Bumping into you

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi sighed as she opened the door of her company on the busy street in New York. The blonde was at the New York location for today, sorting out half of the problems that she had with how things were being ran there. She needed to just get out for a bit and wanted to have some me time to herself. But was that going to happen? No of course not, her phone was ringing and vibrating. Caysi took out the bloody phone and looked at the seven texts that she had all a minute apart from eachother.

Answering her texts, the blonde wasn't looking where she was going, throwing a glance every once in a while to make sure that someone wasn't going to trip her, push her or try to get an autograph from one of her cd's. But she pushed into someone. " Oh, I'm sorry about that." She said, picking up the girls paper, handing it to her and smiling .

There was nothing like the feeling of getting off work early, even if it was just a couple of minutes. For Nora, this occasion rarely happened if at all and quite a lot of the time, it was the opposite, she would be told to stay that bit longer. Unfortunately, on those particular days, it wouldn't be just for a couple of minutes, it might be an hour or two and sometimes, she would work right into the closing hours of the day. She liked to pretend she didn't mind being kept late, that it was for the benefit of the magazine and hopefully, one day, that she would be acknowledged for her efforts. Realistically this seemed unlikely, as it was her own mother who ran the magazine, called the shots and weirdly enough for Nora, standing up to her mother seemed a lot more difficult then standing up to lets say, a 'regular' boss. And so the likelihood of ever being praised or acknowledged for her work ethic by her mother was a romantic idea and nonsensical entirely. Which was why she liked to put off thinking about this and instead focus on the good side, she had been let off nine minutes earlier than usual.

Nora hurried down the street, zigzagging, stepping out of peoples way when nessecary it almost came subconsciously to her now as her mind could drift completely and she would sucessfully manage not to even touch another person on the industrious street. Peeking down under her sunglasses, Nora mentally worked out how much work she had to do when she arrived home by simply looking at the folders and pages she held to her chest, her slender fingers gripping them tightly. The workload was heavy and so put a downer on the fact that she was let go early, her heart sunk a little in her chest even at the thought of it. It was because of all of this that caused Nora to be so shocked when she roughly bumped into someone, to the extent that she had let some of her pages fliter to the concrete. Staring at the blonde who she collided with, Nora didn't speak, she was actually quite surprised that the girl had the pure decency to retrieve the few scattered pages. "Don't worry about it." She said in return, watching the girl semi-cautiously through her sunglasses, as if she was up something. Nora, naturally, was quite cautious and always streetsmart as she buzzed around New York City day-in, day-out so she had a right not to fully trust this girl. Although, the dress she was wearing was one that they (her and her mother) chose to single out in the August issue of the magazine, a bandage dress being one of the key looks for the next season in fashion. "Cute dress." Nora said through a smile, admiring it still. She had to give the girl props for her sense of style, working in the industry, it usually meant Nora took first impressions from how a person dressed. Which in this case, was rather good.

Caysi smiled at the girl, looking at her fully. The blonde could say that she really did like her shoes, " Thank you, I really love your shoes." She gave a half laugh, returning back to her smile. " I hope I didn't interrupt some important thinking." Caysi said truthfully, she hated when people interrupted her thinking too, it messed up the whole process for her too. " I'm Caysi Finnigan by the way." She sweetly said putting her hand out. Maybe the girl had heard of her? Maybe from her singing or from her business. " You look familar, I've seen so many people around here that I think everyone looks familar." Caysi gave a small laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back