain on her nose was obviously there and she was sure that she was not imagining the warm thick liquid that was oozing out of it. She screamed and struggled in the boy's grasp in frustration as he refused to let her go. And then came his words. She understood every bit of it, but it confused her so. Giuliano had a twin brother? "Yeah, and I'm Scarlet's identical twin sister named Red!" she retorted as she struggled even more to get away from this boy that she had thought was her friend. "Twin brothers don't just appear out of thin air and why don't you tell her to shut up first," she grunted in frustration as she flailed her legs about. He was being unfair and sh**ty that's for sure. Emily was the one who had started everything and started all the accusations, and yet Scarlet was the one getting injured. Not long after had a resounding familiar voice had told this boy to let her go and she moved away from the two all too quickly. She knew who arrived. It was hard not to. But then again, her brother didn't really need to see the broken nose she was now currently sporting. She tried her best to look away and quickly wipe the blood off but that only made her flinch in pain. And there was obviously no use hiding what had already been seen.

Everything Emily said flew in one ear, and out the other. Arturo was far beyond caring - she wasn't in any danger, and that's all he cared about. She was like a younger sister to him, really. He saw a lot of Izabella in her. His mother adored her. She was family, and this stupid b!tch just tried to kick her face in. Like the Ravenclaw was going to let that slide. He took little notice of Emily's tugs, or Scarlet's blood as he held the Hufflepuff firmly against the table, trying not to make her hit it again when she opened her mouth once more. She still didn't get it. Never, ever, in his life had he ever imagined that someone could be this ridiculously stupid. The utter pain he was feeling at sharing the same space as this girl was immense. Could she even be called human? He took deep breaths through his nose. He had to keep his cool. He had to. "I didn't just appear you stu-" Deep breaths. "I don't get out much," he replied finally, through gritted teeth and leaning forward so only Scarlet could hear him. "And I didn't tell her to do anything, because I agree with her. Your friend was a f@cking idiot. You want to do that kind of sh!t, you do it in private." Not in a bloody forest at school, that's for sure. Some people needed to learn a little courtesy.

His temper only rose higher as a familiar voice came ringing through his ears. This wasn't the first time he'd be caught fighting by Professor Joussane, and once again it involved Scarlet. It was like the man was stalking him. He released Scarlet, throwing his hands up as he was grabbed, and once released he was fuming. "Professor Joussane, I will tell you exactly what happened. Your stupid b!tch of a f%cking sister - and excuse the language - is the most pathetically stupid individual on this dirty sphere of a bloody planet. This one-" He pointed to Emily. "Was having an argument with your sister, and then Scarlet went bat-sh!t crazy and tried to f&cking kick her in the f^cking face, and even now she's convinced that I don't exist as a f*cking person. SHE THINKS I AM MY BROTHER, Professor. What the f$ck happened in your childhood to make her so..." He took several deep breaths, his face burning with frustration, and he groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Emily, for Merlin's sake, you f@cking deal with this." Arturo sat down, quitting life. His temper didn't see the difference between equal and professor, until just then. His burning face in his hands now, he groaned once more. "Oh, f!ck me."

Emily's hands flew to her mouth as they were interrupted by none other than Scarlet's own brother, Professor Joussane. Emily remembered what it was like to have her mother in the school and she had to guess that having a brother as a professor was hard to deal with too. She flailed her arms to try and get Arturo to stop yelling, but it was too late. The damage was already done. She bit her lip and cringed at his words as he spoke. Emily rarely swore herself and didn't like to hear the words either. Her small amount of swearing earlier had even upset her, but now Arturo was going to get into trouble and it was all her fault. She felt terrible, Arturo only got involved to help her, she couldn't let him take the blame. Arturo calmed down slightly and asked for her to take charge and so Emily stood defensively between the Professor and Arturo, because she was going to fix this. "Professor! Please don't punish Arturo, this was my fault! He was trying to protect me!" She knew that Scarlet was the Professor's sister, but if that was true, surely he would know what had been happening. He would know that his sister was nuts and trying to defend the demon that had tried to kill her friend. "Please Professor Joussane, he wouldn't have really hurt Scarlet. He didn't mean to break her nose!"

To say that Justin was surprised would be the understatement of the year. He looked on in confusion at his sister sporting a broken and bleeding nose. Then there was Emily who was defending Arturo. But the biggest shock that came to him most of all was the Ravenclaw who had actually cursed at him. Not once. Not twice. But much much much more than that. And in the Great Hall too. In the presence of a lot of students. He couldn't help but pinch the bridge of his nose and breathed out a sigh. "Okay. How about we go to the hospital wing and then a trip to your Heads of House," he said before beginyning to usher the three involved out of the Great Hall. "We'll have to talk about your language too, Raven," Justin said before they trailed off in silence towards the Hospital Wing.
END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back