Bumping into you again.

Ana followed him into the living room and smiled. "Do you have some sort of job that pays you tons or something??"

Theo laughed and shook his head. " No i dont have a job as of yet. I recently came into a lot of money and i got this place. I hope to get a job soon." He smiled to himself when he thought about the job that he want to get. " So to the geust room then." He walked past her and up the stairs the the guest room. " So this is were people who are staying here live. Although no one has stayed in it as of yet." He turned to let her have a look

Theo laughed. " Well one reason is that if you are waiting for the bath to fill then you can sit and wait, also you can put your clothes on so they arent on the floor." He shrugged and walked towards his bedroom. " So this is my bed room and over there is the onsuite bathroom." He walked over to the bathroom.

"Oh Merlin." He mouth dropped when she saw the bedroom and en suite. "Compared to the tiny bedroom that I share with my sister, this is amazing." She looked around the bedroom and then the bathroom then she looked at Theo.

Theo laughed then shrugged. " Its ok i suppose. I could have gotton a bigger one but i think it would be too big fo rjust me." He smiled then sat next to her on the bed. He knew what he wanted to do but something was trying to stop him. It was strange. He didnt even have his drink to distract him.

"I usd to live in a huge house with my parents and my sister and then my parents died and we moved to my uncle's house. Since then we've lived in small houses and had to share rooms because my aunt doesn't make enough money to get anything bigger." Ana shrugged. She could feel Theo's eyes burning into her and she felt scared by them at the same time as strangely comforted.

Theo nodded. " Well i suppose its what your used to inst it." He looked over his should at her. He gave into his desires and leant in to kiss her. He didnt know how she would reacted and he felt a little sick.

Ana was surprised when he kissed her. Of all the things she had thought would happen, this was the last thing she would have thought of. One of her hands were on his back while the other was on the side of his face and she kissed him back.

Ana smiled. "What are you sorry for??" She then leant in and kissed him again. "You don't need to be sorry for anything." Her hand started sliding up his top as she continued to kiss.

Theo kissed her back and rested his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. He began to move his hands upwards taking her top with them. He moved slowly making sure that he didnt starlte her

Ana felt his hands pulling her top off and felt nervous. She let him do it but her heart was racing. She couldn't keep it under control. Her hand was still up his top and she could feel his heart beating steadily like nothing was happening.

He removed her top then let her remove his. He could feel her heart rate racing. He couldnt understand why though, his was normal. He pushed her gently down onto the bed still kissing her

Ana could feel herself leaning back as he pushed her. She suddenly realised what she was doing and stopped kissing him. "I'm sorry. I can't." She sat back up and looked at him. "You're his brother. I can't do this."

Theo felt her push against him so he pulled away. " Not really we only have the same dad thats it. Its fine dont worry. I havent seen or spokent to him in 6 years." He looked into her eyes

Theo put his hands on her arm. " Ana i know what he did to you but i promise i would never do that. I wont ever hurt you." He looked at her as she had her hands over her face

Ana looked up into his eyes and couldn't pull herself away. She held his hand. "You promise??" She didn't know whether she was going to believe him or not but she wanted to give it a go.

Theo kissed her back again and tried to remove her top like he had done before, making sure to go slow enough for her to say no if she didnt want it. His heart rate was still normal as if this didnt bother him one bit

Ana let him remove her top and did the same to him. She expected it didn't look great as she was a month pregnant but she didn't care. She wrapped her arms round him and found herself lying backwards. She didn't even realise it until her head was on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back