Bumping Into You

Woots! Double post :p

Sam smiled and punched her playfully back. But relised he had just punched the princess of Korea. "Nope. But I have heard of archery." he said smugly. "Do you play in any tournaments or anything?" he asked her while putting a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Tournaments? I'll probably win, since the people would feel awkward playing with Royalty, they'll probably make me win. But i have competitions with my cousins and my younger brother," Hyo-rin replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, your right.." He wouldn't of liked that. He also liked a bit of competition, but sometimes not too much. "Yeah I used to play quidditch with my cousins, I couldn't play with the kids on the street. My father wouldn't allow me play with half bloods." he said sadly. "Oh, my father is a prick by the way." he laughed at this fact. "Well, I'm making you try out some quidditch when we get to hogwarts. Deal?" he smiled.

Hyo-rin grinned. "Deal, but only if you promise me you try out fencing and archery?" she asked with a evil smile. "I'll send an owl to my mum to send the things needed," she continued. "Its really fun, trust me!" she added.

"Deal." He said and put out not his hand but his little finger, "Pinky promise?" he added. "That'll be cool, we can play them on the grounds." He now was excited. Really excited.

Hyo-rin looked at Sam confused. "What am i supposed to do with your finger?" she asked.

"Oh. Sorry." he laughed. "Its like a childish thing to do, but it means you can't break the promise." He smiled, "Okay gimme your hand." he said taking up her hand softly. He pushed down all the fingers accept the smallest one. He then wrapped his small finger around hers. "Pinky Promise." he said simply.

She watched what Sam did. "Wow, how interesting!". "We never did this in Korea, we only bowed our heads when we promise," she explained with a sigh. "Korea has a lot to learn!" she added, laughing.

"Ok well to be fair we'll do it the English way and the Korean way." he said and bowed his head. "Now we have a double promise. So we really can't break it now." Though Sam knew he wouldn't he was always good at keeping promises.

Hyo-rin laughed. "You have to close your eyes and meditate while you bow your head," she uttered, closing her eyes. "Now you try," she said.

"Oh right." he said laughing. "Okay but wait--" he said, "How do I meditate?" he asked he never tried this before.

Hyo-rin stood silent for a moment. "Well, you close your eyes, and try to not think of anything, and try to think yourself in a beautiful place, and imagine how it looks like," Hyo-rin uttered. "I think that's the best way to meditate for a first timer," she explained.

"Okay." He closed his eyes shut and he tried to clear his head. He imagined the most beautiful place. He felt extremely at peace. "Thats pretty neat." he happily said. "Okay lets do this." he did as instructed, bowed his head, closed his eyes and meditated.

Hyo-rin bit her lip. "Okayy then," she said and closed her eyes. After approximately 5 minutes, she opened her eyes. "You can open it now Sam. And do you feel better now, more relaxed?" she asked.

"Yeah. I actually kinda do." he said happily. "So what do you do like yoga classes over there or is it just something that you all just know?" he asked. He heard about yoga classes, they were usually for muggles. He seen posters up in his local shop but thought nothing of it.

"I attend yoga classes too, but meditating is our culture. We usually meditate twice a day. And i really enjoy it, especially when i have problems, it makes me feel happier somehow," Hyo-rin replied coolly. "You should do it once in a while, let your head relax a little, it will do good on you," she suggested.

"Oh cool. Yeah maybe I should." he said thinking about the suggestion. "I'm sure it takes a good bit of practise though. To be really good at it." he asked, when he tried it a few thoughts did manage to escape into his head. "Is hard to clear you mind." he thought out loud.

"You should do it, mark my words," Hyo-rin uttered. "So, do you have any pets?" she asked.

"Yeah. Back at England I had a black labrador, named Vader. Do you know Star Wars?" he asked her. "I also recently bought a kitten for Hogwarts, but I haven't come up with a name yet?" He didn't know were to begin in naming her. "Have you got any pets?"

Hyo-rin nodded. "I have two pets i brought with me from Korea. My white rabbit is called Kim, and my British Short-haired cat is called Park, both are named after the two most important rulers of Korea. I have a horse in Korea, and my father bought me a snake too," she uttered, thinking of her pets she left in Korea.

"Wow. You have such cool pets." Sam said thinking of his plain Dog and Kitten. "Which do you say is you favourite?" He asked her, he couldn't imagine having a snake. It would be interesting though.

Blair stood silent for a minute. "I think my favorite would be my guinea pig. Her name is Cyee-ah, named after Emperor Kim's favorite concubine," she said with a smile.

Sam smiled, "Are they all yours or do your family just own them." Vader was his, it was a pity he couldn't take him to New Zealand.

"Well, the animals are mine, most of them being presents since i love animals, but big animals like horses belong to my family," she replied with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back