Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was walked closer to Professo Castillio office and she was tired from being bullied again. She was alredy then when she was younger and not right now. She was lost some friends here at Hogwarts and she hated Maxwell family and somtimes she hated Reagan that she don't answered his letters. She was full of anger becouse she know full of story how she met him. She was standing closer to professor doors and she was trying knock but she was lost herself and and she was week try find solution and she was just stunding and wached the door.

@Professor Angel Castillo

Angel was looking over his notes from last week, trying to parse out his own handwriting when he saw a shadow at the door. He paused for a moment, waiting for the knock that never came, before frowning and getting to his feet. "Hello?" He said, opening the door and spotting Jenna Jusantrea looking forlorn outside. "Everything alright there?"

''I am sorry, professor for disturbing.'' Jenna apologized professor. ''Not realy, your slytherin house Tina is bullied me all the time and i feel bad right now becouse i am prefect and she always treathen me.'' She told professor about Tina. They was friends. '' When i was Heta Omega, she was telling me, Nice to meet you Jenna. I know, professor, i made mistake with Maxwell family, but this is my mistake not hers. Right now, i wanna leave Hogwarts, i think our run away, i just wanna be in peace in shcool.'' She take deep breath. She wanted gave back prefect bagde to.

"It's alright, why don't you come sit down," Angel said, raising a concerned eyebrow at Jenna's sad expression. Her explanation was confusing, though it was clear she was deeply upset about something Tina had said, even if Angel wasn't quite sure what. "Ah so, sorry... You're saying Tina's been bullying you? That's a very serious concern if so," he said slowly, trying his best to be comforting. "I'm sure we can make sure you're safe and happy at school," he assured her. "Can you explain what she's been doing or saying?" Angel didn't exactly want to be caught in the middle of teen drama but he couldn't let one of his students run around picking on others either.

Jenna agreed that sit was a grate idea. And Jenna was a little take deep breath. "Yes, professor! Do i need give back prefect badge to, professor? I am thinking, that i cannot stop from bullied myself" Jenna asked professor what he thinks about that. "Tina, told everyone who was close with Nicole. She saw everything and what she say. She told that i slept with 25 years old man, but i didn't professor. We are just friends and she lose five points from Slytherin house, professor. " She told that Nicol was there and Nicol will be help here to if she was there. Nicol saw what happened.

Angel shook his head, a bit confused why Jenna would offer to hand in her prefect badge to him. "No, I don't think that's necessary," he assured her, hands raised placatingly. Jenna wasn't in his house, but Angel knew she was a good student. "If you're worried, you can always talk to Professor Carter about it," he offered. This definitely seemed to be more in Landon's wheelhouse anyway.

He listened closer as Jenna explained what Tina had said, frowning quietly. "Well gossiping about that sort of thing isn't the nicest..." He said, glad to hear one of his prefects had apparently helped. "If you like, we can ask Tina to come talk it out, perhaps she didn't realize the gossip is upsetting you so badly," he offered. The whole thing still sounded like teen melodrama, but it was clear Jenna was upset so Angel figured he had to do something to get the girls to get along.

"Thanky, professor" She told professor with woried voice. She was upset but she didn't wanted did that becouse she liked be a prefect but Tina was making her life harder..

"Can we let join to Nicol Fisk? She saw many things and she will be told you to if Tina started will be definding herself our lying. I don't wanna be like dumb girl without proof
." She told professor and hoped he will be say yes about Nicol to.

Angel took a moment to think when Jenna suggested having Nicole Fisk join them, eventually shaking his head. "I don't think that's a good idea, I'd like to hear both sides from you two alone," he told her gently. The last thing he wanted was this turning into a teenage squabble between the three girls. "If you're not comfortable speaking with Tina with me, I can speak to her alone," he offered, aware that Jenna was clearly upset about all this. "Your word enough is proof, don't worry," he assured her. Angel was well aware teenagers could be brutal to their classmates, but he still wanted to hear Tina's side of things too.

"Thanky professor! Can you speak with her alone? I just feel that she will be again jugde me and i don't wanna this right now, professor" She hoped that she can go do patroling things and then go back to coomon room. It was her last time. "Thanky, professor! For listening, can i go please?" She asked professor with warm smile.

Angel hummed in acceptance, not particularly looking forward to having to speak with Tina about this, but not blaming Jenna for not wanting to either. He just hoped this didn't turn into any sort of petty teen drama. The students were adults now, hopefully they'd behave accordingly. At least he could dream. "Of course, you're free to go. Thank you for letting me know about this," he said, giving Jenna a tired smile and waving her out of the room.

Once she'd left, Angel sighed for a moment, grabbing a quill and writing a quick note to Tina to ask he join her in his office. The sooner he got the conversation done the better, for his sanity and for Jenna. Note finished, Angel sent it off towards the castle with a flick of his wand, moving to get some coffee as he waited for Tina to arrive. @Tina Seville-Lopez

"Of course, professor. I just don't wanna that others get to bullied about bad rumors". Jenna told him and walked away and she hoped that Tina will be live her alone.

Tina was busy at the Great Hall spending her free time doing both her muggle school work and wizarding school work. She had gotten used to the pressure that it was easy for her to juggle. Halfway into her calculus papers, a light breeze swoop in front of her. She looked up to see a piece of parchment hover in front of her. The Slytherin took it. Unfolded and read, Tina rolled her eyes.

It was the first time in seven years she had been summoned in this school and it happened to be the new Head of their House. With a swish of her wand, all her stuff started to pack itself into her book bag. Bag in tow, she headed down the greenhouses to Professor Castillo's office.

Once she arrived, Tina knocked three times. She already know what this is all about and she won't back down to whatever that Jenna said to Professor Castillo.

Angel had busied himself shuffling papers as he waited for Tina to arrive, trying to look busy without actually doing anything considering he was going to be interrupted soon. Thankfully, Tina didn't take too long to reach the greenhouses and Angel waved her inside when she knocked on the door. "Ah, Tina, hi. Thank you for joining me," he said, motioning her to sit down somewhere, rearranging some potting mix so a seat was free. "Just wanted to check in with you and all considering I've heard some things that have me a bit concerned," he said breezily. "I don't suppose you know why Jenna Jusantrea would say you've been saying unkind things about her?" Angel said, leaning back in his chair to give Tina a chance to explain. He was almost certain this was just teenage gossip, but he owed it to Jenna to at least give Tina a warning if nothing else.

The doors finally opened and was greeted by the Professor himself. She walked inside, noticing how the room smell of soil. "Professor." Tina acknowledge Professor Castillo. The woman looked at the chair he offered and was a bit hesitant to sit but if this conversation would take awhile, she would need to sit.

Tina sat gracefully and listened at the Professor, just as she suspected. It was about Jenna. Tina scoffed slightly,
"Oh, is this still about what happened to her last winter? Where her face was all over the European Union newspapers?" She asked, although, it was more of a statement. "And me? Saying unkind things? All I did was asked her if the gossip was real and gave her advice how to avoid them next time. If she thinks people are judging her ... That's not my problem. I'm not the one who scattered the gossip nor I'm not the one who photograph them." Tina explained. But does explaining herself would make a difference? She bet Professor Castillo will still punish her even though she didn't do anything malicious.

"Jenna was my ex-boyfriend's sister. I don't know if she has a grudge on me but I will never say unkind things about her." All was said and done. She's pretty sure Professor Castillo wouldn't want to be involved in teen drama that she didn't started.

Angel steepled his fingers as Tina explained, trying to keep his face impassive as she mentioned something a newspaper article and played up her own innocence. It did sound exactly like Angel had suspected though, especially when Tina mentioned that she had been dating Jenna's brother. Teen drama he didn't want to be in the middle of. "Right, well thank you for clarifying," he said, straightening up. "I think it'd be in everyone's best interests if the subject of whatever gossip, tabloids, or photographs doesn't come up again, okay? For all our sakes. You seem like a girl- young lady of discretion, so I trust you know what's appropriate to say to whom," he said pointedly. "But thank you coming by, Tina. I appreciate getting your side of things and hopefully this'll be the end of it, yeah?" Angel said tiredly, standing up to indicate their talk could be over with.

She kept her emotions in control as Tina heard Professor Castillo's verdict. The Slytherin girl nod slightly, "I will do so, Professor." She agreed. Although, a talk with the Hufflepuff would solve this problem. "I'm glad you heard my side of the story. And yes, this will be the end of it, Professor." Tina stood from her seat and nod one last time to say her goodbye. Walking out of that office, she was already thinking her revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back